PDA

View Full Version : For the love of Fran

Bluebiyou
Nov 4, 2010, 3:46 PM
Ian recently (slightly) rebuked Fran in his thread "I'm puzzled"; expecting a castrating woman lesbian response.

The castrating female is often a premise to defend off or filter out the penis aggressive male.
Castrating females are typically either 'daddy's girls' whom life did not sweep away - fairy tale style as their initial relationship with 'daddy' promised, OR castrating females were raped/physically abused by males as children and anger is the first defense of the ego (you have to use your mind in the preceding 17 words of this sentence). This anger I speak of is most obvious in the scorn in lesbian circles if a woman (lesbian) of the group chooses to date a man (movie example: CHASING AMY). There are other castrating females, yet a majority fraction lay within these two basic types.
It must seem (to many women) that the world is filled with sociopathic roaches (men) with no other objective in life except stick their penis in girls several times for self gratification.
The best defense is a good offense. "I'll cut your penis off at my first opportunity".
Some raped women identify with a predator and masculinize themselves (become masculine) in order to protect themselves from that which harmed their feelings so much.
There are masculine women by nature also, no question.
Some women simply don't like aggressive penises, or penises at all; that's all there is to it.

This said:

Fran undoubtedly has exhibited some 'castrating woman' characteristics.
History of her 'cleaver' in posts and 'the lesser sex', among other text book examples.

Why do I love Fran?

Fran is exceptional in that, it is acceptable in western society to forcefully sexually mutilate/harm little boys.
Yet as a woman with castrating tendencies, her morality (by my observation) controls her decision.
METAPHOR WARNING: This is like a NAZI party member to absolutely refuse to partake in any part of 'the final solution' because she knows it's wrong.
She has every emotional and several rational inclinations to say, "Don't harm the girls, (reactively) harm those harmful-by-nature males (premise of justice)."
She would be backed by western culture and all modern pseudo (medical) science.
But she holds to her morality above her feelings.
This is one of the principle reasons I hold her so dear.
Very, very, few people choose the higher path.
Fran truly understands 'do no harm'.

I challenged Fran about her use of her 'cleaver' (to cut off penises) in so many posts on this site.
I asked her if her violent threat of castration (cleaver) was similar to a male threat of raping a female (violent harm/violent harm)
Fran conceded.
(Although, there are SOME times when some horny('randy' in GB'')/obnoxious adult asshole talking dirt to her IS better dealt with by a quick threat of the 'cleaver' than a rational rebuke)
I cannot sing enough praise for Fran. Fran's holding to the higher path has won my unconditional love.

I have only dated women for the past 30 years in the usa that (uninformed of my position) show similar morality and disdain our 'popular mutilation' of little boys.
This narrows the heterosexual possibilities considerably, but I have been with the cream of the moral female crop. So MANY females would unblinkingly/obediently kill their children if it was 'pop' culture.

Besides this:

Am an optimist an have been ever since I was just lil... dunno wy cos have had knocks an rejections, humiliations jus like most rest of us.. but I always look 2 the future an what I have in huge abundance is hope an belief in the best of human beings.. I believe in human beings absolutely for the long term an that none of us is unsaveable from our own worst traits.. we can always get better.. some never will, but my belief in our species is so strong that all of us should be given the opportunity.. it is my belief in people and that they can get better that makes me believe so much of what I do in so many other things...:)

And Fran has demonstrated this so many, many times. She has much more faith in humanity, certainly more than I. I view that to her credit.
In spite of the fact I will probably never see her, or materially profit from singing love to her, I love Fran. She is head and shoulders above...

Bluebiyou
Nov 4, 2010, 3:51 PM
and PLEASE
let this be a thread for the love of Fran
If you want to argue circumcision, please start a new thread!
THANKS!
:)

darkeyes
Nov 4, 2010, 4:56 PM
Blue, you bugger.. I'm absolutely flabbergasted and stunned.. somewhat embarrassed and also hugely flattered.. but while I can accept some of your reading of me, at least as much simply is a misunderstanding of me as a human being.. I dont have much time to reply properly to your eulogy (which in my humble opinion is something dead people get.. and last time I looked I'm very much alive.. although when I read your post.. I almost dropped dead with shocked disbelief..), but will do so if for no other reason than to correct some of the misunderstandings I think you have and also because I am going to have to ponder before replying.. maybe you read me better than I do but I doubt it..

*laughs* A castrating female indeed... I've a good mind to bring Cleave out of retirement for that one;).. but thank you Blue.. I am stunned, but in the first instance I am not deserving of such a broad statement of admiration and in the second I am as I said, very much alive tyvm. :tong:

Realist
Nov 4, 2010, 4:57 PM
As my Dear Ol' Dad would've said, "She's a Peach!"

We don't agree on much, have many opposing views, but she has never gotten mad enough to yell (in writing) and call me names.

I can't say that for everyone I've had a crossing of swords with, here. It's a natural instinct to be upset with those who don't agree with you, but no matter how different opinions are, she seems to maintain her "cool". In a contest of wits, she'd be difficult to beat, too....she's definitely no dummy!

I respect her and admire her tenacity, too. She'd be a good friend, if she liked and trusted you.

IanBorthwick
Nov 4, 2010, 5:31 PM
All this from a mild,"Don't do anything right now I'm in pain," Post? I have to say, I need to do more then if it results in outpourings of love. lol

Canticle
Nov 4, 2010, 6:53 PM
I am glad that Fran is such an optimist. This can be like a breath of fresh air, when doors and windows, are flung open, on the sunniest of days and a cool breeze, refreshes the whole house.

We have to be optimistic and have hope for the future of the human race and the planet, even if we only see small leaps of faith and the brave going even higher and pole vaulting for change and change for the better.

To be a pessimist, achieves nothing and if the human race had been meant to walk down that dark lane, wrongs would never have been righted, or freedoms fought for. Terrible things have always happened....but then some goodness comes along, to try to make good, if it can.

I doubt that this planet will ever be, Gene Roddenberry, perfect (and that was a pipe dream, if ever there was one), but we can try....and try....and try again....to make things right.

We don't have to agree with one another, all of the time, to want the same basic peace and happiness for this fair planet. I think Fran, is a lady, who knows this, only too well.

You have a cleaver Fran?? My, Oh. My!!! :yikes2: LOL!!! Is this a portable machete.....foldable.....easy to fit in a bag......like the one I am always mis-laying? Of course, if you ever need a little extra....I do carry a bag of rusty razor wire with me.....always a plentiful supply. (It was Chook who suggested the razor wire should be rusty....naughty man...LOL!!). So, if you are ever in need of any, you know who to call....:bigrin::bigrin::rolleyes::tongue::tongue:

Bluebiyou
Nov 5, 2010, 4:22 PM
Blue, you bugger.. I'm absolutely flabbergasted and stunned... blah blah blah

I want to nominate Fran as the first president of the European Union.
A rare gem of moral fabric. An idealist of philosophical proportions. Not unlike, in any diminished proportion the idealists of the United States (Tom Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, John Adams, Alexander Hamilton, Thomas Payne, etc..).
On a side note, it is surprising to me that given the level of education we receive in western society that we, as a whole, don't learn from the best - then strive to go higher, that we remain glued to selfish things... usually gathering more shit...
such a peculiar thing about this 'higher existence' potential of humanity.

darkeyes
Nov 5, 2010, 5:02 PM
I want to nominate Fran as the first president of the European Union.
A rare gem of moral fabric. An idealist of philosophical proportions. Not unlike, in any diminished proportion the idealists of the United States (Tom Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, John Adams, Alexander Hamilton, Thomas Payne, etc..).
On a side note, it is surprising to me that given the level of education we receive in western society that we, as a whole, don't learn from the best - then strive to go higher, that we remain glued to selfish things... usually gathering more shit...
such a peculiar thing about this 'higher existence' potential of humanity.

*Laffs* :rolleyes: