PDA

View Full Version : Nude Coed Place in NYC area

nyman70
Oct 31, 2010, 3:41 PM
Does anyone know of any places in the NYC area where you can be nude with the opposite sex and not be separated? I know many of the spas keep the sexes separated. But does such a place exist? Like a place where a coed locker room would not be frowned upon or a bath house where all can be nude together? Just curious. Seems like all of my searching on the internet has come up with nothing. Thanks for your posts in advance.

djones
Nov 1, 2010, 12:42 AM
If you find such a place - let me know !

NotLostJustWandering
Nov 2, 2010, 2:09 AM
Is the Russian Bath still around? I think you need to wear towels there, that nude enough for you?

There's a nude beach on the Jersey shore -- Sandy Hook, I believe? Though it's too late in the year now, of course...

nyman70
Nov 2, 2010, 8:44 AM
Is the Russian Bath still around? I think you need to wear towels there, that nude enough for you?

There's a nude beach on the Jersey shore -- Sandy Hook, I believe? Though it's too late in the year now, of course...

I am aware of the nude beaches. I was more interested in indoor places. The Russian Bath is still around but from what I've been told they keep the opposite sexes separate.

jamieknyc
Nov 2, 2010, 9:27 AM
If you are into yoga, check out the Phoenix Temple web site.

by~his~side
Nov 2, 2010, 9:40 AM
My house! I'll send you the address:tong:

NotLostJustWandering
Nov 2, 2010, 12:49 PM
I am aware of the nude beaches. I was more interested in indoor places. The Russian Bath is still around but from what I've been told they keep the opposite sexes separate.

I think they used to have one coed night a week.