PDA

View Full Version : Anal Lubes

tcoz524
Oct 30, 2010, 5:46 PM
What do you use for anal lube? Does anyone use household stuff (eg. coconout oil)?

bigbadmax
Oct 30, 2010, 6:21 PM
best lubes are silicon based lubes as they dont get absorbed in to the skin like water based lubes.

avoid "household" lubes, as a adverse reaction to these will be very uncomfortable and possibly health threatening.

enjoy

slipnslide
Oct 30, 2010, 6:40 PM
I like how water-based lubes are easier to clean up but dislike how they get sticky and goopey so quickly.

innaminka
Oct 30, 2010, 6:59 PM
Once many years ago, our family were all in a single motel room - the girls were young and fast asleep, and Dean wanted not only my front but my bottom. - the lube was handy in my little washer bag on the bedside table, so without lights (sleeping daughters) he got it and gently lubed where he wanted to go.
I got all tingly - then a little worse.

Hint!!! Toothpaste is no good as anal lube! :eek:

PS the laughter woke up one of the girls so that was the end of the passion for the night!

mikey3000
Oct 30, 2010, 9:45 PM
I like Astroglide or Wet.

boca.openminded
Oct 30, 2010, 10:19 PM
astroglide gel is great...

(forgot the name) but the other type of astroglide is too watery & better for vaginal intercourse then anal.

If you are using the lube for long use on toys the gels in my opinion are better because you only have to relube every hour where a more watered lube does not hold well.

Jessicaknight
Oct 31, 2010, 8:46 AM
I like "Albolene"
It's condom safe, a great moiterizer and a little goes a long way. It lasty a long time so it doesn't get sticky. It's great with sex toys. I use it on my dongs and myself.

When I didn't have lube, I used Butter, Olive Oil, Mayo...

Jessicaknight
Oct 31, 2010, 8:53 AM
Any thing that's safe to eat. I wouldn't use any lotion or bathroom products.
Except tooth paste. Again, a little goes a long way (Very Little)

justcurious4me
Oct 31, 2010, 9:16 AM
Wow!!! Definitely some kitchen creativity in this thread!!! I'll be honest. I used to use KY (both natural and warming) for anal (toys only so far, unfortunately)... Worked fine and yes it was easy for cleanup, but it does not last very long... Then my wife found the Bad Dragon Sex Toys site and bought a new toy for herself. When she said that it was okay for me to order one too I also got some of their lube as well... They call it "Dragon Cum", I sh*t you not... I laughed my tail off the first time I saw it... Well, let me tell ya!!! It starts out wet, sticky, and stringy, just like the real stuff we all crave for... However, when in use, it lasts a LONG time... It is silicone based and awesome for internal use; however, external use sucks... So I use the KY to take care of the rest... And yes, it can get very messy but fun!!!

roy m cox
Nov 1, 2010, 4:30 AM
BunnyBoi lube or astroglide :bigrin: