PDA

View Full Version : Pink Undies For Men

fredtyg
Oct 30, 2010, 12:09 PM
My latest passion is finding some effeminate undies I can wear day to day. Some of the exotic stuff, like they have at xdress.com (http://www.xdress.com), is too pricey for me. Never mind my worries about buying what looks to be hot fag undies only to find they're crap.

So, I told the wife it would be great if we could just find the normal men's briefs I usually wear in the color pink. I figure that's fag enough for me. Problem is, even the fairly normal pink stuff I've found online is pricey, starting at around $15.00 a pair and often much higher.

Anybody know of any "normal" men's undies makers that offer briefs or bikini shorts in pink? I think the wife pays something like $3.00 to $5.00 a pair for the ones she buys me at Kmart, but none of them are in what I would consider "female" colors.

According to this "article" (http://www.metrosexualmale.com.au/index.php/mens-underwear-news/mens-pink-underwear-latest-trend) (probably a sales pitch, although they don't offer much pink stuff) more and more men are buying pink underwear. I hope that's true. Maybe the prices will come down, or at least maybe the more conventional undie makers will start offering pink ones.

jeancarleo
Oct 30, 2010, 1:36 PM
hahaha i even bought hello kitty underwear for men. u can find lots of male pink undies at ebay.com
also try undergear. i bought the membership and u get free shipping. usually they have stuff for sale including pink undies. i bought rainbow undies there and love them all

fredtyg
Oct 30, 2010, 4:04 PM
Thanx for the tips, ebay especially. They have all kinds of hot pink undies for guys. Not sure of the quality, but they're so much less expensive than some of the other places I've looked I'll have to give some of them a try.

I noticed a lot of them seem to ship direct from China, though, and take weeks to get here. Still, good stuff.

bigbadmax
Oct 30, 2010, 4:42 PM
not sure whether pink is avail but .......

ginchgonch.com has really well made underwear in amazing designs.

Jessicaknight
Oct 30, 2010, 5:05 PM
I get my panties from the clearence section at K-Mart or my wife buys them for me.

K-Mart has a few tables of underwear that people open and don't buy.
They mark then down to 50 cents or a dollar. They have for both sexes and all ages.

"Hanes Her way" are one of my favorate and very comfortable to wear every day.

llllllllll
Oct 30, 2010, 5:31 PM
try this site http://www.bodyaware.com/MA-A?promod=default&cid=9E21.1DJP&dtind=40481.6034066551 they have a tremendous amout of different styles and colors.i've bought some panties from here and they do have some fairly decent deals sometimes

jeancarleo
Oct 30, 2010, 7:56 PM
quality's excellent. i bought one pair from china called good men wear and i wash it with cold or warm water and it's color black and been having it for over a year and still looks great. i also have 2 hello kitty undies from japan and they fit nicely. that's the gayest i'll go just cuz i like cats. oh and i also bought aussie bum and most of these undies ship from asia but i from the experience i have buying a lot from amazon and ebay can tell u that it is good quality even tho brands are not common here at all.

P.S. just make sure u get the right size cos u might have to get large if u'r medium ok?

Thanx for the tips, ebay especially. They have all kinds of hot pink undies for guys. Not sure of the quality, but they're so much less expensive than some of the other places I've looked I'll have to give some of them a try.

I noticed a lot of them seem to ship direct from China, though, and take weeks to get here. Still, good stuff.

mikey3000
Oct 30, 2010, 9:43 PM
How about this... buy the men's underwear you like but in white. Then throw them in a warm wash with a new, red shirt. Guaranteed they'll come out a lovely shade of pink. Works every time for me.:bigrin:

jeancarleo
Oct 30, 2010, 10:33 PM
How about this... buy the men's underwear you like but in white. Then throw them in a warm wash with a new, red shirt. Guaranteed they'll come out a lovely shade of pink. Works every time for me.:bigrin:

that gives me a better idea. how about a color dye with those things u can buy at stores to change colors when washing clothes. that's a nice idea to change ur whites :)

firefighter38111
Nov 1, 2010, 10:57 AM
i love wearing pink undies and i go to walmart usually early in the morning or wife picks me up a pair. i love Hanes for Her..love the feeling of being in them
the stigma of men buying panties isnt what it used to be. most every clerk i meet is cool with it.
my wife and i went shopping at Victorias Secret a week ago and she wears size 5 and i wear size 6 and as we were checking out the clerk noticed the size difference and was going to ask my wife and as she looked at her i could tell what she was going to say..i just smiled and told her , we both wear the panties in your houise" she smiled back

fredtyg
Nov 1, 2010, 1:10 PM
Love the idea about using pink dye. Hadn't thought of that. I don't have any white undies, though. Maybe I'll suggest the wife buy some white ones next time she goes clothes shopping for me. Briefs and some pink dye.

fredtyg
Nov 1, 2010, 1:17 PM
Thought I'd take a shot at asking the Fruit of the Loom (http://www.fruit.com/contact_us.shtml) undies folks if they'd consider offering male underpants in pink, and other more effeminate colors. I just used their Feedback form and told them I was a guy that would like to see pink, and maybe pink and white floral patterns, offered in their men's undies.

If you'd like to write them and ask the same, use the Fruit of the Loom link above. Spread the word. If enough guys write in, maybe they'll give pink undies a try.

longtimemarriedguy
Nov 1, 2010, 5:35 PM
You might try the Hanes like the guys mentioned. They really are very comfortable.

longtimemarriedguy
Nov 1, 2010, 5:39 PM
The other thing you might try is Marshall's. My wife will swoop by to see what panties they may have. They will sell out of stock or overstock panties for 2 or 3 dollars, sometimes even less.

firefighter38111
Nov 1, 2010, 6:27 PM
i am not a spokespeson for Hanes but Hanes are so me. being almost 5 and thin erect but close to one inch uncut small i can wear the real size. i dont have to allow for the front ...i dont know what to say!
i wear panties 24/7 and 90% are Hanes simply for Comfort. we have found plain white boy shorts are great at work at fire department and if i am a ER Nurse that day. my wife and i worked at it becasue everything shows through scrubs. she is a nurse also so we played wear panties and dress up and went through several styles before i got the go for it. actually over the years one nurse i work with knows. she has kept it to herself.
as soon as i get home i am into colored and floral design bikinis. then at bedtime it depends what my wife wants. if she wanst a cock she strips my bikinis off me but sometimes she needs me to be her bitch and have a clit and for those moments
i got some lacy pink ones and she has to work for them,

longtimemarriedguy
Nov 1, 2010, 8:10 PM
Ha! Just walked though Macy's where they had men's clothes on sale. I laughed when I saw pink designer underwear on sale for $25. It would be cheaper to go to xdress.com and by what you really want for $15 or so.

foreverbi
Nov 2, 2010, 10:50 AM
I wear my wifes pink panties when she is not around, but I would like to more choices & she just doesn't but them. I was just wondering how the married gents hide them from their wife? I mean it's not as though I can just throw them in the hamper. Any suggestions???:confused:

fredtyg
Nov 2, 2010, 10:57 AM
I was just wondering how the married gents hide them from their wife? I mean it's not as though I can just throw them in the hamper.

I'm lucky in that the wife knows about my panty fetish and has even made me some girlie undies before that I keep in the drawer with my regular underpants.

You might try and come up with some excuse for trying on some of her panties and see what the wife says about it. If she doesn't seem bothered by it, maybe she wouldn't care if you wear them every now and then.

It really is nice to not have to hide things like this.

obviousbulge
Nov 2, 2010, 1:07 PM
Hey I have always been interested in wearing womans panties. I has been one of my biggest turn ons since I was a teenage where I use to wear my Mothers underwear to bed or off to School. Even today I wear womans panties and my wife knows of it and is fine with me wearing them at times. I love the color pink and blue for panties. My wife thinks its cute if I have a hardon in them.

Michigan_cpl
Nov 3, 2010, 9:01 AM
ok now for the color pink. i am a real sucker for the color pink, i just love it makes me feel all fem.
i wear panties all the time, i bought them all my self. yes my wife knows that i wear panties and loves it, we do go pantie shoping together alot.
love the feel of the satian and lace aginst my skin.
when i am in the store looking at the new panties that i am about to buy, something is starting to grow in my pants, i always have a smile on my face when that happens. here is a site that might help you all out who loves to wear panties.
www.menwearingpanties.com.
yes it is a huge turn on for my wife to see me in my pretty panties with a hard on, she loves it.

bicuriouscd
Nov 9, 2010, 1:09 PM
I only wear female panties and thongs , I find them much more comfortable and with all the sexy colors , prints and styles to choose from I will never get tired of wearing them.