PDA

View Full Version : gangbang

cornholejoe
Oct 28, 2010, 4:09 PM
did any of you out there ever get gangbanged 2 couples i know want to do me we have done one of the men in this group and one of the women and now they want to do me

fredtyg
Oct 28, 2010, 5:30 PM
Never have had it done to me but have always wanted to be at the receiving end of one. I'd jump on it in a minute if I had the opportunity. My 55 year old rectum might not be too happy about it the next day, but the mind would love it!

ohbimale
Oct 29, 2010, 1:34 AM
If the opportunity presented itself and I felt comfortable with the people involved I would jump on it. I think it would be fun to be on the receiving end of being gang banged.

curiousvoyeur32
Oct 29, 2010, 6:31 AM
Wow that has been a fantasy of mines,i wish it could happen.:)

DareMe
Oct 29, 2010, 8:16 AM
did any of you out there ever get gangbanged 2 couples i know want to do me we have done one of the men in this group and one of the women and now they want to do me

Other than a little admonition, I would say go for it since you seem to already know all parties involved.

And if you need help.... ;)

DM

foreverbi
Oct 29, 2010, 10:26 AM
Wow that has been a fantasy of mines,i wish it could happen.:)

WOW! It has always been one of my greatest fantasy's to be gang banged both orally & anally by an endless number of guys. I would love to drink so much "safe" cum that I literally got full on it. Hey a fella can dream can't he?:male:;):bigrin:

welickit
Oct 29, 2010, 11:02 AM
We have both been done that way although only once was it pre planned. More often it was a spur of the moment type thing. A group of us skinny dipping or playing strip poker and the mood of the moment resulted in a gang bang. If everyone is in the mood and comfortable with it then it can be a fun event.

Jessicaknight
Oct 29, 2010, 5:38 PM
Once at a New Years Orgy I found myself being Gangbanged by 4 of the tops and the line was going to get bigger before I aked for a brake.

The host called me the next day and asked me to bottom for his friends.
Three of the first guys was there, the host and his lover.
That time I was ready for the action

I was a regular invite to their parties
Sadly to say, they moves about 5 years ago but we still keep touch via e-mail and phone

darkeyes
Oct 30, 2010, 7:30 AM
..all ver nice.. but sumtimes they get outa hand.. an then not so nice..:(

BicuriousIndy2
Oct 30, 2010, 10:27 AM
Please tell us the details after. It sounds like it could be very hot.

fredtyg
Oct 30, 2010, 10:42 AM
I can write about some of my experiences when Ive been in a gangbang

Please do!

bicurious61
Oct 31, 2010, 9:09 AM
Had, man gang bangs in in my hot tub; fucked the women, watched the guys......one day I would like a big, hard, cock!