PDA

View Full Version : Sex Toys

Jessicaknight
Oct 28, 2010, 12:59 PM
I'm a married Bi Guy and sex with both guys and girls has always been great.

However, I always had the urge to go fuck myself.
In fact, I'm the best lover I have ever had.

I got many sextoys and have made a few of my own.

I made a bench with two Vac-u-locks so I can ride my toys
And a bench with a Drill & Dildo that is awsome

Has anyone made their own sex toys

fredtyg
Oct 28, 2010, 3:16 PM
Nice.

What I've always wanted was one of those fuck machines that you mount a dong on, you lay down and it pushes the dong in and out of your ass. Those are very pricey, though.

http://www.kenstwistedmind.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/KTM-107.jpg

Sexual_soujourner
Oct 28, 2010, 4:47 PM
You are very handy.. Don't think I would want to have you build my kitchen cabinet's.

2point5
Oct 28, 2010, 6:32 PM
How does the drill and dildo work? Does the whole thing spin? I very intrigued. My asshole actually started to tingle looking at that and the fucking machine in the next post.

Jessicaknight
Oct 28, 2010, 7:04 PM
How does the drill and dildo work? Does the whole thing spin? I very intrigued. My asshole actually started to tingle looking at that and the fucking machine in the next post.

The dildo spins from slow to fast. Whatever you set it for.
The Balls of the dong massages my butt cheeks and I can bounce up and down on it. It's Sooooooooooooo Awsome....

I would love to have one of those other fuck machines that thrust but they are too expensive.

I would have to make one.

FurryYinYang
Oct 28, 2010, 8:51 PM
I am wondering if there is a toy that stimulate your ass ( as a man) while you are doing your gf. Is there such a thing?

mikey3000
Oct 28, 2010, 10:12 PM
I am wondering if there is a toy that stimulate your ass ( as a man) while you are doing your gf. Is there such a thing?

Check out the Aneros, one of my favourite toys.

slipnslide
Oct 28, 2010, 10:22 PM
Check out the Aneros, one of my favourite toys.

I'll second that.

2point5
Oct 28, 2010, 10:34 PM
The dildo spins from slow to fast. Whatever you set it for.
The Balls of the dong massages my butt cheeks and I can bounce up and down on it. It's Sooooooooooooo Awsome....

I would love to have one of those other fuck machines that thrust but they are too expensive.

I would have to make one.

That sounds AMAZING. My favorite position for bottoming is actually being on top. I love sitting on my partner and fucking cowboy or reverse cowboy style. Going for a ride on the spinning dildo is right up my alley. Time to get to the adult book store and Home Depot!

cddm50
Oct 29, 2010, 1:28 AM
Nice woodworking. My only concern about the Drilldo is having something spinning in my anus. It's not the same as a pumping action. Better be using plenty of lube as I would fear damage to my inner lining or worse. I found a different nickname for this device online- the "Black-n-Decker Pussy Wrecker". Could just as easily be an Ass Wrecker too. Just be careful.

As for my own sex toys, too many experiments to mention but I have made a fuck machine using a Kitchen-Aid stand mixer like this one: http://www.kitchenaid.com/flash.cmd?/#/product/KM25G0XWH/
Mounted the mixer to a wood platform then built a PVC assembly that came out from it to convert the rotational motion to a horizontal motion, and attached my favorite dildo to the end. The bottom rotating interface has enough swing to get a great pumping action and it is variable speed as well. The motor definitely has plenty of torque too. And since those mixers also have an "accessory" port for other attachments one can get very creative with the device if you have good mechanical skills.

People have used reciprocating saws to make fucking machines too. Careful though. Don't EVER mount a dildo to a REAL saw blade. google "Power Tool sex toy injury"

I also found the Tantra Chair online and showed the wife.
http://www.tantrachair.com
Though we like the concept I can't pay that price. And the object itself it very long, not a good fit in our bedroom. I have been working on a concept design to make it "fold in half" so that it can look and function more like a chair with arms but the arms swing into a new position to recreate the original shape. Trying to see if I can still make it functional without sacrificing the looks. It has to still look like real furniture.

Ever go to the hardware store to buy one thing and see something that may work as a sex toy? Found my perfect metal cock ring for $1 by accident.

SilverFox52
Oct 29, 2010, 8:20 AM
Ever go to the hardware store to buy one thing and see something that may work as a sex toy? Found my perfect metal cock ring for $1 by accident.

I love the creativity of finding new ways to enjoy sex. I've had that same experience of wandering through the hardware store and thinking, "Hmmm, how can that be put to use?" Cock rings, nipple clamps, all kinds of fun things, though I am more than a bit skittish at the thought of applying power tools to my fun parts. A friend of mine built his own "fuck machine" using a small motor, pumping mechanism and dildo, but I'm no engineer.

One of my favorite toys is available in the swimming section of any store where floats, beach balls, etc are sold. Called "Swimmies" they are the vinyl inflatable sleeves used on infants and toddlers to keep them afloat. When the sleeve is inflated and lubed, it makes a great artificial pussy or butt. The more inflation the tighter the fit, the vinyl is heavy duty so it can stand up to a good banging and clean up is easy. Plus, they come in packages of two so if you happen to bust one, you have a back up!

Would love to hear about other people's creative sex toys.

Jessicaknight
Oct 29, 2010, 10:41 AM
I understand the concern about a power tool. I got a Milwaukee cordless drill with speed control and a chuck clutch. It's very well thought out and YES I will be careful. I have been using it for about a year and the only problem I encountered is not being clean. It’s a great toy that I can take to work and no one knows what we do behind closed doors

Every time I go shopping I look for things that could be used for sex.
I have used a dog bone from the pet shop to bone myself and as a gag.
It's harder to find things that can be used to fuck or mastubate.

Any Ideas with making your own toy pussy?

welickit
Oct 29, 2010, 11:09 AM
My wife turned this one on her lathe for a friend. It is Bolivian Rosewood.

welickit
Oct 29, 2010, 11:11 AM
This gives you an idea of the size.

xxxbicuriouswoman
Oct 29, 2010, 11:25 AM
holy crap, does that hurt?

welickit
Oct 29, 2010, 11:36 AM
It was a gift for a friend, she doesn't test drive them she just makes them. This one is spalted Mahogany of a smaller diameter. It was unfinished in the picture.

SilverFox52
Oct 29, 2010, 11:43 AM
I know it can be done if sanded and sealed well.... but I couldn't help but think SPLINTERS!

welickit
Oct 29, 2010, 12:39 PM
If you click the first picture you will see that they have a finish that is like glass. Exotic hardwoods with close grain finish really well and don't splinter. The polish alone is $15 an ounce but well worth it.

Jessicaknight
Oct 29, 2010, 1:13 PM
If you click the first picture you will see that they have a finish that is like glass. Exotic hardwoods with close grain finish really well and don't splinter. The polish alone is $15 an ounce but well worth it.

They look very nice and well made.

welickit
Oct 29, 2010, 1:51 PM
This is a commercial unit we put together for a client to go in the play room. It has a half horse power DC motor, variable speed control and the thrust can be adjusted for 2 - 4 or 6 inch stroke. Most have a one third horse motor which is fine for pussy but to keep things moving elsewhere the extra hp is nice. It can be adjusted for laying down, sitting, standing, in a swing, doggy etc. The trunnions are well built and the motor is quiet. I think the center bearing could be improved on. They used a solid block of aluminum for the center bearing but no way to lubricate it. We finally ended up coating the shaft with wheel bearing grease which is a pain but it works. It was about $600 through kenstwistedmind.com

welickit
Oct 29, 2010, 1:57 PM
These units are a real pain to get balanced. The thrust is only about an inch and three quarters so the driver needs to adjust for the depth of thrust. Inexpensive but not top of the line.

welickit
Oct 29, 2010, 1:59 PM
These are easy and inexpensive to make.

welickit
Oct 29, 2010, 2:00 PM
Sorry, forgot the picture in that one

boca.openminded
Oct 29, 2010, 5:40 PM
These toys look very inviting and inventive, but I think caution is advised. I have a store that sells toys and we have stuff from mild to wild that is safe, effective and enjoyable. http://ThePassionPlace.com

I'm not trying to make a killing on each sale so my prices are some of the best for these products and we carry medical, bondage, anal, kink and all the regular stuff.

Have to say, my Super Head Honcho feels very nice as well as the 10-Function Self-Pleasing P Vibe because it has a setting that essentially goes through all the stages and is great for prostate massage.

just checked your site and im very impressed... great site...

Bicuriousity
Oct 29, 2010, 6:27 PM
Are these what james brown was singing about in his classic hit "sex machine"?

darkeyes
Oct 30, 2010, 7:27 AM
Just fore me left school, had a bf whose grandad had been a polisman way back in the 30's an 40's.. e' had 'is grandpas ole truncheon.. that wos interestin... wosn zactly the most awe inspirin event in me life but it wos interestin..

..'e had the cuffs an all.. now that wos even more interestin.. tee hee:bigrin:

Jessicaknight
Oct 30, 2010, 4:35 PM
I like rolling up a towel, strapping on a rubber glove, Lubing her up and hitting it till I cum.

But today I ordered a FleshLight.
I'm looking forward to trying it. I get it on Monday

Does anyone have or have used one?

luv2play8899
Nov 1, 2010, 10:38 AM
But today I ordered a FleshLight.
I'm looking forward to trying it. I get it on Monday

Does anyone have or have used one?

Yes! Fleshlight = good stuff!

Jessicaknight
Nov 1, 2010, 10:58 AM
Yes! Fleshlight = good stuff!

I take it you have one. Is it realy as good as they say?

I'm getting mine today but UPS comes very late.
I can't wait. I have been saving my load for a week.
I'm going to try it solo first, then show it to the Wife.
She gets off on kinky sex toys.

luv2play8899
Nov 1, 2010, 3:24 PM
I do have one and it is very nice in my opinion.
Fun to load it with hot cream...or just use for edging and foreplay.
Warm it with hot water, lube it up...and have fun! :tongue:

yuriart10
Nov 1, 2010, 10:30 PM
I love the creativity of finding new ways to enjoy sex

Jessicaknight
Nov 28, 2010, 10:54 AM
Oh yeah!!!

I had my FleshLight For a few weeks now.
It's awsome. I highly recommend it.

Very well worth having one.

Doggiestyle
Nov 28, 2010, 4:50 PM
Speaking of "flashlights" now,,, (similar to a fleshlight) :tong:

I work in a factory (foundry) at night (3rd shift) and there isn't very good light, especially in the area where the machinery's mechanisms are at. So, when working on the machinery, when it is broke down, in order to repair it sometimes takes two hands on the machine. And frequently, you need both, or more hands to repair the dam thing.

Question??? If you got 2 hands on the machine, how do you hold the flashlight? So as to be able to see? Easy, you just stick it in your mouth, that way you can point it at your work-site and have 2 hands to work with. ;)

You would not believe the OHOO'S and AHA'SSS, the grabbin of their crotches, and the "I think I'm in love", or the "what else can you put in your mouth"...... Comments I get from the guys there!!! :yikes2:

It really doesn't bother me what they say, I just laugh with them and I do have a whole list of comments to make back like
"If your in doubt, whip it out"
"stop that grinnin & drop that linnen"
"it's my flashlight, I'll go down on it if I want to"
"me havin enough flashlight to go down on is the reason that I never had to get married", so how about you guys?

And I got a lot of other comments to make back at them when they do laugh at me for it. I guess that most folks would NEVER be seen doing such a thing, or be able to endure the harassment that would follow being caught, doing such an act. But seriously it really doesn't bother me. I mean to say that I laugh along with them too, about it. :rolleyes:
For whatever it's worth now, I do act, talk, walk, look, and try to portray myself as straight person. I don't know if they suspect if I'm a "little funny", or maybe a "half queer" I defiantly don't tell on myself though. I'm not really sure if it really matters, but if the guys did know for sure, I would catch hell, never hear the end of the comments and "trashey talk" from all the red-necks that I work with.

Oh well, I just thought that you would like that story, and it is a true one too. :cool:

Your friend, :doggie: