PDA

View Full Version : Just came to the conclusion that i'm a man whore

JessBlazed
Oct 23, 2010, 11:58 AM
I'm 18 and bi, been with multiple girls. and i'm more attracted to girls then i am to guys, but i have been with way more guys then girls. i've been with 5girls and 23 guys. most of the guys there i never dated, i just play around with them. pretty much everyday i play with about 4 or 5 of them. sometimes i'll have a 3some. i only have sex with 1 of them a day, but the rest i suck off for about 2 - 3 hours straight. so in other words i spend my entire day sucking off guys and swallowing. does anyone else think its bad that i do this all day every day?

eddy10
Oct 23, 2010, 12:30 PM
I am no expert. But, here is my opinion:

If you charge a fee ... you are a whore.

If do it for free because you love doing it ... you are a sex addict.

Either way, I think you will end up with a significant medical problem.

fredtyg
Oct 23, 2010, 12:52 PM

Maybe, but it sounds like he's leading a life that many of us guys can only dream of.

slipnslide
Oct 23, 2010, 1:11 PM

Like a dislocated jaw?

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Oct 23, 2010, 1:38 PM
So when do you have time to go to school, work, eat, and have a life? I realize at 18 the hormones are raging rampid, but good lord Hon, theres more to life than just fucking and sucking all day. (And I know this coming from Me is Sacrilege. lol)
And no, it doesnt make you a whore, but it Does mean you have some things to work through in your life.
Take care and Please play safe out there.
Cat

chook
Oct 23, 2010, 5:21 PM
Sucking cocks at that rate you'll soon be up to getting your lips retreaded!!!!!

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

12voltman59
Oct 23, 2010, 10:42 PM
Has anyone considered this is one of our many trolls "yanking our chains" and having some fun???

bisexual Bill
Oct 23, 2010, 10:59 PM
Has anyone considered this is one of our many trolls "yanking our chains" and having some fun???

We got another troll in the thread about eating cum who claims they're a "med student" yet says it's safe to fuck without condoms. They just registered today yet claim to know everything about most people here and what they do for sex.

IanBorthwick
Oct 24, 2010, 12:05 AM
Some days I wonder why it is that trolls even come here to post this stuff. I mean what's next, someone coming in here on Halloween and saying they are a bisexual vampire and want to kick the O negative habit by learning to appreciate semen instead? Please!

DuckiesDarling
Oct 24, 2010, 12:11 AM
Some days I wonder why it is that trolls even come here to post this stuff. I mean what's next, someone coming in here on Halloween and saying they are a bisexual vampire and want to kick the O negative habit by learning to appreciate semen instead? Please!

Oh no, Ian, now you've done it. I can see it now the next troll name "RealBiVampsDon'tSparkle"

IanBorthwick
Oct 24, 2010, 12:46 AM
Oh no, Ian, now you've done it. I can see it now the next troll name "RealBiVampsDon'tSparkle"

I can see it now!

His forum name will be L3stat! And he'll want to know if sucking cock or eating pussy makes him a better Bi! ROFL!

Hey, let's keep it going! Seriously! Or make a new thread for it called Bisexual Vampires Want Women on Venus! ROFLMAO!!:flag4:

AidanS57
Oct 24, 2010, 5:57 AM
I don't know if he's a troll or not. Perhaps he's counting the wet dreams in as well though.

**Peg**
Oct 24, 2010, 9:06 AM

*yes*

Realist
Oct 24, 2010, 9:43 AM
That's just one reason I didn't respond to him.