PDA

View Full Version : N00b needs directions to the General Topics forum

Inglourious Basterd
Oct 20, 2010, 8:30 AM
Hi, I'm new here. Can someone post a link to the General Topics forum, that'd be great, thanks.

Long Duck Dong
Oct 20, 2010, 8:31 AM
you just posted in it......there is only one forum........

DuckiesDarling
Oct 20, 2010, 8:31 AM
Psst...you just posted in it.

Inglourious Basterd
Oct 20, 2010, 8:41 AM
Oh you mean I can post topics and get information related to diverse issues like law, food, sports, computer technology, cars, fitness and exercise, Internet marketing, motorcycles, sociology, movies, music, etc, etc, etc, here in this forum????

DuckiesDarling
Oct 20, 2010, 8:45 AM
as was pointed out there is only one forum but if you start posting internet marketing and other spam things you might be removed by the site moderators. Just read the rules on the top of the forum as post a reply or create a thread and you'll see they are pretty simple.

Posting Rules:
Generally I am not a "rules person", but experience with various internet communities has taught me that rules are necessary, even on a site that is all about about sexual freedom such as Bisexual.com. So here they are:
1. Don't post your personal ad here. They just clutter up the forums. By far the best thing to do if you are looking to meet people is create a quality personal ad under your "My Account" control panel. These ads then show up highlighted to people in your area.
2. Be polite - flame the idea if you feel you must, but not the person.
3. Sexual freedom is what it's all about, but even it should have limits - discussions of non-consensual sex, violence and sex, or sex involving children are not welcome here, will be promptly deleted, and the poster may be banned.
4. Have fun. Learn. Share. Entertain. Discuss. Argue. Enlighten.
- Drew

TaylorMade
Oct 20, 2010, 10:28 AM
Oh you mean I can post topics and get information related to diverse issues like law, food, sports, computer technology, cars, fitness and exercise, Internet marketing, motorcycles, sociology, movies, music, etc, etc, etc, here in this forum????

Everything is in one place. Think of it as a pot of gumbo at the most tawdry Cajun greasy spoon in existence. You can submit a suggestion for it to Ye Great Absentee Landlord, Drew. I prolly should drop a couple lines.

*Taylor*

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Oct 20, 2010, 5:54 PM
Ya donr did, Darlin. But no Spam, please. Thats boring and gets deleted thankfully quick. Jump on in with a good topic and we'll act on it, but be warned: We have a few trolls and grumps who will undoubtedly put their :2cents: in.
Welcome to the group, Hon
Cat
Everybodys feline.

Inglourious Basterd
Jan 5, 2012, 3:36 PM
I never said anything about posting SPAM

That word was not included in the thread starter