PDA

View Full Version : Hi, going to a gay blogger event tomorrow -- contact me with suggestions

BobbyGlendinning
Oct 16, 2010, 11:53 PM
Hello my bisexual peeps,

Tomorrow I attend a conservative gay blogging event in Los Angeles. Yes, my right-wing bisexual blog has somehow mushroomed in 6 weeks to the extent that I get invited to things.

Below is a link to my info:

http://colorfulconservative.blogspot.com/2010/10/tomorrow-ill-be-at-gay-conservative.html

I have found that being a bisexual conservative is a conflicted position, because some conservatives approve of me for having "chosen" to marry a woman, which I don't want to play into, while gay conservatives can get judgmental and try to cast me as a secret leftist for being so unconventional. All this will come up in discussion tomorrow, I am sure.

So I am scratching my head and wondering what to do, now that I appear to be the token bisexual right-wing blogger in the Internet jungle. If any of you have any thoughts or rhetoric it might be useful for me to smuggle, feel free to contact me through the info above.

I have not been able to log onto this site much because I'm blitzed with work; my book is coming out this year and all my other projects are kicking my ass. But you can always reach me at the contact points above.

Ciao, bellissimi.

TaylorMade
Oct 16, 2010, 11:55 PM
<shrug> I have nothing. Don't do anything I wouldn't do?

You didn't go to HomoCon. . .I guess catch up on gossip from that?

*Taylor*

IanBorthwick
Oct 17, 2010, 7:07 PM
IMHO the very idea of Right Wing/Bisexual is like being a Vampire/Jehovah's witness. It's like hugging a cactus, or diving headfirst into a kiddy pool. You get the point. So as for being token ANYTHING at this event, I wouldn't worry too much.

Good Luck.

TaylorMade
Oct 17, 2010, 9:18 PM
IMHO the very idea of Right Wing/Bisexual is like being a Vampire/Jehovah's witness. It's like hugging a cactus, or diving headfirst into a kiddy pool. You get the point. So as for being token ANYTHING at this event, I wouldn't worry too much.

Good Luck.

Well, being that this is an actual Gay Conservative Blogger event. . . he's not going to be a token anything...

Maybe you should start here (http://www.gaypatriot.net/) before shooting your mouth off...

*Taylor*

Doggiestyle
Oct 18, 2010, 10:22 PM
Well Taylor I clicked onto that "start here" button and went to that "Gay Patriot" website, looked around and decided that it's a interesting one! I managed to spend several hours there looking through their archives column, lots of interesting subjects there. I think that it's a site worth bookmarking, so I did! A cool site:cool:

Your friend, :doggie: