PDA

View Full Version : We need more judges like this one

12voltman59
Oct 15, 2010, 7:48 PM
I ran across this interesting story on the web: http://www.xtra.ca/public/National/Worlds_first_openly_gay_highcourt_judge_calls_anti gay_laws_sexual_apartheid-9270.aspx
We could use more judges like him in countries all over the world.

Doggiestyle
Oct 15, 2010, 10:16 PM
And you know,,, You really don't have to be gay, just to even be perceived to be gay, bi, or trans will qualify you to be treated at least "roughly". This includes all the way to being brutally murdered. Just because some said, or thought you were a gay, bi, trans, or whatever???
People of the world may use the excuse that it's against their religion, tradition or what they think as an excuse to abuse others, but to me, it's really because they are just simply "MEAN PEOPLE" that's all! :devil:

I am sure that these folks will catch hell from the so called "normal people" of the world. I really do applaud the "legal types" that are fighting for gay rights! I'm sure that these folks are severely looked down upon by the, so called "normal people", of this world. I really dread the day that the "Muslim Religion" gets a real foothold in this world! And the women folks of this world should dread it more than I do, considering their social position in that religion!

I can remember back to when I was a teenager. That being gay, or any variation thereof, or even perceived to be, automatically meant that you needed your ass whipped. And that they (the mean people) were the ones that needed to do it.

These attitudes still exist today. That is why I play on the straight side and only when the occasion arises, do I come out of the closet!!! To me, that makes life easier for me.

Your friend, :doggie:

12voltman59
Oct 15, 2010, 11:30 PM
I remember when I was a teenager/young adult--in the high school and college ages---when I'd be with other guys who would start off doing the "fag" jokes---they would get almost pissed that I never cared to join in by at least laughing at them too, if not telling them---so it made me suspect in the minds of some if as a straight guy--I didn't think that "queers" were totally "sick fucks" too that at least deserved to be made fun of---and of course some guys felt that "those fucking fags need the shit kicked out of 'em!"

I never really understood that sort of deep seated hatred that some guys had towards gays--and did ya ever notice---those guys that did pretty well at "gettin' pussy*" sure as heck seemed to be the ones that really got all bent out of shape about gays??

It didn't really come to my mind until many years later, but I wish I could go back in time now to ask those guys questions such as: "As a guy who is "taggin' all kinds of tail* like you do---why should you be concerned that some guys prefer cock over "snatch* and shouldn't you really be glad that the guys who are gay---aren't straight to compete with ya for "pussy???"*"

Got to wonder what all that gay directed hatred and anger was really about!!!

*I use these sort of terms to show the ways that many such guys did refer to the sexual aspect of females---got to make ya think they really didn't really care all that much for ladies either---hell--I had buddies who sure got their share of "pussy" with more than a few who liked to say things like--"A woman is nothing more than a life support system for a pussy!"