PDA

View Full Version : perez hilton new postive gay role model

Long Duck Dong
Oct 14, 2010, 2:34 AM
...... well...... maybe........

Perez-Hilton-vows-to-quit-bullying (http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/celebrities/4231600/Perez-Hilton-vows-to-quit-bullying)

about the only thing I believe, is the part he admitted to being a bully and a hypocrite.....

but who knows..... he could be the next positive gay role model......

in other news the LGBT are all gonna unite and be nice to each other....... according to the LGBT community....... and after that... footage of a green pig, flying upside down over NY.......

DuckiesDarling
Oct 14, 2010, 2:37 AM
Wellllllll............. if he stops being a problem then maybe he will be part of the solution. Time will tell or more likely the press will tell. We'll see.

AidanS57
Oct 14, 2010, 2:48 AM
I didn't like the guy when he first became popular and I don't see my opinion changing now. Sorry.

Long Duck Dong
Oct 14, 2010, 3:07 AM
I give him about as much support as a pair of underpants with fucked elastic......

its got nothing to do with his sexuality.... its his attitude that I have the issue with....... so what if a person is gay / bi / les etc.... outing them is a form of bullying and is a self serving agenda......

I remember a person that was outted in nz, and lost his marriage, business etc...... and it was the wrong person........ the name was right, but the wrong person.... 4 people shared the same name, so this group outted the more famous person...... and claimed it was their right to stop gay people being closeted........

its part of the reason why I have issues over the * rights * campaign.....

Hephaestion
Oct 14, 2010, 3:10 AM
Leopards and spots etc....

His video is basically "I, me, me, I" and seems typical of many ego-centric 'gays' and their inane chatter. Spiteful isn't going to / may not work anymore and so he is flagging a change in routine. Good Luck to him. He will not be the only 'entertainer' who has had his day and woken to make a bleary eyed video in the realisation.

"....I want to be a dad...." Really? Cupid Stunt. Being a parent is about self sacrifice and dedicated responisibility.

Perhaps I am being too florid and gay (c.f. 'that's so gay' as the derogatory phrase of the day) here?

Incidentally, are Jennifer Aniston and Sarah Jessica Parker related?

rissababynta
Oct 14, 2010, 8:31 AM
"....I want to be a dad...." Really? Cupid Stunt. Being a parent is about self sacrifice and dedicated responisibility.

I'm half asleep and I so thought that you just called Perez a stupid cunt and laughed my ass off. When I realized how I messed that up, I laughed harder.

Hephaestion
Oct 14, 2010, 10:51 AM
Rissa

God bless the Reverend William Archibald Spooner (1844–1930), Warden of New College, Oxford for the liberties bestowed.

Heph.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Oct 14, 2010, 1:03 PM
Sounds like a bid to further his career, to me.....ya never know.
Cat

mikey3000
Oct 14, 2010, 2:07 PM
As soon as realises what a hit his bank account will take, he'll be back to his old self.