PDA

View Full Version : 10's Units and Soundings

TidewaterVA1
Oct 13, 2010, 9:22 AM
I have watched several vidios on men useing 10's Units, and others men sounding.

Has anyone tried the tens unit? How does the 10's unit electric shock you? Is it painful? Do you climax? In one vidio it took about 10 minutes for for him to climax. I have a unit however, in the vidios they are useing different attachments, attached to a cock. Where can I get the attachments if I decide to use it?

Has anyone tried soundings? A long silver shaft inserted into a male's cock. What affect does it have? Do you climax? Obviously, it is a slow insertion process. Do women do sounding?

Realist
Oct 13, 2010, 9:34 AM
You can adjust the intensity of the tens unit I have.

A friend used to use one after his wife became ill and could no longer have sex. He said it's make him cum like a firehose.

I tried using mine, a couple of times, with rings I made myself. Didn't do a thing for me.

I'm not sticking anything up my urethra!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Oct 13, 2010, 4:27 PM
Guess its all up to the individual, but like Real said, aint nuthin going into that tiny hole! lol:eek:
Shivering Cat

citystyleguy
Oct 13, 2010, 4:38 PM
'...Has anyone tried soundings? A long silver shaft inserted into a male's cock. What affect does it have? Do you climax? Obviously, it is a slow insertion process. Do women do sounding?...'

WTF?! ...to each their own, is all i have got to say!!!

Pasadenacpl2
Oct 13, 2010, 6:32 PM
Tens units and soundings are very common in the BDSM realm. It's not for everyone, to be sure. It can be very painful, or very stimulating depending on how it is done, the level of the skill of the wielder, and the care taken.

There are plenty of websites that cover both of these topics. Google is your friend. I highly recommend, however, you hook up with the local BDSM scene. You can get someone to show you how to do things properly without hurting anyone (not to be confused with causing pain ;) ). Training is essential with this sort of play. No sense re-inventing the wheel, and no sense breaking your toys. You do want them to come back, after all.

Pasa

cgloren
Oct 13, 2010, 8:56 PM
With slick stuff sounds are fun and safe to play with. The weight of the highly polished rod is your friend. Lying on your back even with a major hardon they can disappear into your body. The weight of the rod pushes it into you. Of course if you stand or roll over on your side it will reappear. On your side the pressure in your body will just push it out. If you stand gravity will make it fall out. There is one pinch point under the head which limits the size of the sound. Otherwise the rest of your tissues are soft enough to accommodate some pretty good sized sounds. On the net I have seen several photos of one cock end to end with another sharing the same sound. Love to try that! To carry this one step farther if you get a Prince Albert piercing, you can have a Prince's Wand made. The PA hole is used to retain the Wand in place.

Hephaestion
Oct 14, 2010, 3:18 AM
Tens units........ It can be very painful, or very stimulating depending on how it is done, the level of the skill of the wielder, and the care taken..........

Pasa

Suggest that there is a spare "i" in the word 'wielder' if mismanaged.

Seriously, Pasa's advice is good.

pabicur27
Jan 26, 2011, 11:03 PM
I would love to have someone sound me.

DuckiesDarling
Jan 26, 2011, 11:20 PM
The only use I have ever seen for Tens Units is to treat pain in patients normally back pain with regular muscular stimulation. As for sounding...... no thanks, a catheter during surgery is bad enough, I'd hate to willingly put anything up my urethra. I think it would be much worse for a male.

bizel
Jan 26, 2011, 11:39 PM
i didn't know what the heck you meant. i found a video on the internet, threw up and decided 'ick'. please take care. definitely different strokes for different folks. don't get worked up over my reaction. i'm still figuring out basic stuff. but holy cow......there's another sleepless night tonight.

Realist
Jan 26, 2011, 11:46 PM
Hey Bizel, I'm 70 and still hearing of things I never thought of before!

I've been bisexual since my earliest memory, but, just when I think I've heard of everything, and tried a lot of them, something new will pop up.

_Joe_
Jan 27, 2011, 10:54 AM
I don't think I needed to google 10s units.

**Peg**
Jan 27, 2011, 11:02 AM
ask any nurse (they do it all the time)... male and female.

'nuff said

AidanS57
Jan 27, 2011, 9:43 PM
Not a masochist so no thanks.

Aidan

blowhigher
Jan 27, 2011, 10:21 PM
There are many commercial estim (electro-stimulation) sex devices on the market. I purchased the ET312B with urethral and anal probes (very expensive system to start out on). The estim sensation does not hurt unless you turn a unit WAY UP (you control the settings and get immediate feed-back, adjustments can be made in small increments). The feeling from using an estim is more like a vibrator, only silent. I was not able to cum with the ET312B unit, but it really felt good. Urethral estim probes really aren't that beneficial and that was probably why the system didn't work well for me. I understand that probes on your cock and near your balls are much better.

In addition to estimming, I also am into urethral sounding with no current involved. I have a surgical grade, stainless steel "stretching" rod that goes from 9.5 to 11.5 mm in diameter in 0.5 mm increments. Over a two year period I have been able to insert the full rod (approximately 6 inches in length) into my cock. I also have a 11/12 mm heger sound, but can only get the 11 mm portion in me. Yes, overdoing it can hurt like hell. If you take it slowly over time, the stretching is much less painful. The payoff is the unbelievable feeling you get with the rod in your dick and jacking off near the head of your penis. Absolutely intense.

I am not into BDSM at all, but like to try new sexual experiences. Estimming and sounding are just two methods of trying to enhance sexual pleasure. However, if you have interest, make sure you read up on how to use these methods. They can potentially cause pain, infection and hospitalization.

blowhigher
Jan 27, 2011, 10:24 PM
With slick stuff sounds are fun and safe to play with. The weight of the highly polished rod is your friend. Lying on your back even with a major hardon they can disappear into your body. The weight of the rod pushes it into you. Of course if you stand or roll over on your side it will reappear. On your side the pressure in your body will just push it out. If you stand gravity will make it fall out. There is one pinch point under the head which limits the size of the sound. Otherwise the rest of your tissues are soft enough to accommodate some pretty good sized sounds. On the net I have seen several photos of one cock end to end with another sharing the same sound. Love to try that! To carry this one step farther if you get a Prince Albert piercing, you can have a Prince's Wand made. The PA hole is used to retain the Wand in place.

Nice picture!

runwildtonight
Jan 28, 2011, 6:06 AM
A few months ago I had to have a catheter. It was no fun having the nurse put that hose in my urethra. However, when she pulled it out fast and hard it was painful but at the same time felt like I came a big load. Felt great past that small amount of pain. However, I don't want to pull anything up that hole. I still got another virgin hole to explore with.