PDA

View Full Version : new here

kitty513
May 29, 2005, 10:22 AM
I am new to this site and although I really enjoy it, I have a question. How can I find out what all the little abbreviations mean? Most I can figure out, but some stump me: ex, j/o. Can anyone fill me in on this. I know I must sound hopelessly naive, but at least I am asking.

softfruit
May 29, 2005, 12:04 PM
I'd figure j/o being shorthand (as it were) for masturbation - variously jacking off, jerking off, jilling off. j/o won't get blocked by filter software that tries to prevent you seeing rude words on the internet, e.g. on a computer in your local library, but will get the idea across to people 'in the know' as to what you are after.

katie
May 29, 2005, 11:57 PM
maybe we can add Glossery to the wish list for this site.........??? I know it would help me :compuser: Katie

Lisa (va)
May 30, 2005, 9:32 AM
If ever you see something you don't understand, just feel free to ask, we all were begiiners at one time.
hugs n kisses
Lisa

m.in.heels&hose
May 30, 2005, 10:10 AM
hello kitty and welcome to chatroom, and whole site as well!!! and please bi all means ask when you dont understand something, people in the chat room are always willing to help you undersand something you are not sure of!! i have been a regular here for a year now, and i still see abreivations that i cant figure out, and i ask! so please come on in enjoy your self & have fun :2cents:

SexyGuy
May 30, 2005, 5:51 PM
I always thought j/o meant joke although jerk off certainly makes sense as well.

Apleasureseeker
May 30, 2005, 11:42 PM
Eh, that's surely you're joking, right?

Anyway, I think it'll be more fun for us to answer your questions, Katie! Think of the responses we could give. :bigrin: