PDA

View Full Version : pumping?

glansandlabia
Oct 5, 2010, 1:17 PM
Anyone have any experience with penis/pussy pumping? What was it like?

cpl4fun38
Oct 5, 2010, 1:34 PM
I actually pumped on and off for about 8 years...Had huge "temporary" gains,and it has to be done carefully. You can burst veins, and the one that really hurts is using to much pressure and getting blisters...ouch..not fun....in a nut shell don't waste your money or the time it takes.

Realist
Oct 5, 2010, 1:58 PM
My GF has occasionally used clit and nipple pumps; she gets in moods when they're arousing for her.

I've tried penis pumps, too. It was fun doing something different, but I lost interest in it.

The warning to be careful and, not over-do it, is important advice!

One fellow I met on the Internet said he used so much pressure that it bruised his penis black and blue. He thought he damaged some of the penile nerves, which caused loss of feeling, too.

I think if you use common sense you might be OK........I know it gave me some erections like I had as a kid.

glansandlabia
Oct 5, 2010, 3:38 PM
Thanks for the input!!!

Want_2_B_Bi
Oct 14, 2010, 2:27 PM
First you need to know that I do have one of the adored camel toe pussies. My outer lips are larger than average and allot plumper but they are very tight and conceal all my sweetness inside of them.

I love to have my pussy pumped. My husband is very open mined when it comes to sex and he first suggested pumping a few years ago. After I did a little research I decided to try it and bought a pump. Not a day has went buy that I regret buying a pussy pump.

After pumping my pussy is about 3x its normal size. Everything is plumper/engorged and it is impossible for me to stop touching myself after a pumping! Seeing my engorged lips turns me on beyond belief. Then there is the increased sensitivity. The slightest touch anywhere on my pussy makes me quiver in excitement.

As with any pump you do have to be careful though. I left mine on to long 1 time and ended up with a very unsightly bruise that covered pretty much my entire vaginal area..lol I was lucky and there was no pain though

welickit
Oct 14, 2010, 2:46 PM
We have both tried different pumps but we prefer a mouth. Doesn't matter if it is a male mouth or a female mouth it all feels good.

Conran
Oct 14, 2010, 4:26 PM
I've done quite a bit of research into this.

Penis pumps are great for immediate and temporary increase. If you like to have more to play with a while they're good.
But I don't believe significant permanent gains can be made in length or girth using this method.

Stretching devices on the other hand have been proven to offer permanent and considerable size increase.
They use the same methods used by both ancient tribes and modern practitioners of body modification. It's a simple process of gradual stretching with the healing creating the increase.

I haven't tried it myself, but the Male Edge Range (http://bloketoys.co.uk/Dick-Developers/Male-Edge-Range) of products are widely recognised as an effective penis enlargement system