PDA

View Full Version : I need advice.

jimmyhopkins09
Oct 4, 2010, 8:25 AM
Ok i'll be frank, i'm rather stressed over this whole thing. Is there a young bisexual couple on here, M + F, no older than 25 at most because i need their advice. Basically, i need to know where you go to find a bisexual girlfriend, a girl who doesn't mind, or maybe even likes having a boyfriend who wants to play around with other men every now and then, i know they exist, but i have no idea how to find one, especially my age, she must be close to my age, i'm 20, nearly 21. Can anyone help?

fredtyg
Oct 4, 2010, 9:25 AM
Try online personals sites. There's dozens of them out there and many are free.

jalis
Oct 4, 2010, 4:25 PM
I don't know if this helps, but I hope so. I'm 28 years old and my fiance is 22. He's bisexual, I am not. I have always known this about him and am completely accepting of who he is. I'm open to exploring whatever his sexual needs are. I'm into it. Although it would be difficult at first to deal with him having sexual activity on the side with other men, I know that it might be what he needs. However, he doesn't want to do that. He's a monogamous-type person and not the type to play around on the side. Even if we were totally open about it and I said it was ok, it would still really bother him. But we have talked about trying threesomes with another bisexual guy and seeing how that would work out.

My fiance didn't have to go somewhere specific to find someone like me. We met randomly online on an entertainment message board and became close friends. I knew from the start about his bisexuality. It wasn't something he hid. I promise you there are women out there willing to be in a committed relationship with bisexual men and are accepting of their various sexual needs and interests. You just need to meet the right one. You can try dating sites or personal ads if you're having trouble meeting someone. Or you can go to bisexual, gay, lesbian group meetings in a city near you. Try not to feel stressed out about it. :)