PDA

View Full Version : PS Life

dafydd
Oct 2, 2010, 12:14 PM
Is anyone here on Playstation Life? I scout around a couple of times on the virtual environment trying to meet anyone LGBT. would be good to have a chat in real time. my username is tootsie-lad

d:tong:

IanBorthwick
Oct 2, 2010, 6:50 PM
I own a Wii, so nope here. Sorry.

rissababynta
Oct 3, 2010, 1:06 PM
Playstation life? I just made an account for playstation home...don't know if it's the same thing?

jacksoneric
Oct 3, 2010, 1:23 PM
PLR Article (http://www.plrprivatelabelrights.com/plr-articles)
Also please do not post duplicate messages. If you see the same message on the web page, either go to another web page on the web site or skip web site altogether and go to next web site ( select "I Did Not Post On This Website" option ). URL Text is the label or caption for the clickable link, it is also auto included as part of the anchor in message but sometimes it may need to be adjusted in order to display properly.

dafydd
Oct 5, 2010, 5:36 AM
Playstation life? I just made an account for playstation home...don't know if it's the same thing?

Oh yeah that might be it. we should meet there

d

rissababynta
Oct 5, 2010, 8:27 AM
Oh yeah that might be it. we should meet there

d

I can't even remember what my name is right now off the top of my head, but I'll add you the next time I get on, which will probably be sometime today.

dafydd
Oct 5, 2010, 4:40 PM
I can't even remember what my name is right now off the top of my head, but I'll add you the next time I get on, which will probably be sometime today.

my profile name is tootsie-lad