PDA

View Full Version : Understanding some of my anger issues

Angie1969
Oct 2, 2010, 3:58 AM
I have been reading this book and it has helped me reflect back on my experiences with your company.
This book said to think and when something has failed you look at yourself and see how you failed it.
So I thought about that.
I have always used your company with good intentions and never evil ones.
I was never embarrassed of the people who are clients of your company and they honestly know that.
When I could I even gave to those people what I could when your company failed them and those people know they owe me nothing.
I have seen people that your company was supposed to care for crying on the streets and have held them until they could get themselves together.
I would ask these people how I could help them despite having little left to give other than to hold them or even just play with my hair. They did not want anything from me but despite that I have always tried my best to get them in the right direction when your company stopped caring about them. One person I have known for years that really needed you the most the last time I saw him I tried getting him what he honestly needed and the place that could actually assist him even disappointed me with their response. It saddened me that even they would not get out from behind their desk to help the people they are paid to help. I was told we don't go out searching for the people that need help.
I reflect back upon the attitudes of the women that work for you. Have I failed them? No. They have failed me. They have shown me they honestly do not care about the people who use your company. The last time anyone from your company actually showed me understanding and compassion is gone. I remember how this person even spent her own money and even her own time on me and my son and even thought of us and would look around when she was not working to get my son things.
I ask myself if I have failed you. And still no I have not failed you because I have referred people to your company when it was honestly deserved.
Because I would not kiss these women's asses I walked and walked. Even with a hernia and fractured hip. These women had no compassion for me or my parents even. They told me to fuck off in their own little way and have my mommy and daddy take care of me. My dad was dying of cancer. My mom had cancer. My gramma had cancer and they did not care. They knew many rotten things my husband did to me but still they did what they did. They even had people steal my mail at my home. Many times I would get cash to pay bills instead of getting a check from your company. It was not because of embarrassment but because I wanted to pay some of my own bills myself. Also when I would request they pay a special bill for me even in person they never did.
So your company has failed me in so many ways. I never failed your company at all. And even my son has failed me. Washington county has completely failed. The school I graduated has failed me. I graduated from Hudson Falls. It has failed me and has become a huge disappointment to me. You and your company took away everything I loved and cared about along with my husband his friends his family and many many other people.
You have all failed me.
Your company did not keep it's promise to me. It did not listen to my needs. It only listened to what it wanted to hear for it's benefit only.
I will never forget that. I will never forget anybody who promised to repay me either. Some people I knew know they never have to repay me ever and that there was no charge. But others like your company who broke a promise to me owe me more than just monetary damages. You destroyed the love I had and only have cruel intentions and are very selfish and unkind.
And the two most insulting things the school I graduated from was and still is making egyptian death masks using childrens faces(so I put my sons death mask on my face because its not right for a child to deal with that) and teaching my son to make molotov cocktails with certain types of perfume in certain types of plastic containers and i will never forget that. If my son wants to learn to make such things and even bombs he has to go to the government when he gets older things like that are very dangerous even in adults hands and I am still angry and I have a right to be angry.
Melissa

DuckiesDarling
Oct 2, 2010, 4:09 AM
Sorry, MissyMissy, you lost my respect with your last account and are not gaining any back with that ranting post about things that just only make sense in your own twisted mind.

bisexual Bill
Oct 2, 2010, 4:14 AM
I have been reading this book and it has helped me reflect back on my experiences with your company.
This book said to think and when something has failed you look at yourself and see how you failed it.
So I thought about that.
I have always used your company with good intentions and never evil ones.
I was never embarrassed of the people who are clients of your company and they honestly know that.
When I could I even gave to those people what I could when your company failed them and those people know they owe me nothing.
I have seen people that your company was supposed to care for crying on the streets and have held them until they could get themselves together.
I would ask these people how I could help them despite having little left to give other than to hold them or even just play with my hair. They did not want anything from me but despite that I have always tried my best to get them in the right direction when your company stopped caring about them. One person I have known for years that really needed you the most the last time I saw him I tried getting him what he honestly needed and the place that could actually assist him even disappointed me with their response. It saddened me that even they would not get out from behind their desk to help the people they are paid to help. I was told we don't go out searching for the people that need help.
I reflect back upon the attitudes of the women that work for you. Have I failed them? No. They have failed me. They have shown me they honestly do not care about the people who use your company. The last time anyone from your company actually showed me understanding and compassion is gone. I remember how this person even spent her own money and even her own time on me and my son and even thought of us and would look around when she was not working to get my son things.
I ask myself if I have failed you. And still no I have not failed you because I have referred people to your company when it was honestly deserved.
Because I would not kiss these women's asses I walked and walked. Even with a hernia and fractured hip. These women had no compassion for me or my parents even. They told me to fuck off in their own little way and have my mommy and daddy take care of me. My dad was dying of cancer. My mom had cancer. My gramma had cancer and they did not care. They knew many rotten things my husband did to me but still they did what they did. They even had people steal my mail at my home. Many times I would get cash to pay bills instead of getting a check from your company. It was not because of embarrassment but because I wanted to pay some of my own bills myself. Also when I would request they pay a special bill for me even in person they never did.
So your company has failed me in so many ways. I never failed your company at all. And even my son has failed me. Washington county has completely failed. The school I graduated has failed me. I graduated from Hudson Falls. It has failed me and has become a huge disappointment to me. You and your company took away everything I loved and cared about along with my husband his friends his family and many many other people.
You have all failed me.
Your company did not keep it's promise to me. It did not listen to my needs. It only listened to what it wanted to hear for it's benefit only.
I will never forget that. I will never forget anybody who promised to repay me either. Some people I knew know they never have to repay me ever and that there was no charge. But others like your company who broke a promise to me owe me more than just monetary damages. You destroyed the love I had and only have cruel intentions and are very selfish and unkind.
And the two most insulting things the school I graduated from was and still is making egyptian death masks using childrens faces(so I put my sons death mask on my face because its not right for a child to deal with that) and teaching my son to make molotov cocktails with certain types of perfume in certain types of plastic containers and i will never forget that. If my son wants to learn to make such things and even bombs he has to go to the government when he gets older things like that are very dangerous even in adults hands and I am still angry and I have a right to be angry.
Melissa

WTF? What is this post about? Which book did you read that made you angry? The Egyptian book of the dead or the Tibetan book of the dead?

Angie1969
Oct 2, 2010, 4:23 AM
Sorry, MissyMissy, you lost my respect with your last account and are not gaining any back with that ranting post about things that just only make sense in your own twisted mind.
I honestly do not know who you are. I never met you in my life and I have not written anything in ages here and I honestly do not desire to know you honestly. You have not done anything to show me any compassion even on this site whoever you are.

Angie1969
Oct 2, 2010, 4:24 AM
WTF? What is this post about? Which book did you read that made you angry? The Egyptian book of the dead or the Tibetan book of the dead?
It is about doing the right thing even if none of you understand. And I want someone to do the right thing not for money but because they did the wrong thing.

DuckiesDarling
Oct 2, 2010, 4:32 AM
I honestly do not know who you are. I never met you in my life and I have not written anything in ages here and I honestly do not desire to know you honestly. You have not done anything to show me any compassion even on this site whoever you are.

No, you met me in chat and I have the log to prove it. Want me to post all the crap you said about killing children and accusing other chat members of sleeping with dogs? Do yourself a favor, go get that mental help you so desperately need or is Mr. Robinson not mad now?

You are now on ignore.

chook
Oct 2, 2010, 5:21 PM
No, you met me in chat and I have the log to prove it. Want me to post all the crap you said about killing children and accusing other chat members of sleeping with dogs? Do yourself a favor, go get that mental help you so desperately need or is Mr. Robinson not mad now?

You are now on ignore.

LMFAO.......I've never been to bed with a dog but by the jeeezuz I've woken up next to a few :smilies15

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Oct 2, 2010, 11:02 PM
Oh Lord Missy...again? :disgust: WTH was this all about this time???
Confused Cat

IanBorthwick
Oct 3, 2010, 6:46 PM
Am I alone in completely not understanding ANY of the above? I mean, none of it really makes sense without some place-holder information.

What Company? Whom do you think you are addressing on this board? What in the world is your grievance about? Why do you think people would send anyone to come steal your mail when no one sends cash anyway?

Why don't you attempt to make it clear, because from what I have seen you are either addressing people you KNOW will understand, and if that is the case you need to make it a Private Message and not bring it out to daylight where others can see it or you are having an episode of some kind that dearly needs medicating.

Long Duck Dong
Oct 3, 2010, 8:59 PM
ian, angie aka missy missy is a person with a mental illness that is not under control..... so you are not wrong in what you say about the meds....