PDA

View Full Version : Some advice

jessicaa
Apr 10, 2006, 7:39 PM
I need some advice.I do plan on getting intitmate with with another woman Hillary Wendsday night.There is a problem,my boyfriend Rick wants to watch and I told him I will be uncomfortable him doing this.He is fully supportive that I am bisexual.I do not know what to do now.I told him no twice so far.Hillary feels the same way too anyway

Alaric
Apr 11, 2006, 12:19 AM
Simple! If it does not feel right - don't do it!!!!!!!!!!

He may think it is all very cool right now, but this is a very private thing for you, and you need to call the shots... Sounds as if Hillary is none to happy at the prospect of him coming to watch anyway...

Be true to yourself and your own feelings... Don't do it unless you want to... :eek:

Nara_lovely
Apr 11, 2006, 6:27 AM
In my book...No means NO!

You've discussed it, talked all the issues through.
So give some thought:
Why isn't he listening to your wishes?
What else is going on in his mind?
Are there fears, concerns, deeper issues etc still lurking deep?

Stick to what feels right for you!
(just check that you have been honest with him too)

...have fun, hope it works out well for e-v-e-r-y-o-n-e

jessicaa
Apr 11, 2006, 7:24 AM
Hillary and I had a talk with him last night.We told him that we want to be alone.My boyfriend now understands.Hillary and I kissed in front of him since he never saw two women kiss.

Mimi
Apr 11, 2006, 5:17 PM
i'm glad that your boyfriend finally got a clue. i think some men believe that getting to watch some "girl-on-girl" action is their right and privilege as a man. and after all, it's everywhere on TV. i also think that men eroticize 2 women being together because they don't find it threatening. but if you wanted to be with another MAN, then that might be another story. i see it as a double standard.

mimi :flag1:

billy_campbell
Apr 11, 2006, 6:08 PM
I too think it is great that your boyfriend has seen the light and will let you be with your friend. Men should be less threated by what their lady wants to do and more into letting their lady be comfortable with what they want to do. My ex wife (we have been divorced for over 20 years) are still best friends. We are "friends with benefits" and I love knowing that she is very sexy and does whatever turns her on. It turns me on to know that she is comfortable being with another woman or a man. If she wants me to watch that is cool too. She and I both love threesomes either MMF or FFM.

It is great that you told your boyfriend what you are comfortable with and are sticking by your feelings. Enjoy your first time with your friend.

innaminka
Apr 11, 2006, 6:32 PM
Why do some people think Bi means 3'somes? (esp b/f's of bi women?)

It means nothing of the sort. It is so hard to translate this to the wider community.

I'm glad you insisted on saying "No". If you plan to have a meaningful encounter, the last thing you want is a voyeur.

jessicaa
Apr 12, 2006, 7:51 AM
My boyfriend did get a clue.It is tonight at Hillary's place and this is the 10th(I believe) woman I have been with.My boyfriend did realize that Hillary and I felt it was going to be uncomfortable him watching us.

APMountianMan
Apr 15, 2006, 1:55 PM
Open and honest comunication leads to understanding.

:cool: