PDA

View Full Version : Big Girls

fred fencesitter
Sep 26, 2010, 6:33 PM
I've found that a lot of bi guys are attracted to "bigger" women -- BBWs, Amazons, etc. The sort of women that a lot of straight guys wouldn't be caught dead with. I know that I am -- most women I date tilt toward BBW-ness, and one of my first adolescent girlcrushes was 6'2". (Not surprisingly, when I've dated men, a lot were "bears.") Is this a pattern among other bisexual men? I know that many lesbians celebrate bigger women. Any bi women like that?

AidanS57
Sep 27, 2010, 5:56 AM
I personally never liked girls that were too thin, they just look sick. Same with girls that are too big. I like curves and I don't mind plump, in fact I kinda prefer it as I am not a greek god myself. But I do not think that automatically assuming a larger person is not healthy is an attitude we should have in this day and age. Society makes it seem as though being a size 0 is what counts but taking care of yourself is more important than having liposuction or a heart attack on a treadmill.

rissababynta
Sep 27, 2010, 7:16 AM

We keep in shape, eat right, and frequently exercise. We expect the same of our sexual partners. It is not that hard to do these things, or to lose weight and get in shape if you really want to.

Of course everyone is entitled to their own personal preference and a person can not control who they are attracted to, but to this statement I say bullshit. Sorry. I eat very very right and exercise on a regular basis and I definitely don't look like I'm in shape and will never look thin because that is just not my body type. The ONLY time I've ever been thin, in fact, was when I had an eating disorder. Definitely not healthy. Try not to judge a book by it's cover. Just because someone doesn't look like they are healthy and take care of themselves doesn't mean that they don't.

Realist
Sep 27, 2010, 8:16 AM
Very person has their own interests, likes, and dislikes.

On a strictly superficial level, my GF and I both are most attracted to women, who would be considered voluptuous, full-figured, and maybe some would be identified as BBWs.

Although not part of this question, the men I've been attracted are more varied, but some tended to be short, chubby, have small cocks, and are less hairy.

My GF tends to be attracted to tall men with swimmer's builds, but prefers soft to muscular figures; she is less superficial than I am in her choice of lovers, though. In the end, we both are more drawn to personalities, mutual interests, and the ability to communicate.

Less attractive to us are those who are very thin, or skinny.

Since the question was about big girls, we both agree that soft bodies, large breasts, a full, generous derriere, with proportionate limbs, round the most attractive packages out for us.

Even though that is our preference, I try to be careful not to say things that may hurt other's feelings. Being vehement and vociferous about an issue, that can be a sore subject with folks who do not possess the speaker's ideal body type, is something that many people feel obligated to espouse. My own mother was one of the worst about this!

I try never to say hurtful things about anyone. They don't need to hear it and those things can leave painful scars on tender feelings.

It's not a bad thing to say what a person's preferences are, but each of us can explain ourselves without being disrespectful.

Long Duck Dong
Sep 27, 2010, 9:54 PM
while I like some paintings, a monet is out of my range, so i settle for a local painters works..... still beautiful to look at ......

the same with ladies..... supermodels appear in magazines, not my bedroom..... so I enjoy the company of the ladies that are not supermodels, cos i can make them feel like they are the most beautiful woman on earth..... and that matters more than size and looks, to me.....

I had a friend that was very fussy, with the size and weight proprotional thing and ended up with a few bitches that knew they were desirable cos of their looks etc..... and he would complain about how wrong it was..... I finally lost my temper and said to him.... the most beautiful person in the world can have the most ugly attitude towards people.... thats why average people love average people, they have natural personalities ....... he got shitty with me and said, yes but but I do not do fat and ugly people..... I merely laughed and said, I noticed..... but the bitchy and self centered fuck you...... birds of a feather flock together.....

why he swung a punch at me, I have no idea.... but it was the end of his ( self proclaimed ) adonis looks.....he joined the average person club...... and I got a $800 fine for assault

jem_is_bi
Sep 27, 2010, 10:13 PM
I personally never liked girls that were too thin, they just look sick. Same with girls that are too big. I like curves and I don't mind plump, in fact I kinda prefer it as I am not a greek god myself. But I do not think that automatically assuming a larger person is not healthy is an attitude we should have in this day and age. Society makes it seem as though being a size 0 is what counts but taking care of yourself is more important than having liposuction or a heart attack on a treadmill.

I agree. I do not like thin or super fat. I am attracted to women between the extremes with a bias toward a little larger.

AidanS57
Sep 27, 2010, 10:14 PM
while I like some paintings, a monet is out of my range, so i settle for a local painters works..... still beautiful to look at ......

the same with ladies..... supermodels appear in magazines, not my bedroom..... so I enjoy the company of the ladies that are not supermodels, cos i can make them feel like they are the most beautiful woman on earth..... and that matters more than size and looks, to me.....

I had a friend that was very fussy, with the size and weight proprotional thing and ended up with a few bitches that knew they were desirable cos of their looks etc..... and he would complain about how wrong it was..... I finally lost my temper and said to him.... the most beautiful person in the world can have the most ugly attitude towards people.... thats why average people love average people, they have natural personalities ....... he got shitty with me and said, yes but but I do not do fat and ugly people..... I merely laughed and said, I noticed..... but the bitchy and self centered fuck you...... birds of a feather flock together.....

why he swung a punch at me, I have no idea.... but it was the end of his ( self proclaimed ) adonis looks.....he joined the average person club...... and I got a $800 fine for assault

LOL, I knew I liked you.

innaminka
Sep 27, 2010, 10:59 PM
Everyone has their likes and dislikes.
Personally, I have always been attracted to tall, curvy women. Big breasts per-se are not a real turn on for me, but certainly I far prefer girls with full hips.
Skinny just doesn't do it for me, really, just as obesity doesn't. (goes for men too. Beer bellies are a real turn-off!)

But those preferences are simply that - preferences. The initial attractor.
It's after first contact is made that the real person is revealed, and that could mean anyone. Physical attraction becomes secondary.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 28, 2010, 2:58 PM
Guess I am not a hypocrete. I love people for Who they are, not what they look like. :} But to each their own like and dislike. Its all good. :}
Cat

TaylorMade
Sep 28, 2010, 3:17 PM
Now that I'm getting slimmer... and staying that way, I admit I'm backing off of BBW's and BHM's as partners. I just can't anymore. I admit breast size tends to bias me, but... still.

*Taylor*

diB4u
Sep 28, 2010, 3:33 PM
Guess I am not a hypocrete. I love people for Who they are, not what they look like. :} But to each their own like and dislike. Its all good. :}
Cat

Im hearing you there Cat, to each their own. As a bbw woman some men who are bi like bbw's and ohters dont, and that goes for straight men as well...

:bigrin:

littlerayofsunshine
Sep 28, 2010, 3:37 PM
I've been on both ends of the spectrum. Having been larger end of my size 220lbs, to now which averages around 150-162 depending on the season and Bloat. I'm 5-8 so 150-162 for me is a size 10-12 and 220 was a size 18.

Now my female lovers have been in the range of 12-14 to size 22, different heights so they carried the weight differently each.

But one thing they all had in common. I didn't like them for their looks. I liked things about their looks, but their charisma, personality, and confidence is what attracted me. Their softness attracted me.

I'm the same way with men too. I've dated/been with 6.2 slim and heavy ones and shorter ones..and then To whom I am married to. Which is 5.4 and weighs less than me. In fact when we married there was a 80lb difference. Now its around 20lbs difference. He's like me, cept he can be attracted quickly by looks, but that fades a lot as soon as someone opens their mouths. Personality and character keeps his interest. almost 12 years and he still loves me. Though I have peaked his interest in the fuller ladies *grins* His taste in women has become more similar to mine.

One feature on a woman though, that will make me melt every time.. Full lips, Not so much angelina lips, But full lips that whisper "Kiss me" right to my soul. Wrap me in your lips, and I will ravish you to no end.

Bm4fun2002
Oct 5, 2010, 1:21 PM
I like them all sizes and shapes...