PDA

View Full Version : whod a thought of all the uses

tg Shannon
Sep 26, 2010, 6:53 AM
http://xhamster.com/movies/448215/puppetry_of_the_penis_part_2_.html

littlerayofsunshine
Sep 26, 2010, 2:03 PM
Oh My!! I loved that... Ty..

I had saw the hamburger once on Real Sex, but ever saw the whole show. I'm so glad you gave this link. It puts the towel rack, turtle head, and elephant trunk to shame *laughs*

tg Shannon
Sep 26, 2010, 3:30 PM
yeah I saw the real sex eppisode with that, glad I found it to, that same site also has part 1, its awesome

Doggiestyle
Sep 26, 2010, 7:31 PM
WOWA,,,,, What a site to see!!! I'm a exhibitionist too, but they got me beat by a city & a country mile put together!!! But just think about it. Seems like a guy could damage themselves by contorting themselves into such configurations, could they not. :eek:

Anyway I did enjoy the show, I gotta admit that it was a-dick-ting, HUH? :rolleyes:

Also, the guy with the hat has a nice round ass (my opinion)!!! :tong:

Your friend, :doggie:

Question here??? How could a guy that is brave enough to get on-stage, with the public in front of him, and play with themselves that long and not get a hard on??? Just wondering here, that's all.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 26, 2010, 11:40 PM
OH DEAR GOD!!! You'd have to pick me up off the floor if I were there watching that live.....I'd be laughing so hard that I wouldnt be able to friggin breathe! lol:eek:
Cat, wiping tears out of eyes...

DuckiesDarling
Sep 27, 2010, 12:24 AM
ROFLMAO, that was great. Thanks for posting. When that poor girl blew on him I about fell out of my chair lolol

AidanS57
Sep 27, 2010, 6:13 AM
That was funny, noticed that was in Australia guess they are a bit freer with some stuff than some of the places around here.

Cats_Kit
Sep 27, 2010, 7:33 PM
Oh my. I am afraid I would be right on the floor beside Cat.....goodness!
Kit