PDA

View Full Version : Are there really women like I want to meet?

AidanS57
Sep 23, 2010, 2:51 PM
My ad says it all, so are there any women out there for a guy like me?

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 23, 2010, 2:53 PM
Depends on what yer lookin for, Darlin. Many of us here are freiendly and out going, all you have to do is ask if there is one or more in your area, then go from there. :} Pop into chat and get to know people better, too.
Good luck.:}
Cat, everybodys Feline

AidanS57
Sep 23, 2010, 3:06 PM
hmm maybe I should have put my ad here.

"Played both sides of the fence for more years than I care to remember. When it comes down to it I desire both sexes but can only really fall in love with a female. Looking for someone to grow old with as I age that understands at times I need the feel of a cock deep inside me and would be willing to explore my bi side with me.

I don't drink or smoke, am disease free, anyone contacting me would need to be the same to even get a foot in the door."

That's what I am hoping to find here, so is there a flawless diamond amongst all the other gems?

caldura
Sep 23, 2010, 8:35 PM
Yeah married one to, just got lucky i guess

AidanS57
Sep 23, 2010, 9:48 PM
Okay maybe I should rephrase are there any out there not already taken?

Floridaguy4u
Sep 23, 2010, 9:57 PM
Can tell you this you are sure as hell not going to meet one here. There are a lot of posts but no real interest. Most are just like Mountaincat and all type and talk. Will never do any thing, not motivated to do any thing, but talk and type. They can not do any more, they do not have a job. That is why they are always making comments here, nothing else to do. This place is almost as bad as CL! Am sure the web Nazis will not like what I said..... so oh well.

Long Duck Dong
Sep 23, 2010, 10:45 PM
my partner enjoys taking the male and female roles in the relationship..... freely.....

I enjoy watching the look in my partners eyes as she takes me as a male takes a male, or as a female with a strap on takes a male..... I love the way she looks into my eyes as she sucks my cock and feels me deep inside her, in her ass and pussy.....

DD was never pushed to do anything but expressed a desire to share and learn.... not from a teacher but a fellow student.... and she embraced it and me in our relationship....

as DD has stated in the forums, she loves a male that is two spirited and expresses himself as both, and she is enjoying and loving the chance to share that and her own experiences.......

yes they are out there and yes they exist..... but too many people try to make ladies like cat and DD into their idea of the perfect female, instead of allowing the perfect female to reveal themselves to us......

I am not so much blessed by having DD in my life, as I am blessed by the fact that DD chose to stay in my life and become a bigger part of it.......

as for statements like floridaguy........ it reminds me of a old statement about how females do not fuck assholes, they marry them.......

AidanS57
Sep 23, 2010, 10:45 PM
Can tell you this you are sure as hell not going to meet one here. There are a lot of posts but no real interest. Most are just like Mountaincat and all type and talk. Will never do any thing, not motivated to do any thing, but talk and type. They can not do any more, they do not have a job. That is why they are always making comments here, nothing else to do. This place is almost as bad as CL! Am sure the web Nazis will not like what I said..... so oh well.

No offense dude but you sound like an egg that couldn't get laid in a henhouse. I'm not here looking for action, I'm looking for a woman to accept me as I am and failing that at least having friends.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 24, 2010, 12:01 AM
Most are just like Mountaincat and all type and talk. Will never do any thing, not motivated to do any thing, but talk and type. They can not do any more, they do not have a job. That is why they are always making comments here, nothing else to do. This place is almost as bad as CL! Am sure the web Nazis will not like what I said..... so oh well.

EXcuse me??? Who the hell are you to make comments to someone you dont even know?? Kiss my rosie red, Buster...LOL
Laughing Cat

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 24, 2010, 12:26 AM
I meant to say Thank You, Aidan-honey. Peck to your cheek and passes you the cookie plate..lol
Cat

Cats_Kit
Sep 24, 2010, 1:41 AM
OMG! Is this one of the trolls you've told us about, Mama? It's awfully odd that you have only 7 posts; but you know all about Cat, and think that you know her well enough to bad mouth her? Obviously you know nothing of her, otherwise you would not be saying these kinds of things. I think you had better get your facts straight before trying to insult someone who could be a very good friend to you.
Some people's children.
Kit

AidanS57
Sep 24, 2010, 3:11 AM
Blushes and takes a cookie, quite welcome my dear, you wouldn't happen to be unattached would you? Oh man, Washington, too far for these old bones to drive.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 24, 2010, 12:46 PM
lol None of us are so concieted that we cant use more friends, Darlin. ;) Dont worry. That lady is out there somewhere for ya. :}
Cat

tenni
Sep 24, 2010, 2:27 PM
Aidan
I don't mean to step on your shoes(so to speak) but I wonder if your question was expanded a bit.

Now, Aidan, you haven't said that you are looking for a biwoman just a woman who will accept you for who you are. That's a bit vague. Are you looking for a woman who will accept you being sexually active with another man? (suspect that you are)

Depending upon what Aidan's answer is....

I wonder what women on this site look for from/in a bi guy...like Aidan?

AidanS57
Sep 24, 2010, 6:15 PM
I don't care if she's bi or not as long as she's accepting of me being bi. I have met a few on here so far that actually use a strap on and that has me wondering if that is a way I can be faithful like most women want and still have my needs met.

At any point I'm looking for someone that doesn't drink or smoke and is disease free, I don't care about kids, if we have em fine, if not fine. And it's definitely long term relationship or marriage I'm after.

DuckiesDarling
Sep 24, 2010, 6:20 PM
Aidan, there are women out there and not all of them are bi women some of us are straight.

I wasn't asked by LDD to do anything, I wasn't forced into doing something because I felt it might keep him from cheating. What we do together is simply us making love in various ways.

I wish you luck in your search.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 24, 2010, 10:05 PM
Some women are very good at strapon's, Sweetie. If you can find a lady that is open minded enough and adventurous enough to do that to you and For you, then I think you'll have it made. But if she is open enough to the possibility of letting you still endulge in your bi side, then I'd say grab on to her and never let go! lol
Good luck Sweetie. ;)
Cat

Doggie_Wood
Sep 24, 2010, 10:55 PM

AS#H@%E
TROLL

:eek:

Doggie :doggie:

Doggie_Wood
Sep 24, 2010, 10:57 PM
AS#H@%E
TROLL

:eek:

I thoroughly agree with you!

DuckiesDarling
Sep 24, 2010, 11:31 PM
Just ignore the troll, any attention is what he wants, don't feed him.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 25, 2010, 2:58 AM
Now now Doggie. Come have a cookie and ignore the troll. Its ok.
Pecks your handsome cheek. ;}
Cat

AidanS57
Sep 25, 2010, 3:02 AM
Well I sent a few pms and the answers I got made me feel as though I have a shot at finding what I am looking for to complete my life. To those that answered in pm or in this thread, thanks. I had about given up looking and was about to settle for something I wasn't sure I would ever be happy with.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 25, 2010, 3:11 AM
Never say Never, Sugar. Never give up fighting for what is right, or for what you want in life. Keep on keepin' on. :}
Cat, scrappy by nature...lol:bigrin:

IanBorthwick
Sep 25, 2010, 3:52 AM
Wow, we still get trolls here that blind side anyone they can. My GOD, and they leap at Cat? Seriously? I must be getting old because in the past on most forums I would take them to task..now I am just too tired.
:cool:

AidanS57
Sep 25, 2010, 5:59 AM
Well dangit, DuckiesDarling said she didn't have a sister so how about you Miss Cat?