PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Question

ihavapa
Sep 23, 2010, 8:53 AM
I have often seen persons here that I would like to contact, not hit on them or not really interested inmeeting, but want to make a compliment or a kind comment about either their appearence or what they said in their ad, BUT they say no pm's and to contact them first, excatly how do I go about this as I don't seem to go to the chat rooms often. I am usually just trying to compilmentary or friendly, although I don't always expect a reply, to be polite it would be nice to at least say thank you or no thanks I am not interested. Maybe I am being overly sensitive, or personalizing the lack of a return message.:2cents:

djones
Sep 23, 2010, 8:58 AM
You can send a message to them - yes, it is called a private message, but most people mean no PM in the chat room when they state "no PMs". Hence it is ok to send them a message to their inbox here (otherwise they would most likely have disabled their ad altogether).

Hope that helps.

NotLostJustWandering
Sep 23, 2010, 10:00 AM
You may sing my praises right here.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 23, 2010, 2:51 PM
Thats easy Sugar. Just send them a small note and let them know something they said caught your eye. :} Nice and respectable is always fine. Its just in chat, half the time, what we get is a bunch of horny kids who only wana cyber and to me, thats boring as hell. A nice polite note is always welcomed and I dont mind folks writing to me. If I dont like what they have to say, I tell em and they get put on the iggy list..lol
Have a great day. :}
Cat