PDA

View Full Version : I want to be my gf's gf for a weekend

technoguy
Sep 22, 2010, 10:40 PM
Any ideas how to do it?

One super drunken night she dressed me up, and she wants to fuck me with a strapon. She also knows that I want her to dress me up as a girl and fuck me. Just not sure she knows how far my perversion goes.

ashleycd
Sep 22, 2010, 10:46 PM
get drunk and do it all over again?

then the next morning, night talk about how much fun it was.

if she says yeah it was fun, tell her you want to do it more.

then get busy doing it.

**I've been amazed and how far direct communication has taken me in my life. just say it man, er I mean girl. ;)

Long Duck Dong
Sep 22, 2010, 10:48 PM
think of her as a guy and how you would act with a guy......

it all depends what you BOTH want out of it..... cos there is more to it than a strap on in ya ass.....

you could half strip her down, give her the strapon blowjob from hell, then do a strip tease, then slowly draw her down on top of you and help guide her into you as you wrap you legs around her and whisper how you want your pussy fucked

or

you could role play out a dom / sub scene when she takes you passionately in the shower, then slow passionate, love making in the bedroom....

or you could do the whole hog and play the female role and *forget * you have a cock and allow your partner to *tame your spirit *....

or you could * suduce * her in the bedroom and suck that strap on, then ride it slow and hard as she holds your hips and thrusts up into you

hell the possiblities are endless, but its how you both act and work together during your scenerios, that can really make or break it.......

technoguy
Sep 22, 2010, 11:00 PM
But both of your suggestions (thanks for the replies!) sound like drunken one night occurences. I want to be her GF for the weekend! Maybe even go outside...

Its too bad she likes me as a hairy frenchman completely unpassable and I doubt I could ever be passable as a female in any case. But damn't I'd like to try!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 23, 2010, 1:14 AM
Dayuuummm LDD. Boy, have I got a video for you! lol
Fanning furiously..
Cat

Long Duck Dong
Sep 23, 2010, 2:23 AM
But both of your suggestions (thanks for the replies!) sound like drunken one night occurences. I want to be her GF for the weekend! Maybe even go outside...

Its too bad she likes me as a hairy frenchman completely unpassable and I doubt I could ever be passable as a female in any case. But damn't I'd like to try!

who said it had to stop at the bedroom, whats wrong with doing the housework and cooking meals as a female....???

Long Duck Dong
Sep 23, 2010, 2:25 AM
Dayuuummm LDD. Boy, have I got a video for you! lol
Fanning furiously..
Cat

sweet lil innocent me ???? but I am a nun..... and msut never be corrupted... just ask DD....... wait don't ask DD..... shes norty

DuckiesDarling
Sep 23, 2010, 5:23 AM
sweet lil innocent me ???? but I am a nun..... and msut never be corrupted... just ask DD....... wait don't ask DD..... shes norty

Now you know why he could suggest roleplay, I bet he even typed the above quote with a straight face too....