PDA

View Full Version : biM ISO biF,is it possible?

kamelion
Sep 22, 2010, 12:40 AM
I am 44 and a lttle bit bi.What does that mean you may ask,Well I love and prefer women but I also enjoy oral sex with what I like to call,the right guy.It is hard to explain but I am attracted to some guys.I have no desire to,for lack of a better term,fuck a guy or be fucked by a guy.I guess the best way to explain it is,I enjoy blowjobs so much that I am willing to give one to get one,in the right situation.The next question I would like to address is,why do I want a relationship with a bi female? The first reason is the obvious.I am a man and I am driven crazy,as most men are,by two women pleasing each other sexualy.Secondly,I love women that love to be licked.My favorite thing in the world is going down on a woman!Third,I guess I am actually looking for a woman who is both bi,and intersted in swinging,or shareing other people sexualy.Finaly,and perhaps most importantly,as I said above,I am a little bi and would like a relatinship with a woman who understands.Is it possible to find this woman?