PDA

View Full Version : The rainbow through the rain........

DuckiesDarling
Sep 21, 2010, 11:22 PM
I've had a lot of heavy shit going on in my life at this point in time. Through it all LDD has stuck by my side and helped me find the strength to go on. We had planned on doing a handbinding which in our faith is more meaningful than a piece of paper and a ring.

I wanted both the ring and the handbinding. So while he offered the handbinding I did the truly modern woman thing and proposed to him. I am happy to say he accepted.

I love you, LDD, my anam cara. :love87:

coyotedude
Sep 22, 2010, 12:39 AM
How wonderful! I wish both of you the best as you continue to build your lives together.

NotLostJustWandering
Sep 22, 2010, 1:47 AM
congratulations!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 22, 2010, 3:14 AM
Whoo hoo! That's m'girl! Congrats to both of you Sweetie. ;}
Cat

TaylorMade
Sep 22, 2010, 3:16 AM
Bout time. :p

Well . . . one can only hope on my end.

*Taylor*

Billys_gurl
Sep 22, 2010, 8:41 AM
Congratulations to you both! May the Goddess smile upon you always.
WTG DD. It's good that we women can take that initiative now a days. Gld to know that LDD wasn't opposed to it.

julbug
Sep 22, 2010, 10:10 AM
congratulations, I wish you every happiness.

littlerayofsunshine
Sep 22, 2010, 10:22 AM
Aww DD. This has been years in the making. You went through darkness and held on, surrounding yourself with love and light and now you can bask in it. I am so happy for you and LDD. Bless you both and your future.

LDD, Congrats and a toast to you and your love.

Realist
Sep 22, 2010, 2:23 PM
My grandmother proposed to my grandfather in 1913....I think that was pretty rare, then.

In '83, during their 70th anniversary I asked her how their marriage had been. She told me, "II love him more today than I did 70 years ago. Back then, I didn't think it would be possible to love him more! "

Granddad sat there and grinned! They're both gone now, but they had a happy, fulfilling life.

DD, I hope you and LDD will be as happy as those two were!

Best of luck to you both!

Emotional Masochist
Sep 22, 2010, 3:52 PM
Congrats and good luck

DuckiesDarling
Sep 22, 2010, 9:34 PM
Thanks guys :)

AidanS57
Sep 23, 2010, 3:15 PM
Congrats, hope I find someone like you someday.

onewhocares
Sep 23, 2010, 8:59 PM
Wishing you both a wonderful life together....Congratulations.

Belle

djones
Sep 23, 2010, 9:06 PM
Bitchin !

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 24, 2010, 12:10 AM
Hey DD, it says you need to clear out your mail box so you can recieve some mail. Clear it out so I can tell you bout the latest troll attack...LMAo
Yer Cat

DuckiesDarling
Sep 24, 2010, 12:12 AM
LOL will do, my favorite pussy.

Thanks guys, it might take me a bit to actually get the man to the altar but he will be worth the wait....or else :tongue:

Cats_Kit
Sep 24, 2010, 2:06 AM
Oh Duckies, that's so beautiful. I wish I had had the guts to do that with my hubby. I'm just not that assertive, but I'm getting there.
Please have a very very happy and long marriage.
Best wishes from Ki and I.
Kit

12voltman59
Sep 24, 2010, 10:25 AM
Congrats Duckie----here's too a long, happy and successful relationship!!

darkeyes
Sep 29, 2010, 3:22 AM
Bit late..but betta l8 than neva.. congratulations Darlin, darlin an Duckie... wudda dun this soona but wos othawise engaged..am sure ya will undastand... paira ya mite agree wiv me on practiccally nowt, but am ver fond a the paira ya nuntheless.. an if u 2 hav haff the joy we experiencin now.. ya hav it made.. gud luk an long happy life togetha... kissie n huggles..:bigrin:

Long Duck Dong
Sep 29, 2010, 3:44 AM
can we take lessons from you and kate, fran, we all know how lesser mortals like me, need lessons from the goddeses on how to be good in the house and in bed :tong::tong::tong:

darkeyes
Sep 29, 2010, 3:49 AM
can we take lessons from you and kate, fran, we all know how lesser mortals like me, need lessons from the goddeses on how to be good in the house and in bed :tong::tong::tong:

Bout bein gud in the house ya betta take that up wiv Kate... she is Ms Tidy Knickers.. always on me case... in bed? Well.. bout that lesser mortals don get 2 kno.. but Darlin darlin has the rite attributes.. am sure we can help out ther.. but am pretty sure Darlin darlin don need ne help from us.. tee hee:tong: