PDA

View Full Version : Once a friend always a friend?

miklondon
Sep 21, 2010, 2:25 AM
Met my new sister's 22 year old next door neighbour (I am 41) back in April, thought he was hot but decided to become friends rather than try anything. However, one evening, after a month or so, I confessed to him I would like to try kissing him after we had a few drinks and some tactile games; the very polite "no, I am not gay" embarrassed me to death but we became really good friends after that and even went on successful hunts for girls on so many occasions.
After a few months, before he went back to live in France, we got so drunk I had to stay at his place not to drive drunk. I fell asleep as soon as I hit the pillow and so did he. Suddenly, after an hour or so of being fast asleep I got woken up by a kick to my legs. He was sleeping right next to me with his rear end sticking out to me. I didn't know what to do. I got close to him to make him feel my hard on but he either pretended to be fast asleep or he was just waiting for me to make the move but he never moved. So I decided to leave the scene. When I was walking toward my car I found the front of my t-shirt had been pulled right up as if someone had been trying to get to my crotch.
After that, there was one occasion he called me round to his place when he was drunk but I never went.
What should I have done the night we slept together for a bit? Should I have gone for it? Did I do the right thing of valuing his friendship over sex? Was he pretending to asleep for me to make the move?

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 21, 2010, 2:33 AM
Only he can answer that, Honey. :}
Good luck.
Cat

tenni
Sep 21, 2010, 8:52 AM
You did the right thing in the case of him sleeping drunk next to you. Would you have tried to have sex with a person who is drunk and sleeping if it was a woman? Hopefully, not as it might be considered rape. Why should it be different if it is a guy sleeping? Just because your t shirt was up doesn't mean anything. Hind sight is one thing. You wanted to have sex with him but it did not work out that way. Let it go.

Although, in hind sight, you might have said something when he said that he was not gay. "You don't have to be gay to want to kiss someone." He probably wouldn't have bought it but he might have.....again, hind sight though.

slipnslide
Sep 21, 2010, 4:50 PM
What the hell kind of special t-shirt is this that it stays rigid so you can tell what position it was when you get up and starting walking away? That's one magical t-shirt.