PDA

View Full Version : Colbert v Stewart

Flounder1967
Sep 20, 2010, 11:50 PM
Has anyone been following this. I am actually thinking of attending (Stewart side). The March to restore Sanity

http://www.keepfearalive.com/ (Colbert)

http://www.rallytorestoresanity.com/ (Stewart)

Anyone else wantto attend. I'll pick you up.

coyotedude
Sep 22, 2010, 12:42 AM
I think this is a riot. (Hopefully not literally.)

I would love to go, but it's a bit of a commute for me. If you do go, let us know how it turns out.

Jackofalltrades
Sep 22, 2010, 4:19 PM
i would go but I can't, as for the guys?

STEWART/COLBERT
4 PREZ/V.P.
:bounce:

Nuff said, NNNN i'm out!!:shades:

tenni
Sep 22, 2010, 4:46 PM
Stewart was on Oprah yesterday discussing this rally. It will be interesting if the "silent" sane majority actually go in numbers to make a difference to the US political landscape. Stewart was very evasive as to answering the question "who is going to be there". I think the question was asked with the expectation that some "famous" people may show to speak. Stewart said nothing as to who might speak at the rally.

He said that Glen Beck was paying for his kids college education with all the material that Beck is giving him...lol

Iowason
Sep 22, 2010, 5:30 PM
Fist of all.... Great Post Flounder. We love these guys and watch them most nights. I love the way the make fun of FOX news and the governement. It is hilarious that these two guys on Comedy Central can get such a rise out of everyone.

Flounder1967
Sep 22, 2010, 10:52 PM
i would go but I can't, as for the guys?

STEWART/COLBERT
4 PREZ/V.P.
:bounce:

Nuff said, NNNN i'm out!!:shades:

New Jersay isn't that far out of the way for me.

Flounder1967
Sep 22, 2010, 10:53 PM
I think this is a riot. (Hopefully not literally.)

I would love to go, but it's a bit of a commute for me. If you do go, let us know how it turns out.

You only need to get to Iowa I will do the rest.

biblkman
Sep 23, 2010, 9:31 AM
I would love to go....Jon Stewart, Colbert are the best. I hope Bill Maher goes and speaks. I'm thinkin about putting together a rally to restore sanity in my city for those of us who support this rally but can't go D.C.

BobbyGlendinning
Sep 23, 2010, 3:05 PM
This sounds like it will be a fun event all around. I almost wish I wasn't conservative, so I could go and enjoy the fun. But alas, I'm too broke to travel to DC anyway!

Enjoy your trip!