PDA

View Full Version : Jumping in with both feet

Kiowa_Pacer
Sep 20, 2010, 12:09 AM
Hello All;

I guess you could say this is my "coming out" story. I had never had a full blown, no pun meant, bisexual experiance until the night, and it happened quite by accident. A dear friend to both Ki and I were putting up compotes and preserves, and we were tasting some before filling the jars to make sure it tasted alright. At the last batch I tasted a bite and turned to my darling friend and offered her a taste from my fingers. It was all innocent and I never meant it to turn sexual. She turned toward me and took my finger with the preserves into her mouth and it was one of the most erotic sensations I have ever felt. I had heard of her oral prowess but had never had it before. She sucked every bit of that off and said: "Yep, that works" I just stood there totally stunned. It felt like a rush of heat had went straight from my finger to my clitoris!

My husband walked into the room and took in my dazed expression. My friend turned and held up a piece of fresh baked bread with a bit of preserves on it for him, and he playfully lifted me to the top of the diswasher to get me out of the way. In his haste to get her bread into his greedy mouth he dropped a "Dollop" of it on my bare thigh. My friend laughed and said that was a waste of good preserved and leaned over to scoop it up with her mouth. I almost orgasmed right there. She and Ki noticed this and both grinned.
He took some and spread it on one thigh and she put some on the other for him to remove. I have no idea what came over me but I found myself saying "It's okay if you want to clean that side...please?"

So as my husband licked off the gooey preserves off of my right thigh, she licked it off of my left. I had to grip the sides of the washer to kep from falling off in sheer bliss. I had never experianced this sensation from another woman before and it was wonderful. When they were done, Ki came up to kiss me and pulled our friend over to kiss her too. He then looked at me, then at her, and I leaned over to kiss her soft and gentle. She was as warm and soft as I knew she would be and I loved it. As we kissed Ki reached up under my skirt to move my panties aside and toyed with my clit as we continued to kiss. She broke the kiss and looked me straight in the eyes. She grinned and started talking to me in that low, seductive, voice of hers.

KI, in the mean time, tugged my panties off and put me back on the washer, only this time when we kissed he began to lap my clit after rubbing some preserves on me! This, coupled with her voice-- pushed me over the edge and I came right in her kitchen. I was so shocked that I could not talk for a couple of moments. She just chuckled and kissed me some more. Just as Ki had his fingers deep inside me, he pulled her hand down on me so she could fondle my clit while he worked his fingers. After a minute, he moved his three fingers out and she slipped hers inside of me. I came again and almost fell off the washer this time. Ki fed her a taste of me, and just as she began to suck in His fingers, we heard the front door being unlocked. I yelped and ran for the bathroom and they giggled and tried to act like nothing happened!!!

I came back out and could not look her room mate in the eyes. Especially after discovering that I did not have any panties on. She was wiping off the top of the diswasher as if nothing happened and Ki was gobbling down more bread and tattleing that he had been talking to another beautiful lady from Here on her computer.

When the roomie walked out they busted out laughing at my face. I came up to her and hugged her tight, kissed her again and said: "Thank you So much"
She leaned down close and whispered: "You're lucky Lee came in when he did, or you would have had that clitty tasted by Both of us...with your permission of course"
I almost came looking into those wicked little green eyes as she licked a dollop pf preserves from her fingers....

So there you have it, my friends. My coming out tale. All I can tell you is, I look forward to more desire with this lady, and that I'll never look at plum and strawberry jams and jellys and preserves the same way again!

Still quivering Kit.

DuckiesDarling
Sep 20, 2010, 12:57 AM
Nice story, Kit. I can just bet who you are referring to :)

Realist
Sep 20, 2010, 6:26 AM
Great story. I wish everyone's first time to be as nice as that!

justcurious4me
Sep 20, 2010, 7:51 AM
Very interesting!!! I LOVE the nice touch with the perserves!!! Funny how some foods can get you straight in the heart!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Will

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 20, 2010, 1:48 PM
Lol Wasnt to her heart where the preserves went, Sweet Will... Snicker.:cool:
Cat