PDA

View Full Version : Throat fucking

indenver_indenver
Sep 19, 2010, 11:42 PM
OMG! I have been bi most all my life and love sucking cock. However, I thought I have had some very erotic cock sucking experiences until last month. I was sucking the cock of the partner I have had for a year when I took his 7+ thick inches down my throat. It felt so sexy!

But I was not prepared for what he did next. He pulled back ever so slightly so his cock wouldn't exit my throat, then thrust in to the hilt. He did this over and over until I realized he was fucking my throat!!! Not face fucking me. Not mouth fucking me. But throat fucking me!!

And I went crazy with lust for his cock gripping his ass cheeks and helping him ram it in with every thrust! OMG! What an incredibly sexual high! Now I am hooked for life on being throat fucked.

Any other guys out there who have been imprinted for life?

sephirothtx
Sep 20, 2010, 12:54 AM
intresting really, i gotta bit of a gag reflex so unless whoever my mate is wants a nasty suprise that comes with activating it i'd reccomend not shoving anything down my throat... o.0

biguycancun
Sep 20, 2010, 9:10 AM
My partner and I have engaged in face-fucking that is really throat fucking. I love the submissive aspect of it. With patience you can learn to supress the gag reflex and it becomes quite pleasurable as you kneel before your partner and accept his full length into your throat. It generally starts with slow, measured thrusts, but as I become more comfortable I'll urge him on until he is holding my head and thrusting fast and hard until he comes. I'm getting aroused just thinking about it.

69luvr
Sep 20, 2010, 1:49 PM
:flag3:
OMG! I have been bi most all my life and love sucking cock. However, I thought I have had some very erotic cock sucking experiences until last month. I was sucking the cock of the partner I have had for a year when I took his 7+ thick inches down my throat. It felt so sexy!

But I was not prepared for what he did next. He pulled back ever so slightly so his cock wouldn't exit my throat, then thrust in to the hilt. He did this over and over until I realized he was fucking my throat!!! Not face fucking me. Not mouth fucking me. But throat fucking me!!

And I went crazy with lust for his cock gripping his ass cheeks and helping him ram it in with every thrust! OMG! What an incredibly sexual high! Now I am hooked for life on being throat fucked.

Any other guys out there who have been imprinted for life?

:flag3:No I have not had that experience BUT after reading it I am going to! WOW!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 20, 2010, 1:54 PM
Whew. Thank you for the cold shower Gentlemen! lol
Fanning Cat

NjbiGuy01
Sep 20, 2010, 3:05 PM
I enjoyed this a few times with a couple I was seeing. I would often lay on the bed with my head back off the edge, and he would slowly slide his 7" inches in all the way. She would be sucking me and watching he and I, and get very hot !
Eventually, I got comfortable enough to a point where he would be all the way in, balls on my forehead...Once you get used to it, and realize it won't choke you, it's a blast... he never came in my throat (she insisted on "snowballing" with me, when we were done...), but I bet that's hot...

BJ Hunter
Sep 20, 2010, 3:47 PM
I've had a couple on guy give me a wicked throat fuck, and I must say, it's very hot! One was very skilled and took me with his head over the bed all the way in, and held me there with his hands clamped behind my ass, and massaged my cock with his throat. What an awsome felling that is!! I couldn't and didn't last long as he would let me out enough to take a breath, then pushed me in all the way again. I blew hard and an huge load down his throat. He seemed to really love it, and I know I did!
Seems to me , I need to get back to Florida ;)

mikey3000
Sep 20, 2010, 3:57 PM
My guy can take me right down his throat; he loves it. However I'm not quite there yet, the gag reflex thing. Though I'm trying hard. He's rather thick and it's a tad uncomfortable.

foreverbi
Sep 20, 2010, 4:27 PM
I have had both & I prefer to have the cum deported directly on my tongue. When the cum goes straight down my throat I do not get to taste it & tasting it what makes cock sucking such a pleasure.:2cents:

stoodebaker
Sep 20, 2010, 9:05 PM
Did I mention that I have no gag reflex? :tongue:

indenver_indenver
Sep 20, 2010, 11:25 PM
I've had a couple on guy give me a wicked throat fuck, and I must say, it's very hot! One was very skilled and took me with his head over the bed all the way in, and held me there with his hands clamped behind my ass, and massaged my cock with his throat. What an awsome felling that is!! I couldn't and didn't last long as he would let me out enough to take a breath, then pushed me in all the way again. I blew hard and an huge load down his throat. He seemed to really love it, and I know I did!
Seems to me , I need to get back to Florida ;)

Wow! Your comment fascinated me. I never tried to "massage" my partner's cock when he was deep in my throat. So, I flexed my neck muscles to see and, YES! I can do it. So, the next guy who throat fucks me is in for an incredible experience.

See! This forum provides an excellent source of erotic info!

secret.bisexual
Sep 21, 2010, 1:16 AM
Am not able to perform deep throating, but love receiving it. My current male lover is fantastic at it. He can take it deep from any angle, with the whole length of my 7" shaft disappearing into his mouth. God, when he does that to me, I almost explode.

My blog:
http://secret-bisexual.livejournal.com/

jem_is_bi
Sep 21, 2010, 11:08 PM
I get throat fucked every week from 9+ inches of wonderful dick.
I love working his cock with my throat as I suck hard on his dick.
I am the one who is more agressive one in getting my throat fucked while he moans in pleasure.
The downside is my knees hurt too much before I need to shift to more comfortable position. That limits penetration to my mouth, but by then he is ready for what I do to finnish him off.
No, I am not done. Need to suck all the residual cum from him, work on his balls and get him hard for more fun.

BJ Hunter
Sep 22, 2010, 12:51 AM
I get throat fucked every week from 9+ inches of wonderful dick.
I love working his cock with my throat as I suck hard on his dick.
I am the one who is more agressive one in getting my throat fucked while he moans in pleasure.
The downside is my knees hurt too much before I need to shift to more comfortable position. That limits penetration to my mouth, but by then he is ready for what I do to finnish him off.
No, I am not done. Need to suck all the residual cum from him, work on his balls and get him hard for more fun.

Wow! Wish you were local! I think I'd like to feed you regularly too.
:male:

terri
Sep 22, 2010, 8:27 AM
wow. after reading this thread i must admit that i (need) want to go back to school so that i can give the best blow job.

jem_is_bi
Sep 22, 2010, 11:34 PM
Wow! Wish you were local! I think I'd like to feed you regularly too.
:male:

I like very much what I have but, your definitely looking very good.

bisexual Bill
Sep 22, 2010, 11:41 PM
This is an example of a rubbish thread that someone else wrote about being on here.

How many different topics about sucking cock are there on here? People replying to this topic are acting like they just discovered what it is like to give a man a blowjob.