PDA

View Full Version : Small Cocks

rayok_ok
Sep 19, 2010, 7:18 PM
I am interested in the peoples opinions and experiences with men with a small penis, I am not talking about the average tool, more the under 5" variety

love269
Sep 19, 2010, 7:35 PM
I love them! Easier to deep throat without gagging. Of course, I love all sizes and shapes too!

bisexual Bill
Sep 19, 2010, 7:35 PM
5-6.5 inches is average.

I know one guy who has a micro penis and he wants to get surgery but I don't know if that would help?

Realist
Sep 19, 2010, 8:17 PM
I've had two LTRs with around 3.5". Don't know for sure, because I've never measured a lover's erection, but my hand would conceal them. Both were magnificent lovers, however.

How about you, RAYOK.......do you have a preference?

I know most guys seem to crave males who are really hung and many of the ladies are like that, too.

Biboz49
Sep 19, 2010, 8:30 PM
4" or 5" looks hot to me and is great for sucking.

eddy10
Sep 19, 2010, 9:25 PM
To me it is the pleasure, not the measure, that counts.

So far, I have never met a cock I didn't like. That is not exactly true, but I thought that would be a classic comment anyway. :bigrin:

jem_is_bi
Sep 19, 2010, 9:52 PM
My dick is average size and my partner seems happy with it. But, I prefer biger than average to suck, which is what I have had for the last 5+ years. I doubt that I would be happy with a small cock. Averge would probably be OK.

jeancarleo
Sep 19, 2010, 10:15 PM
i prefer small to average. smaller are better for sucking cuz u can get it all inside. i just don't like them thick that much or above average.

Thomas_The_Rhymer
Sep 19, 2010, 11:35 PM
I'm like 4.5 or something. It's a good size. I'd prefer a lover who was around that length myself.

Volley
Sep 20, 2010, 12:46 AM
I am large - thick and long especially when fully aroused.

I have had a couple of lage 'cocks'. One larger than mine. and a few 'small' cocks. They all work the same and bring pleasure.

Sucking a small cock is easier especially deep, and makes for safer erotic frenzied sex, oral and anal. :flag3:

citystyleguy
Sep 20, 2010, 12:46 AM
....a helluva a lot more importance to me, is the kind of guy that is attached to the cock! :cool:

sephirothtx
Sep 20, 2010, 12:51 AM
the first guy i expermented with when i was young (fresh in hs? maybey sophmore) had a pretty short thing penis, but i found out it was a turn on, not that i don't like big ones lol, but somthing was unique about it enough for me to like it...

maybe it was just cute ^.^ anyway while they are cute and fun to play with, if you are abottom don't expect to receive great penetration from them o.0

shaver6
Sep 20, 2010, 1:29 AM
Large cocks are impressive...and fun to handle and play with....but when you get down to business....I will take a small cock anytime. As has been said before on here...much easier to suck...and if you are a bottom..much easier to take. If someone is thinking about trying anal for the first time...they should be looking for the guy with the small (especially diameter) cock.

bidil
Sep 20, 2010, 1:54 AM
ok im no professional i havent had gay sex before but i think it would be better to have a smaller cock for first time cause ive takin a 12'' dildo before and it stung and hurt just alil. i myself is 6.5'' long and em a late bloomer but like some of my friends and i have said size doesnt matter its how the guy uses it :bigrin::bipride:

mboobs
Sep 20, 2010, 1:13 PM
i've had cocks of all sizes. the smallest about 2 inch the largest about 12 and the thickest i couldn't even reach all the way round. i agree with the previous posts about sucking. i have never been able to give deep throat without gagging but i do love a cock in my mouth especially when they cum. so a small cock is ideal for me that way but for anal even though i like any cock inside me i must say i like the feel of larger ones better. i find the feeling a lot more intense especially when it is rubbing on my prostate. if i am lucky enough to orgasm that way i find it incredibly intense. i say orgasm because i mean without my cock being played with. if you are lucky enough for it to have happened to you, you will know what i mean.

boca.openminded
Sep 20, 2010, 4:23 PM
5-6.5 inches is average.

I know one guy who has a micro penis and he wants to get surgery but I don't know if that would help?

WOW, I've never been called above average (7 1/4) before but thanks...lol

Sounds like from what I have been reading is small is better orally and large is better anally? Sound about right?

foreverbi
Sep 20, 2010, 4:31 PM
I prefer to suck small dicks, when they are short even if they do try to fuck your throat it's still short enough to give you a taste of their cum.

onesucker4u
Jun 14, 2012, 7:35 AM
I must have a tighter than normal asshole, because I only enjoy slender dick in it. Even the average size dildo is too big around and more than 4 or 5" in is very uncomfortable. However, I rode a beautifull 5-6", not at all thick perfectly curved dick and after just relaxing for a minute the pain went away and I really loved it. I rode him like a girl and wish I could have him like that every day.
Years later I had a guy with a smaller than average dick fuck me doggy and it never hurt at all. He is welcome to do that any time any place. I have tried several times with several other men and it always hurts terribly. Sometimes I cant even get it in a little ways.
I know this is an old topic, but it just is so much on my mind the last couple years. I want very much to have a boyfriend that can satisfy this urge that my girlfriends can't. So, if theres any guys out there with skinny dicks that would satisfy this need in me, PLEASE DO!

rb6161
Jun 14, 2012, 2:34 PM
thankyou !!!!!!!

dick_pumper
Jun 14, 2012, 2:47 PM
I am more interested in how fat a cock is over its size. I had a 6" dildo that was 1 1/2" in dia. It took a few tries before I usually could get it in me but once I was used to it, I could ride it like a champ. I had a smaller one about 1 1/4 and it could go right in but didn't fill me as completely. I tried one that was 1 3/4" and 12" long, it was the thickness that took so long to get it in, and it usually left me sore and sometimes bleeding a tiny bit. So I liked the 6"er the best for anal. For oral 6 or less would be my choice, I hate seeing a pron where the sucker can only get the head into his mouth, I want the whole thing in my mouth.

ron_n_pitt
Jun 14, 2012, 3:58 PM
I can spend more time sucking and be more orally passionate with a small cock.
Much more enjoyable to deep throat and suck to completion.
Big ones are fun to play with but they make you jaw sore after a while.
Any size in the bottom is great. :-)

Allanjh
Jun 14, 2012, 4:30 PM
SIZE??? Who cares as long as the dam thing works and your having fun;)