PDA

View Full Version : bi swing clubs

bigbadmax
Sep 19, 2010, 1:35 PM
are there any good swing clubs that you know of...please mention country and location and whether bi/hetro/gay/lesbian

not on here anymore
Sep 19, 2010, 3:04 PM
Club M4 in Toronto has Bi nights for bi or gay guys. Been out a few times. It's lots of fun.

http://www.clubm4.com/

abstruse_ric
Sep 19, 2010, 3:07 PM
This isn't a swing club per se but they do hold various events. Those who attend tend to be much more flexible sexually than what you'd typically find at your parent's :eek: swing club: www.openly.us

BareHunter45
Sep 19, 2010, 7:55 PM
We go to a swing club called The Private Affair (TPA) that has a bi-friendly night one Friday per month. Not that it is blatant, but they do have one. They also have rooms with various gendre, like a Dr's office complete with styrups, gloryhole room, a jail, and BDSM room, etc. It is located in Port Deposit, MAryland, USA. If you want to know more, feel free to e-mail me.

Bill

bigbadmax
Sep 19, 2010, 8:32 PM
sounds real good...ive posted this mainly as a matter for other members to find a local swing club to them...no matter what country they live in.

bbm

Sourdough
Sep 20, 2010, 3:24 PM
I go to Club Relate, both in Orlando and Tampa, they are very Bi Friendly. They bill themselves as a Masterbation Club, but after watching several couples getting it on and realizing you can join in few people masterbate. My Lady is also bi she loves it when she gets it on with one or more women. I have gotten it on with a couple of guys there as well. But mostly I swing with women, or jerk off in their tits, then lick them clean. This is a swing club where you are free to do as you please, with whom ever you please, as long as they agree. The one thing I like about Club Relate is those of us that don't fit into the Ken and Barbie crowd feel right at home there. The people at Club Relate are a cross section of your average everyday people you meet on the street.

welickit
Sep 20, 2010, 5:03 PM
Many swinger clubs will give you an arm band or wrist strap that is color coded so you know just bi looking who is bi and who isn't. This applies more to membership clubs as opposed to those who allow anyone off the street in. It provides an easy way to know who is who. If you google swinger clubs and check their web sites usually their FAQ's will answer your question. If that doesn't work just email them and they will gladly answer your questions. If they are bi friendly they want your business, if they aren't they will tell you quickly because they don't want a potential problem.

james4u4ever
Sep 20, 2010, 5:42 PM
If anyone knows of a good bi-friendly club in MN, I would be interested!

Thanks.

Maria Lipstick
Sep 20, 2010, 6:43 PM
CHARLOTTE NORTH CAROLINA:

Bi / Gay/ Lesbian Club called "Scorpio's" off of Freedom Drive. Been in business 20+ years.

www.scorpios.com

NORTH CAROLINA / SOUTH CAROLINA:

Swingers Club called "Carolina Friends"

www.CarolinaFriends.com

NORTH CAROLINA/ SOUTH CAROLINA / TENNESSEE:

Bisexual Girls and Couples club called "The Lipstick Kiss Club"

www.LipstickKissClub.com