PDA

View Full Version : Anal sex in a man and woman relationship

Justin Chad Taylor
Sep 17, 2010, 8:19 PM
I have been dating a woman for a few months and we started having vaginal intercourse a few week ago. I really want to try anal intercourse wih her but I am not sure if it is to soon to ask. Does any one have an opinion on that?

Thanks,
:bipride: Justin

browneyes0308
Sep 17, 2010, 8:24 PM
I wouldn't say its too soon to casually bring it up in a convo about things you would like to explore, or things you have done. I would not make it the main topic but start talking by sexual activity's before that and then bring it up. :)

Realist
Sep 17, 2010, 9:19 PM
Justin, people of both genders like, love, or hate anal sex. Some may be talked into trying it, but I've never attempted to bring up the subject, myself

If you bring it up in a private place and, in a non-threatening way, maybe she will tell you how she feels about the subject. If the subject seems uncomfortable, or embarrassing to her, I would certainly apologize and change the subject.

I've had anal sex with a couple of ladies, but they were always the ones to bring the subject up and initiated the act. I think it's much rarer for a women to have that desire, than guys. It can be very exciting for both participants, when they are enthusiastic about it.

Some ladies here have mentioned they enjoy it, so maybe some of them will express their feelings, here.

abstruse_ric
Sep 18, 2010, 12:50 AM
I have been dating a woman for a few months and we started having vaginal intercourse a few week ago. I really want to try anal intercourse wih her but I am not sure if it is to soon to ask. Does any one have an opinion on that?

Call me old fashioned but in my day we always asked permission from the girl's father. Just saying....

bisexual Bill
Sep 18, 2010, 8:39 PM
Ask her.

Every woman is different. I've dated some women who loved anal sex more than vaginal sex and some who did not even want their ass played with and hated anal sex.

Find out if she's even into anal sex at all. Just ask her if she's into it.

Don't get angry or try to pressure her into doing it if she says no.

roy m cox
Sep 19, 2010, 5:54 AM
i had 6 woman that loved it and 2 that did not :/

:bipride::bipride::bipride::bipride::bipride:

mboobs
Sep 19, 2010, 7:48 AM
i have had anal sex with a few women in the past. some of them loved it and the others at least tried it. i suggest rubbing your finger over her hole, if she accepts this then maybe try inserting a finger. do it when she is fully aroused so as not to hurt her. start slowly and be gentle. even try running your tongue over it while you are giving oral. let her know that it can be pleasurable and she is more likely to accept it. this has worked for me in the past, i hope it works for you. be prepared to stop if she doesn't like it and try again later. good luck