PDA

View Full Version : Im a Bi Virgin

joshua_134
Apr 8, 2006, 9:49 AM
Hey all,
Im 19 and ive been with women but havent every been with a guy but im very curious. I was wondering if you guys could give me some pointers and tips and things. For example:
- How to prepare for anal
- How to best simulate anal

as well as anything else you think i should know for my first time...

Thanx

billy_campbell
Apr 8, 2006, 10:49 AM
Check out the link below, but I would also point out that being with another man is much more than just anal sex.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_sex

gthommo
Apr 8, 2006, 11:57 AM
Got to agree. If you want anal that's fine but it's not compulsory. Gay sex is, perhaps, less hung up on penetration - so get ready for much more fun than just fucking!

G

smokey
Apr 9, 2006, 3:11 PM
Got to agree. If you want anal that's fine but it's not compulsory. Gay sex is, perhaps, less hung up on penetration - so get ready for much more fun than just fucking!

G

ahh just bend over and spread em...one of us will take care of that virginity thing for you.

OralBradley
Apr 11, 2006, 5:19 PM
Joshua: One answer to the " How to best simulate anal" part of your question would be for one guys penis to pass between the closed thighs of the other guys. It may not be as satisfying for one who enjoys the peel of a penis agains his prostate, but I found it less painful and personally more enjoyable. An good lubricant will make do, but I prefer olive oil.

APMountianMan
Apr 15, 2006, 1:52 PM
Why is anal being discouraged? I don't know. I say get a small dildo, a lot of lube, go slow and enjoy. When you get comfortable with that, go bigger. You will know when you are ready for the real thing!

:cool:

julie
Apr 15, 2006, 6:16 PM
...... but I prefer olive oil.

would that be extra virgin olive oil Oral?
:bigrin: jxx

Sparks
Apr 16, 2006, 7:09 AM
would that be extra virgin olive oil Oral?
:bigrin: jxx
Very cute, julie. Got me laughing from ear to ear.

To Bi Virgin: When you're ready, you'll know it. From personal experince it's not only pleasurable, but very erotic as well. However, condoms are a must.

murdoc_N.
Apr 20, 2006, 12:40 AM
yeah, just get a dildo and experiment with that!

Oh, and if you dun want to buy one, ...... bananas work well too! lol, seriously, dun forget the lube ^_^ :bigrin:

joshua_134
Apr 20, 2006, 10:07 AM
hey guys this is helping alot thanks....keep it coming and ill keep cuming ;)

Luv Josh