PDA

View Full Version : profile pic

berryhard
Sep 14, 2010, 9:53 AM
anyone know how to delete the profile pic, the one that shows up in the upper right hand corner of your profile ?

DuckiesDarling
Sep 14, 2010, 10:46 AM
I know you have the option on other pictures to "make profile pic" I'm not entirely sure if you make one then delete it if that would work or not, play around with your settings and see.

**Peg**
Sep 14, 2010, 11:01 AM

under profile on the left side, click 'Add/Edit Pictures'

under the picture which you have selected to be your profile pic, just click 'delete' (maybe 'submit' is an option after you delete it, not sure though).

Peg

berryhard
Sep 14, 2010, 12:15 PM
thanks Peg, i looked there and there is no option for profile pic at all. jsut fo other picctures.
kinda odd, it must have been there at one time or how else could i get a profile pic ????

csrakate
Sep 14, 2010, 2:29 PM
Send a message to Drew and ask him to remove it...this happened to me one time and after trying everything else, I had to resort to this method.

**Peg**
Sep 14, 2010, 3:19 PM
it's there.....you have to scroll way over to the right to see it, then remove it

good luck!

jem_is_bi
Sep 14, 2010, 10:46 PM
Why not just upload a pic of something else, like a sunset. Then make it your profile pic. Then, delete the previous profile pic. I like sunset pictures.

citystyleguy
Sep 15, 2010, 12:32 AM
thanks Peg, i looked there and there is no option for profile pic at all. jsut fo other picctures.
kinda odd, it must have been there at one time or how else could i get a profile pic ????

its in the picture selection option, middle option; this will select the profile picture of choice. i dont believe a blank space for the profile pic is an option, so do as someone else suggested, load a generic pic.

berryhard
Sep 15, 2010, 9:06 AM
thanks, i get it now, just had to go that one step further. i was expecting to see that option on the left side bar.