PDA

View Full Version : do you do it in the dark?

wlynly
Sep 13, 2010, 10:12 AM
I'm curious what the preferences are. I have always felt it was hotter to have the lights on or daylight to get an intense sensory rush. Now, having just said that, I had a huge cum in the dark at a spa using a glory hole. So what's your opinion?

Realist
Sep 13, 2010, 10:51 AM
Dim lights, good music, plenty of time, and no interruptions.

Caaveman
Sep 13, 2010, 10:59 AM
Dim lights, good music, plenty of time, and no interruptions.

I agree 100%

by~his~side
Sep 13, 2010, 12:52 PM
Realist has the right idea....very nice.
I also like to have a chaser by the bedside...just in case there is no snowballing.

;)
~D~

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 13, 2010, 12:52 PM
Mmm, I like Real's way of thinking. Slow, unhurried lovin' (or down right lusting, even) soft background mood music with no blareing bright lights...good stuff Maynard! lol
Silly Cat

shaver6
Sep 13, 2010, 1:53 PM
If I'm getting together with a new sex partner for the first time....I think doing it in the dark...adds some mystery to it. As your fingers first touch each others bodies..no knowing what to expect..is a turn on.

Of course..if you are having a group orgy...a totally dark room really increases the mystery...:tongue:

69luvr
Sep 13, 2010, 2:39 PM
anywhere! anyone! anytime! anyway! any light! Just do it!:bipride:

DuckiesDarling
Sep 13, 2010, 6:33 PM
hehe LDD once told me post this in a pg 13 thread and I could have kicked myself for doing it. What is the difference between light and hard? His response in that thread "You can sleep with a light on" He's lucky we both didn't get forum warned on that one lol.

I am self conscious, I have scars, I've had three kids and look it. I am most comfortable with the light off but there are times when it's daylight and no where to hide. LDD doesn't care he loves me scars and all and proves it with every touch.

NjbiGuy01
Sep 13, 2010, 6:53 PM
I like watching everything going on, so no. Candles, dim light it's all good.

TaylorMade
Sep 13, 2010, 10:55 PM
It has been a VERY long time since I've had sex in the dark. I've had foreplay in the dark, but never sex.

I prefer to have sex in the light because I like to look at my partners. Not just during the act, but after the act, even if they fall asleep.

*Taylor*

jem_is_bi
Sep 13, 2010, 11:13 PM
My partner likes dim light to play in.
I like a sunny daylight lit room.
We usually do it after 10 PM. So it is mostly as he likes it best.
I have no complaint to make.

nakedheathen
Sep 13, 2010, 11:31 PM
I was once in Vegas and a pre op tranny picked me up, very hot. When she got to my hotel room she picked various peices of linen clothing etc and covered the lamp shades, light was very beautiful, although I was deathly afraid of fire.

so my answer is dim light is best followed by dark. harsh light is to be avoided, sunlight is very hot.

gina if you read this email me mwah.

cliffml
Sep 14, 2010, 4:48 PM
Lights on always

abstruse_ric
Sep 14, 2010, 7:03 PM
There is a somewhat irregular event in San Francisco called Darkness Falls where registrants strip down in a dressing area and then enter a completely darkened room filled with cushions, pillows, etc for the sole purpose of groping around and having various permutations of sex. The only way to navigate the room is to crawl. Condoms and stuff are provided in dayglo buckets. The point of the event is to eliminate visual prejudices and let your mind conjure its own image of the person(s) you're playing with. Although only male/female couples can attend, gender boundaries become much more flexible once inside.

12voltman59
Sep 14, 2010, 7:43 PM
To me--it is kinda nice to be "playing" when the lights are dim, perhaps of a different color like blue and or red included with soft white light that comes either from dimming electrical ones way down or of course---candles safely burning is very nice too.

NakedInSeattle
Sep 14, 2010, 7:53 PM
Gotta have enough light to see what i'm doing. Very visual as well as oral.

NJ Mac
Sep 14, 2010, 11:41 PM
Yes I do it in the dark
In the sun, in the park

And I would do it in the rain,
In the fog, on a train,

I would do it here or there,
I would do it anywhere

Oh yes I like great sex and ham
Thank you, thank you, Sam I Am!

citystyleguy
Sep 15, 2010, 12:24 AM
yep! ...but i prefer light of any kind, usually a soft light; i like to watch my partners, and the right light is helluva turn-on! :cool:

just4mefc
Sep 15, 2010, 12:34 AM
woman walks in the bedroom where her man is laying in bed naked waiting for her. She enters the room starts to disrobe and goes to turn off the light. The man says "don't turn off the light I like to seeing you naked" woman reply's "oh you think I am turning off the light so you can't see ME... how cute"
:bigrin:

Volley
Sep 15, 2010, 3:27 AM
Mmm, I like Real's way of thinking. Slow, unhurried lovin' (or down right lusting, even) soft background mood music with no blareing bright lights...good stuff Maynard! lol
Silly Cat

Soft or real low lighting is OK too.

Also daylight is what it is

littlerayofsunshine
Sep 15, 2010, 7:45 AM
Typically in light. Daylight. Candle light, or bedside table light. I don't eat dinner in the dark, so I prefer to dine on my lovers where I can see every response, every curve, every line on their body or face.

Of course, there are the exceptions... The wake up at 2 am horny as hell and he wakes up to only being able to see a shadow and feel me waking him gently with my warm mouth wrapped around his member and then we end with a bang *grins* both right back to sleep after.

wlynly
Sep 15, 2010, 12:37 PM
it seems to be split evenly between dark and light...anyone for some experimenting? just let me know, I'll bring a bulb, and shades..

darkeyes
Sep 29, 2010, 3:56 PM
Our bedroom is south facing and has a large window. Just about my favourite is making love with the moonlight streaming in. It seems to add an extra something and Kate looks so good in the light of the moon. Very edible. Im not a lover of bright artificial light, but when diffused and dim that too adds to the romance and eroticism of the occasion.... the whole mood. We also have a Tiffany lamp with a red light bulb which doesnt half put me in the mood. Sometimes we vary it with other colours. Green is particularly alluring, and blue. Orange kate says brings out the worst in her so I am never averse to that either.. tee hee!

Light.. dark.. dim... doesnt matter in the end... when brain and body need, to hell with romantic preparation!!!:bigrin:

void()
Sep 29, 2010, 6:13 PM
woman walks in the bedroom where her man is laying in bed naked waiting for her. She enters the room starts to disrobe and goes to turn off the light. The man says "don't turn off the light I like to seeing you naked" woman reply's "oh you think I am turning off the light so you can't see ME... how cute"
:bigrin:

ROFLMAO & PMSL (Coffee making exodus through nose) !!!!!!

That was a good 'un. Thanks. :)

Don't really have a preference myself save for no Jehovah's Witnesses. I swear, they interrupted me and the wife once. After they knocked a second time, fortunately, they left. I had walked out of the bedroom naked and was giving some thought about inviting them on in.

coyotedude
Sep 29, 2010, 10:51 PM
Yes I do it in the dark
In the sun, in the park

And I would do it in the rain,
In the fog, on a train,

I would do it here or there,
I would do it anywhere

Oh yes I like great sex and ham
Thank you, thank you, Sam I Am!

ROTFL - this is exactly what I was thinking!

Hephaestion
Sep 30, 2010, 4:03 AM
There's something exciting about a secret bonk in the shadows. But do let your eyes adjust so that you do not disturb others doing the same thing.

onewhocares
Sep 30, 2010, 5:32 AM
I LOVE making love in low, sultry, dim light. Be it a room filled on the perimeter with tiny tea lights on the window sills (ask one lover from this site who walked into a hotel suite which featured floor to ceiling windows with very modern metal sills at various heights. I placed two dozen tealights in metal cups on the windows, with the skyline of Las Vegas as a backdrop...the reaction was stunning). I have used battery operated candles which exude just the right amount of light to navigate a body. I also love to drape different one yard pieces of fabric over the lamps on the bureau across the room to create ambiance. ALSO, to take advantage of our crazy schedules when night time rendezvous are not available...Black Out Shades are a great mood setter with any of the above.

I like the mood that the right lighting creates. It allows me to still see the man I am with but also heightens the senses also.

Hubby goes to a club in Provincetown where the night are basically non existent..just EXIT signs and perimeter lighting. You literally "feel" your way through the crowd. Hands exploring each other. Bodies touching, caresses from unknown men. He says it is the MOST erotic adventure.

Belle

PS....this tall chubby chick looks much better in dim light...

innaminka
Oct 1, 2010, 5:14 AM
Each has its good attributes.

For a long, anticipated lovemaking session where there might be a few variations on a theme ....... definitely mood lighting (NO mirrors though!!! :eek:)

But also that per chance feeling of just rolling over in the dark with your loved one in a big warm bed and having a variation of a "quickie" - It's just so delicious feeling and kissing in the dark.

falcondfw
Oct 1, 2010, 6:12 AM
I do it in the dark, in the light, and in the twilight. Any time. Any place. I am always horny and have no problems expressing how I feel to the one I love. No matter where we are. Obviously, I use common sense and discretion (they don't appreciate you doing it in a museum. lol). But if it is legal or even questionable, I will do it.

dafydd
Oct 2, 2010, 12:10 PM
Realist has the right idea....very nice.
I also like to have a chaser by the bedside...just in case there is no snowballing.

;)
~D~

I have no idea what this means...