PDA

View Full Version : Cyber, Phone or Vid Phone... You decide!!!

justcurious4me
Sep 7, 2010, 12:03 AM
Hey there everyone!!! I have been hanging around reading the forums for a little while and although I don't normally add my two cents worth on a lot of topics; I still feel for a lot of people here and I know that a lot of the situations that have been discussed have helped me out with realizing who I am and what I want... And more importantly, how to be open and communicate with my wife concerning my feelings and ambitions towards my bisexuality... Thank you all for that... Your advice to others has opened my mind to the routes that I need to discuss, productively, with my spouse...

HOWEVER!!! There have been a lot of VERY serious topics lately and I wanted to lighten things up a little bit and have some fun!!! Please feel free to have some fun with me on developing this thread!!! I'll describe my situation (a little anyways) and then posing the forum question, how would you answer and why!!! Remember, the more detail, the more fun I'm sure some (hopefully all) will have with this...

I have been taken overseas now for the past couple of years by my job... I have started to discover my yearnings within my bisexuality only just recently (past couple of months)... I have come out to the wife and asked her for her advice and assistance concerning my feelings and she is very supportive of me... I am very greatful for that... However, the country that I live in or my job is not very accepting of bisexuality... Really a bad set of circumstances and timing on my part... My wife and I agreed to wait until we have gotten back to the states before I would seriously pursue anything with a same-sex partner... She wants me to get into an LTR as opposed to the one night stand situation where I can get hurt... What can I say??? She loves me... And I love her too!!! Anyway, I have been getting in contact with some people from our favorite bisexual site here and have been having a little small talk fun too... Hehehehe... But it kinda got me thinking... Here's the questions that I pose to everyone...

If you all were in my situation (not being able to physically pursue anything) and were starting to get a little on the sexy side with your conversations... How would you bring this to another level without leaving your home??? Cyber Sex talk, Phone Sex talk, or Video Phone Sex talk (e.g. Skype or Yahoo)... What would you prefer and how would you play it out???

REMEMBER!!! Have fun with this one... I haven't really seen this topic out there at all in the forums (probably has been---haven't checked the back forums), but I thought you all would like to have a fun break from all of the serious discussions on relationships that have been appearing lately... Enjoy!!! Hope we all get some good smiles and good laughs from this one...:bigrin:

Just Curious

DuckiesDarling
Sep 7, 2010, 12:10 AM
Oh boy....well it's a matter of personal preference. In my case that's what Duck and I have until I get back there but we have our memories to supply the looks so we don't need video. The VOIP we use is okay but the phone is more clear if I am somewhere I can use a landline instead of my cell. We have had our share of innocent phrases turn full out norty and go from there but we also write stories to and for each other and it's just pretty well balanced for us.

If you have a good imagination then skip the video and just enjoy the voice on the phone or over Skype if you need the visual then go for the video. Again personal preference.

justcurious4me
Sep 7, 2010, 12:19 AM
Nice response Duckie!!! Like the initial reaction... "Oh boy..." Great to hear from ya again!!! I have to admit... I have a couple of friends that I have had some phone sex with, including my wife at times... It does kinda make it more fun!!! It's funny how the imagination can play games with you at a time like that... That's what makes it more interesting... Also, it kinda builds ya up for the moment that you actually do get together in person!!!

The story writing is a beautiful touch... Big fan of Penthouse Letters myself... Not that I believe that every story is true in them, but they do jar some possibilities... My wife writes stories occasionally dealing with her fantasies, usually pretty far out there, not the typical fantasy that anyone could fulfill, but to each their own!!! There are times that I wish I were included in her stories, but with her I have the real thing...

Thanks for responding Duckie!!! Great to hear that you and LDD are doing well!!!

Just Curious

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 7, 2010, 2:59 PM
lol For me, it would be phone sex. See...I have what most would call a "Phone sex Operators" voice, and on the phone is deep and sultry, silky, and this damn Miss. accent makes it all that more erotic. So, when talking on the phone, I drop it down an octive and just talk soft and erotically, and I Love hearing someone getting off to my voice. If my words can arouse someone to the point of cumming, then thats a Huge turn on to Me too! ;)
With phone you can create Any type of scenerio that you choose and its all the better when your own imagination takes over. So have fun Darlin, and enjoy til you get back on Stateside soil. :}
Bad Cat

tenni
Sep 8, 2010, 12:05 AM
I've done the phone sex thing and it can be powerful especially if you both have a good imagination. It also matters what your purpose is. I did phone sex with one guy who had a sexy voice for almost three years. We never exchanged photos and finally met. It was a terrible let down and that ended everything. In person, we had nothing to chat about that much even though we talked beyond just sex on the phone. We met in a public place and had lunch. It was all very nice and pleasant but I think that broke the bubble for both of us...well at least me. He wasn't ugly. He just wasn't what my imagination had built an image of. ;)

I'd say it definitely is going to matter what you want. If you are looking for a LTR but not with your phone buddy and this is just to fill in between, you have a good sexy voice, go for it. Giving good phone can be really safe sex....:bigrin:

just4mefc
Sep 8, 2010, 2:14 AM
ok for fun try this, first have text sex and imagine what the persons voice sounds like, then have phone sex and see if you were right and picture how they look, then write down a description or even a sketch of how you think they look, then of course vid sex and a comparison of notes? could be a holy disaster or lots of fun???? :eek:

justcurious4me
Sep 8, 2010, 4:46 AM
ok for fun try this, first have text sex and imagine what the persons voice sounds like, then have phone sex and see if you were right and picture how they look, then write down a description or even a sketch of how you think they look, then of course vid sex and a comparison of notes? could be a holy disaster or lots of fun???? :eek:

ROFLMAO!!!! OMG that is so f---ing AWESOME!!!! I have got to try that sometime... Talk about creativity at it's finest!!! Thank you so much for that reply!!! --- ***My God that was great!!!***