PDA

View Full Version : is my lady bi?....... long read

biblkman
Sep 6, 2010, 10:43 AM
I've posted about me and my lady a few times, I'm bi she says she's not, but I think she is suppressing her bisexuality...here's why I think that.

She has had sex with 2 women once when she was 16, they sucked each others tits, kissed and her friend ate her pussy, she said she didn't go down on her.

The second woman was someone else ,when she was 21, they made out sucked each others tits her friend ate her pussy but she didn't go down on her, they had sex 5 to 7 times in 4 months.

Now she's 28 we've been together for 4 years, but now it seems like any new friend she makes,sooner or later make sexual advancements . One friend she met 3 years ago at church, they Hung out a few times a week and a few months later her and her friend were talking about oral sex, and her friend said if I were to do u I would turn u out, my lady said she didnt know her new friend was bi. Anyway the stayed friends and about once every 3 to 5 times they Hung out her friend would make sexual comments to her on the sly. There still friends don't hang that much, my lady said she's too ghetto.

Almost 2 years ago she started chillin with our neighbor the chick downstairs. About 9 months ago the chic started making comments then finally about 4 months ago the chic flat out asked if she could suck my lady's tits and made a comment about licking my lady's pussy I wasn't there that's what my lady told me they chill and smoke once and awhile we both moved so they don't hang as much, but when they smoke sometimes she makes little sexual comments.

About a couple of month ago a friend of my ladys since childhood flat out told her she wanted to eat my lady's pussy and then went on describing how she would do it. Now this was a shock to me cause they had been friends over 15 years her friend moved out of state a year ago and the talk on the phone about 3 to 5 times a week and one morning they were talking about sex and out it came, they still talk all the time they pretend her friend didn't say anything.

Last month I ran into an old friend and his new girl(my friend doesn't know I'm bi), he told me his girl was bi and in a bout 2 weeks my lady went to go smoke with his girl and the girl was asking my lady questions about her sexuality, tryin to see if my lady was bi as well, my lady told her no and we all are still cool.

Now lately during sex she says all these freaky things like she wants to eat pussy and suck some tits and wants a chic to do the same to her and she wants to see me suck a man's dick and fuck a man's ass and want to see a man suck my dick, she's always buzzed when she talks like that. And the next day when she's not buzzed or in a freaky mood she shys away from the subject. I bring it up when she's sober partly cause I want to know if she is for real cause it sounds like a good time, but mostly cause I want her to be more honest with herself and me, cause when we talk about sexuality bi,gay,straight, she has some closed minded ideas about it and some of her comments are pretty negative, I think she tolerates my bisexuality not accept it cause of her own hang ups.

So what do u think, is she bi

DuckiesDarling
Sep 6, 2010, 2:58 PM
Biblkman,

Honestly, the only one that can answer your question is your lady. You say when she is high she has a different side to her and when she is sober she is, to be honest, disrespectful of your bisexual nature.

Sounds like a volatile situation and I don't really know how anyone can help. If she doesn't consider herself bisexual then nothing you can do would convince her she was. Try staying sober for awhile and talk, really talk. But to me it sounds like drugs released inhibitions and she takes no responsibility for what she did while drugged and doesn't let it affect her view of her sexuality.

Good luck.

DuckiesDarling
Sep 7, 2010, 1:40 PM
Kind of amazing, we have one of our own here asking for help yet everyone is too busy posting in threads that do not a damned thing but cause hard feelings to reign it in and give the guy a word or two of advice.

So come on, help him.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 7, 2010, 2:50 PM
Some people try same sex-sex and find it isnt as fulfilling as hetro sex. Maybe this is the case with your lady, Hon. Simply ASK her if she still has bi-inclinations. Perhaps she hasnt found the Right Bi-chick. :} The only one that is able to tell you for certain is Her.
Good luck finding your answers.
Cat

littlerayofsunshine
Sep 7, 2010, 3:39 PM
Maybe she is being honest with you. Playing around in a not so intimate way, does not constitute bisexual. Could mean she is comfortable with herself to tolerate such advances. Could mean she prefers to hang out with alternative people. Flirting among women is nothing uncommon even among those that are straight. Possibly because it is seen as less taboo and more appealing to the male gender, or because it's natural for women to be flirtatious that way, whether it's being flirted with by a male or female, it's flattering. And a boost to the ego, is a boost in her pants for her lover.

Maybe there is just too much talk about her and around her for her to explore for her to find out..

There are so many possibilities that its best to let her come to it in her own way, as long as she is vocal with you. Communication is the key. Have a conversation one night, while relaxed in a non pressuring way, but simply... just talk to her.

wish i could be more helpful, but it got rather confusing in reading the text.