PDA

View Full Version : Ladies, which vagina do you have?

AhsomeCouple
Sep 1, 2010, 6:23 PM
Does your labia majora form a nice closed "package"?

Or

Does your labia minora look like its bursting out, wanting to be seen?

innaminka
Sep 1, 2010, 8:28 PM
A cute, closed envelope! :)

Filled with lovely surprises that are just bursting to be released like a daffodil in spring.

therockstar
Sep 2, 2010, 4:03 AM
A cute, closed envelope! :)

Filled with lovely surprises that are just bursting to be released like a daffodil in spring.

wow!!:)

BiBedBud
Sep 2, 2010, 11:23 AM
:tongue:

<mouth watering>

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 2, 2010, 12:33 PM
Yeah, what Minka said.. :}
Cat

RockGardener
Sep 2, 2010, 1:04 PM
My girl tells me that my bits change depending on their mood and mine. Sometimes shy and demure, sometimes open and slutty, but always sexy and beautiful!!!

AhsomeCouple
Sep 3, 2010, 5:55 PM
That's my business and whoever I'm in a relationship and having sex with to know and find out. The OP and others are trolling for material to get off on.

I'm absolutely not trying to get off on anything here, but thank you for assuming such, well done you. This is a simple question, and I've not asked anyone to give details, they can just vote anonymously. Again, thank you for making us into your bad guys.

Hephaestion
Sep 4, 2010, 5:04 AM
At one time the size of the inner labia were seen as potent attraction features in African society. When very enlarged / long these were described as the veils of venus by the returning explorers of the 1800's.

Good thread AhsomeCouple and its related one elsewhere. I am more attracted to the more adult looking prominent inner labia.

kegspoon
Sep 4, 2010, 6:31 AM
And , what's wrong with trolling for something get off with? My god is there a prude amoungst us,lol

DuckiesDarling
Sep 4, 2010, 6:36 AM
Guys, honestly, just put it on ignore Bemyonlyemo hasn't changed since her last account. It's just easier for those of us who already have her on ignore if you all don't quote her so we have to see the drivel we have already ignored. Thanks.

Btw..I voted but not saying which, you wanna know ask LDD I give him my permission to share with the full knowledge that payback is a bitch :)

charlieleyva
Sep 4, 2010, 3:48 PM
I have a closed package

Robinium
Sep 4, 2010, 9:45 PM
I don't care how vaginas are shaped as long as they're fun to play with.

Honestly, all genitals look like radioactive vegetables from outer space. (I stole that quote from one of the best cartoonists here, Walter Moers. But he's absolutely right here.) The point of playing with them is to see the partner's reaction and to play with that reaction by playing with their private parts. :2cents: Though I think, pussies and cocks look nice in themselves.

Now what's annoying with women, it's often such a hassle to make out with them just for sex, whereas with guys, it's really easy. Plus I'm small, thin, cute, look about 15 years younger than my age and have a pussy instead of a cock - which often works surprisingly well among gay and bi guys (Batman and Robin archetype maybe?). But among women, I tend to only get those attracted to me who are also looking for a son substitute, which sucks a lot as having 1 mom is annoying enough at times. And by then I still have not come out to them as a dickless guy and won't ever as I'm not attracted to motherly personalities so no need to come out here. Honestly, I prefer people such as my current affair now, a nice and cool bi guy emmeshed with the gay leather scene. We figure out together what sex stuff we want to try out, just try it out together or organize it beforehand if organization is necessary and then we go ahead. Plus he cooks well.

So for the time being, I'll cling to guys. Less of a hassle anyway. Seems like I won't get much pussy to play with much in the next couple of years unless I'll play a "son" role. Well sorry girls, I won't do that as long as I get enough cock. And even if not... it's just creepy to play the "son" role in a sexual relationship. Sorry, but no.

And well if I had to decide what kind of pussies I prefer, I could not answer according to the questionnaire. I tend to like those most where I can put a whole hand of mine into... and don't care which size the inner labia are there as long as they don't get in the way. I'm just a lot into fisting.

I thought about answering this poll as I happen to have a pussy, but I'm somehow reluctant to doing that.

Hephaestion
Sep 5, 2010, 4:55 AM
I don't care how vaginas are shaped as long as they're fun to play with.

Honestly, all genitals look like radioactive vegetables from outer space. (I stole that quote from one of the best cartoonists here, Walter Moers. But he's absolutely right here.) The point of playing with them is to see the partner's reaction and to play with that reaction by playing with their private parts. :2cents: Though I think, pussies and cocks look nice in themselves.

Now what's annoying with women, it's often such a hassle to make out with them just for sex, whereas with guys, it's really easy. Plus I'm small, thin, cute, look about 15 years younger than my age and have a pussy instead of a cock - which often works surprisingly well among gay and bi guys (Batman and Robin archetype maybe?). But among women, I tend to only get those attracted to me who are also looking for a son substitute, which sucks a lot as having 1 mom is annoying enough at times. And by then I still have not come out to them as a dickless guy and won't ever as I'm not attracted to motherly personalities so no need to come out here. Honestly, I prefer people such as my current affair now, a nice and cool bi guy emmeshed with the gay leather scene. We figure out together what sex stuff we want to try out, just try it out together or organize it beforehand if organization is necessary and then we go ahead. Plus he cooks well.

So for the time being, I'll cling to guys. Less of a hassle anyway. Seems like I won't get much pussy to play with much in the next couple of years unless I'll play a "son" role. Well sorry girls, I won't do that as long as I get enough cock. And even if not... it's just creepy to play the "son" role in a sexual relationship. Sorry, but no.

And well if I had to decide what kind of pussies I prefer, I could not answer according to the questionnaire. I tend to like those most where I can put a whole hand of mine into... and don't care which size the inner labia are there as long as they don't get in the way. I'm just a lot into fisting.

I thought about answering this poll as I happen to have a pussy, but I'm somehow reluctant to doing that.

I am confused here. Are you physically a female as your profile says male. Then in your description above you say "...I am a dickless male...." but then you say that you "...have a pussy instead of a cock..."

Of course none of this really matters as what is of interest is your opinion on things. It's just that you offer physical descriptions of yourself which are conflicting to the casual observer.

Robinium
Sep 5, 2010, 9:23 AM
I am confused here. Are you physically a female as your profile says male. Then in your description above you say "...I am a dickless male...." but then you say that you "...have a pussy instead of a cock..."

Of course none of this really matters as what is of interest is your opinion on things. It's just that you offer physical descriptions of yourself which are conflicting to the casual observer.

No problem. I am a female-to-male transsexual and still have the junk I was born with.