Register
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Sucking your first cock....

the first cock I sucked is when I was 13. and the cock I sucked was my best friends father. he had to be in his 50's. it started out with me sleeping over my friends house, and he didn't come home until late. we'll my friends room had two matresses on the floor where w slept. my friends father had a fight with his wife and came upstairs and slept in my friends room. I was sleeping already. I woke up and saw him, and said you better watch out for those springs poping out of the bed. he said where? so I puy my hand on the spring to show him. about 5 min later, he said,, here's another lump in the bed. and I said where', and he took my hand and placed it on his cock. and it was big, I thought I had my hand around his wrist, it was so thick. so I felt it for awhile, then he said' do you want to suck on it? so I opened my mouth as wide as I could and put it in my mouth. as I remember I only got the head of his cock in my mouth. but as time went on, I was able to get half into my mouth. then he would lay on top of me with his cock in between my legs, it felt so good. and he would fuck me like that until he came all over me.. ahh-hhh the good old days.

Did you and your sister have sex together? It sounds like that.

Quote Originally Posted by lilme View Post
    I sucked my first cock when I was 22 years old, and I have been eating pussy for about 7 years before. I lived with my sister and we did not needed a cock to play with, we had ourselves and also toys. On the night of my High school prom I wanted to suck the guy I was with, but he masturbated in the bathroom and was not willing to do it again. The guy I sucked was a friend of my brother and he stayed with us for about a week, and i just came right out when nobody else was home if I could watch him jerking off and I wanted to see and then I just stated to suck him dry, I still remember the taste..it was not like a female juice, more like a watery thick without sugar shake. I still love the taste of cum.

I used to live with a friend of my mother when I came to California. Her sons came to visit her twice a year from up north. Her younger son shared the bed with me. At night, we just started to touch and rub each other legs and worked all the way up to our privates. One day, we took our clothes off. We hugged and rolled all over the bed. That feeling always stay with me. We were so young to know what to do .... the most we did was ... to ejaculate each other off...
    One day, I met this argentian guy in the hot spa of Bally's. He came over and sat very close to me ....next thing I felt his hand grasping and rubbing my cock ... I got erection right a way... After that we went to my van, he started to suck my cock until I came. After that, we met whenever we could ... we did it at his houses, my houses, my ant's house, my brother's house, in the car, in the park ... etc... His cock was the first cock in my mouth. He showed me what to do ... for the first several times ... I hurt him with my teeth. I love him to lick my ass ... he liked to lick my ass because He would have more chance to fuck me after that. I did not like to get fucked ... it hurt so bad ... the most interesting part in our sexual experience was ... we both fucking each other at the same time. I remember ... he positioned my back on the floor with my bud on the armband of the couch. He put my hard cock in his ass .... and he inserted his penis in to my anal hole. We stroked in and out for a long time until we cummed. After 5 years, we both got married and he moved to Texas with his wife. He's a 18 wheel truck driver. Two years after that, I and my parents came to Texas for our friend's wedding. i called him up .... He was on the way to Texas also .... Later that night, I sneaked out of the hotel and met him at the gas station. He drove me around and look for a good spot for a long truck .... We both were hungered for cocks .... within seconds after he parked .... we rapidly grapsed each other cock and started to 69 .... he fucked me so good that night ... first time in the big truck made me feel so wild and wanted ... After that He had come to Los Angeles ..... most of the time we did it again in his truck ... I do miss him a lot ....

WOW,reading all these stories has really got me hard. I'm 52, newly divorced and looking forward to sucking my first cock and experiencing a man cum in my mouth.

I guess I might as well contribute to this thread---I have told some people on here this story---

I was age 15--so was the other guy---I had just met him--he was the son of a customer of my dad's---we had gone over to the town he and his family lived----his family and mine ate dinner at a well known local restaurant in that town and during the course of that--his parents invited me to spend the night at their house.

He had this great room for a teenaged boy---his bedroom was up in the attic of their house--it was an uncompleted project to create him his space up there and they had not yet run any A/C ducts into the space--so-being a hot summer south Georgia night--it was hot up there--to deal with that--he had a place on the roof where he slept-there were doors in two dormers that lead out to the roof and in the space between the dormers----that is where his sleeping place was located--it was blocked from the view of neighbors by a big tree--so there was plenty of privacy.

At first---once his mom had gone downstairs for the night----my buddy first stripped down to his undies--I did the same since it was hot--the next thing I knew--he took his undies off-talking about how good it felt to be nude--I got nude too---partly under the effect of some pot and being honry teenaged boys--we had jerked off together and then he later sucked me off--I then returned the favor when he put his cock in front of my mouth asking me to "kis it"--kissing his cock head lead to him telling me to "suck it like I did you!" which I did--I liked it!!

Before long---he shot his load in my mouth like I had done in his--it was both sota gross and great all at the same time.

I guess I must have liked it--it was many years later--but I kept that memory someplace and just had to suck a cock again. I can say-I do like to suck cock.
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Wow the first time was when I was in my 20's I always wondered about it. I often had fantasies about it from time to time. Well one night I got my chance We had a party and a friend ( a gay friend) was passed out. We were wasted that night, I reached out and rubbed his dick though his pants. He began to moan in his sleep so I stopped for a moment. Then he slid his hands over his groin area I turned the TV on and he woke up telling me he was going upstairs to bed. I waited for about a few moments and crept upstairs he had left the door open about four inches. I peaked in and tough the dim light saw him jacking off. I was instantly turned on and headed for the bathroom. I closed the door and sat on the toilet nervous about what just happened. I was so shaken and then the door opened and here he was with his cock rock hard. "Were you watch in me before you came in here?" he asked. No I replied lying though my teeth, " Don't be ashamed of it, so how long have you been this way?" he asked stepping forward his dick in my face. " always been curious just never tried it." I remarked. " Never had the chance you mean." he replied I shook my head yes as he moved his hips forward and his cock touched my lips. MY mouth opened and wrapped around the head of his dick. I began to suck his cock and he slowly moved back and forth I tried taking all of it in and gaged. HE told me to take it easy and try to relax and open my throat. I did after a moment and he grabbed the back of my head and began to fuck my mouth. He told me he was going to cum and started to pull out and I thought what the hell and grabed his ass cheeks and pulled him forward after a few strokes of my mouth he shot his load in my mouth and there was lots it ran down my chin as he still fucked my mouth.
    My dick had pre cum as he jerked me off I shot loads of cum everywhere.
    Thats the night I also lost my virgin ass too

Quote Originally Posted by brasilcouple View Post
    first time is about 19 i meet a guy in his office, we go to the stairs and suck him. i love to have a cock in my mouth
    Estou curioso, foi ele ou ela que chupou o cara no escritório?

This thread is awesome!!!! Thank you everyone for sharing. I will type up my story when I have more time.

The first time I had a cock in my mouth; it was presented to me almost like a dare. I was probably between 11-13 years old he was maybe a year or two older than me and always very horny. We would take tunes holding each other cocks in our mouths for timed periods. I guess I must have liked the attention, even though I do not remember being turned on by it and even asked to have his cock in my mouth. He used to call and summon me to his house, soon we would be naked and he used to get off on rubbing his cock in my butt crack while I was on my belly or in a doggy pose. He came on me a lot and I did not know what it was. I am sure he did, but he claimed he did not and told me he was going to ask a doctor. Too bad he moved before I understood it all, I am sure it would not have taken me another 30 years to suck my next cock. I remember shaving off my first pubes after our first few times together, now I keep myself shaved smooth from the neck down 24/7.
    Understand, life is but a short Journey, people must try to experience and enjoy any, and all, of various sexual opportunities that they can, while they are able to! The lasting memories can be great!

I was in my tenth year, the early 60's. I was with one of my brother's friends who was two years older than me. We were playing underneath a tree in a secluded setting. Don't remember how the subject gravitated about penises, but it was the typical "I'll show you mine if you show me yours". I unzipped and pulled out my penis and testes which were still years away from puberty. We were sitting down at the time and I thought he was looking really closely but actually he put his mouth around my penis and started sucking me. Although it felt good, I didn't know anything about sex or why I even had those orbs below my penis, so I was clueless. After he stopped, he asked me to suck his penis. Since he so freely sucked mine, I returned the favor. As I remember, he had the beginning a hair forming above his penis, which I thought was strange. I hadn't seen any grown men in the nude before, so once again, I was sexully clueless. We did that a few more times that afternoon, but nothing happened beyond that. The second boy that I sucked was within a few months of that first experience. He was my same age, so neither of us could perform sexually, but we did suck each other's penis a lot. Once again, it felt good, but I don't remember either of us getting an erection or any other sexual sensatoins. Too young. I'm afraid he moved away shortly after that, so that ended our relationship. Later, when I was in the 6th grade, my swimming teacher invited me over to his house after I finishing my paper route. He had a pool and I had an open invitation to go swimming, whenever he was there. For the first few times, he had a pair of speedos that I used, but after a while he said we didn't need to wear anything beause his backyard was nowhere near any neighbors and very private. That was the first time I ever saw a man in the nude. He was in his early twenties, probably around 22 since he was just out of college. I was curious about the hair around his penis and size, etc, but didn't ask any questions. Eventuallly, one time when I in his bedroom where I usually took off my clothes before going swimming, he was also taking off his clothes. I was sitting on the bed taking off my socks and when I looked up, he was standing really close to me, so close that all I had to do to put his penis is my mouth was to lean forward. I started sucking him and his penis changed. That was new. He didn't say anything and simply rested his hands on my sholders. I didn't know anything more than what I had done before with the other two boys, so I just sucked on his penis. I remember being confused whether he was in pain or not because I didn't know the sounds a guy makes during an orgasm was that of pleasure. My mouth filled up with a warm fluid which made his penis all slippery. I don't remember having a particularly positive or negative reaction to the taste and smell of his semen. It did take me a while to figure out what to do with it. I just swallowed it. Well, that was the beginging of many questions like what came out of your penis, and many, many more. It was a crash course on sex education. So I finally understood why I had testicles and that I had unknowing made him feel very, very good. I didn't understand orgasm much more than that. He also made it a very strong point that I understood that if I ever told anyone of what we did together, he's be put in jail. I didn't understand all the ramifications, but he did make me fully aware I could not talk to anyone about it. That was the beginning of a 3 year relationship. I only started to appreciate how good it made him feel when I started to go through puberty in my 13 year, a little later than most other guys i knew did. I just knew that he really liked having his penis sucked. I knew I could get positive attention by getting good grades or doing well in sports, but this was something much more gratifing to me than that. To this day, when I suck a guy, I still can't figure out what I like more, the experience and senstations of him ejaculating in my mouth or knowing that I just made him feel a few moments of pure ecstacy.
    Last edited by GaryInSRV; Oct 31, 2009 at 7:22 PM. Reason: Keep finding typos...

Well my first time was about 15 years ago, I must say I was always curious though. I was on a business trip and went to a local ABS, while wathing the movies a very nice man came up to me and asked if I wanted to go to a room. I was very shy but after some time I decided what the heck and went for it. We went back to my hotel and after gettting naked he began to suck me. After a few minuts I could not hold back any more and began to suck his cock. After several clumsy minutes I relaxed and began to enjoy it. We were in a 69 and sucked each other for what felt like hours until he gave me my first taste of man gue. Since that time I enjoy both the taste of Pussy and cock on a regular basis.

Talking Re: Sucking your first cock....

Wow! My first time was when I was 15, I was with a friend at his house and his dad was still at at work. We were sitting there next to each other when all of sudden he reached out and toched me through my pants. when he did that my cock started getting real hard. He then asked me if I knew what it was like to fuck, I told him no, I reached out and touched him through his pants and felt how hard he was. Wow! I got so excited feeling his hard cock. He then suggested we get naked and I said ok. when he took off his pants I gazed upon a beatiful 7 " mushroomed head cock which caused me to get even harder. I asked him what he wanted to do and he asked me to suck him and I said okay. It felt so natural to me when I started sucking him, His cock felt so good in my mouth, feeling that mushroom head sliding down my throat, but he pulled out before he shot his load, so I didn't get to taste his cum then. We got together a few time after that and I would suck him until he came in my mouth, what a sensation and the taste was salty and creamy. What a memory!
    We lost track of each other but I will always remember my first time at sucking a cock. I love the way a cock feels in my mouth as it slides down my throat
    I love sucking cock, so I go to a local bath house to find cocks to suck and get fucked.

Well, my first one was when I was 12, but that was preditory by some perv, my first legit one wasn't for a few more years, I think I was 14/15 at the time, though hard to tell, considering I stayed in high school for so long, it was with a guy I met at my best friend's party. Any way, I find it much more enjoyable if they guy's uncut, cause I can slip my tonge under the foreskin.

I was 13 and my friend was 15. He lived close and we would go to the ball field and play. We went in the woods to pee and I saw his cock. It was bigger then mine. Maybe 6" and mine 5". He was peeing and I was also but looking at his cock. He asked if I liked it. I said it looks nice. I also said I never saw someone elses cock up close. He finished and said well come here and look at it closely. I got close and he pushed me down on my knees. He said kiss it. I was in shock but also very excited. He was sticking up and very hard. I kissed it and then he pushed it hard to my lips so I opened my mouth and took it in. He told me what to do and I followed his directions. I moved back and forth as his cock slide in and out of my mouth. He then said oh yes and flooded my mouth with his cum. I swallowed because I thought that was best. He then gave me my first BJ. and took my load down his throat also. He then said he needs to fuck my ass and did so. It hurt but was also fun. We continued to do that for several years. I would also fuck him.
    The taste of cum was great but left an after taste in my mouth when I swallowed. I now don't swallow very often. But keep it in my mouth until the guy is soft then spit it into a paper towel.

Never tried but looking to learn....anyone who is traveling to Virgin Islands can teach me....flndiven@yahoo.com

HAVE NOT DONE IT, BUT EAGER TO TRY...I AM BI-VIRGIN IN THE VIRGIN ISLANDS...340-244-5161,
    GIL

my frist bj happened i was 17 a friend & i had been drinking beer at my house because my family were away. He had to sleep over because he didn't want to go home smelling like beer. We stripped to our shorts me in my bed he on the floor next to me. After ligths out he told me a friend of his liked to suck & he let him do him & it felt good, he then said he would suck me if i will suck him, no one will ever know. I said yes so he got next to me took off my shorts & sucked,it felt great & i told him i as going to cum but he kept sucking till i came in his mouth. then he took off his shorts & layed down, i didn't want him to cum in my mouth but he let me so i went for it. I still rembember how nice his cock fit in my mouth & when he came it wasn't bad i swallowed it all. we did this a few more times till we both got girlfriends. my next cock happened when i was 50 but thats another story

I'm still approaching my first cock. I have an enormous desire to suck a cock, but have some expectations about the situation and the initial suck-ee. First, he must be shaved, not too large, not too fat, and be someone who will let me know what feels good, what feels really good, and what I could do better.

Add to that my exhibitionist side and my truly bisexual side that I would love this whole scene to be directed by cock owner's girlfriend /wife who would be watching and guiding the entire scene.

You cannot iimagine how many times I have fantasized and masturbated to this fantasy.

FUCK...how good would that be!!!

Wink Re: Sucking your first cock....

Hi;iwasateenagerwhenisuckmyfirstcock;mybuddyandiwo uldlookataeightpagerandwewouldsuckeachoff;andevers incethenihavebeenhook;butithasbeenalongtime;thelas ttimehasbeenatleast6years;isthereanybodyouttherefo rmetosuck;iaminacoupleofmembershipbutnoluck.

My best friend and I, at 12, sucked each other in front of a girl of 14. She instigated the process( message me I'll tell the details of that). She had her hand down her pants. At 12 we had no clue what she was doing. My friend and I had recently figured out masterbation, this was better. His cum tasted a little salty but not unpleasant. This led to much confusion when I started dating girls (circa 1964),,,lol. I know what I wanted but they were clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by yanzeek View Post
    My first was my own and came in my mouth, it was kinda metallic sweet loved and hated both, but kept me busy for week with my newly discovered game. ahh school days....
    Wow!! Yanzeek your first cock sucking experience was sucking your own??
    Wish I had a friend like you.. don't suppose you have pictures. Not that I'm doubting you - I want to teach Dyck!
    kisses
    Phystikat x
    Sexuality is fluid. Whether you’re gay, or you’re straight or you’re bisexual — you just go with the flow.
    Phystikat & Dyke van Dyck unusualcouple.com @unusualcouple

The first cock I sucked was when I was about 13. My folks would leave me and my friend, James alone while they would go shopping. We just started playing around and it wasn't long before we started sucking each other. James didn't really like it, but I loved it. I sucked him off two or three times a week until he joined the army.

My first time I was 7yo and sucked 2 friends that used to sleep over alot(no cum) that lasted for 2 or so years. My parents divorced and I lived with my father who let me suck him off(cum) after I caught him in the shower masterbating.( he had the largest most beautiful cock I had ever seen) He wouldnt let me at first but I kept touching him and suprising him in the bathroom until he let me. I loved sucking his cock and tasting his cum 3-4 times a week. When I got older I would stay in an abs til closing sucking all the cock I could. I want to find someone in my town to suck once a week but no answers yet.

My first time, I was 18. I had met a guy in one of my college classes who I had suspected was gay, and when he finally revealed to me this fact and I told him that I was also into guys, we hit it off and started talking about experiences. I confessed to him that I had never had any sort of sexual experiences with guys, save for the occasional sneak peek of a guy taking a shower. I was already in a relationship with a girl, so we didn't really hook up at first, but on a few occasions we'd got together in the study room in basement and he'd "show me the ropes." My second time meeting up with him, he taught me how to give head and let me get a little practice in. He was kindda girthy and my jaw got tired, so I didn't end up getting him off, but he finished with a handjob and I licked the cum off his fingers. I really enjoy the taste, so when I get the opportunity, I usually swallow.

My first time was when I was around 12. Me and a buddy were bored and playing truth or dare. We had been playing a little while, and he had just taken a dare. I kiddingly dared him to suck me. I fully expected him to say, "Screw you, give me a dare that I will actually do." But instead he said that he would do it if I put a paper towel over it. I told him that I was just kidding, that he didn't have to really do it. But he said that that was the dare and he would do it. Well, of course, I put a paper towel over it, and he sucked me. By this time I had gotten very horny. I couldn't wait to say "Dare!!!" when it was my turn.

I knew that he would dare me to suck him next, but I was actually a little worried that he wouldn't. I really wanted to suck him now. Well, he did dare me to suck him. He started putting a paper towel over his dick, and I told him that I didn't want that. I said that I wanted to do it without the paper towel. Well, I did, and I absolutely loved it.

We sucked each other every chance we got for a few years after that. I think he just did it so I would suck him, but damn I loved having his cock in my mouth.

I loved it from the first second I wrapped my lips around one. I was 19 and in college. Maybe I am strange, but it felt like the most natural and highly erotic thing in the world. It must have done it right, because he came back many times, lol.

The first cock that i sucked was a good friend. He's bi and i didn't know it and woke up in his spare room with him sucking me and i had always wanted to try it. he wa naked so i pulled him up beside me and tried it. mmmm it was good.

When I was 13-14 I had a friend with whom I used to look at porn (Playboy, Penthouse) with with. Eventual we got to the point where we would be comfortable jerking off in front of each other. Then we got to the point to where we jerked off each other. We then each kissed each others cock. we never swallowed each other. He moved away, and I never have had anyone to do that with since.

i've never sucked cock before but reading all these stories has made my cock go extremely stiff

Quote Originally Posted by soulseeker View Post
    My first experience was with a friend where we were staying with another friend's family in their cottage. There wasn't enough room for everyone to sleep separately so the two "guests" were put together in one room which had a double bed. As we lay there my friend asked me if I was hard and could he feel my cock. I said yes to both and he gently stroked me, then led my hand down to his cock...the whole experience was amazing and out of the blue I had a real desire to have his cock in my mouth, but he wanted to try mine first so he did. Then it was my turn, and feeling the tip of his cock on my lips I slowly moved down his shaft and couldn't believe how excited I was...he started to get really turned on and the more he did, the more enthusiastically I sucked him. He got nervous when he was about to cum and that was the end of it, however, I never forgot the feeling and eventually have had many chances to taste cum and feel the joy of the contractions as someone blows their load in my mouth....I also enjoy that same feeling with vaginas....don't know how I happened to be bi, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
    My first time was with a schoolmate, like so many other people. We were in a haybarn on a hot day chatting about girls at school. He said he needed a wank and got out his hard cock, I followed suit and after a bit he asked me to suck him. I did, it was so exciting that when he said he was cumming I just kept on sucking. His cum tasted wonderful. Then he sucked me. This lasted some months, we got a kick out of taking risks and were caught by his uncle. The uncle pulled out his massive boner and made us both suck him off. Soon I was actively searching for new cocks to suck. That search still goes on.