Register

Getting off while on phone with wife

Have you ever sucked a guy off or have you ever been sucked off while on the phone with the wife? I did this with a woman I was having an affair with but I think it would be hot to do it with a guy too!

Re: Getting off while on phone with wife

Quote Originally Posted by Havasmoke View Post
    Have you ever sucked a guy off or have you ever been sucked off while on the phone with the wife? I did this with a woman I was having an affair with but I think it would be hot to do it with a guy too!
    same here did it with my best friend [female] while on the phone with the mrs.

was getting my dick sucked by a young guy while talking to his mother on the phone who i was dating at the time

I think you are the winner!

Can't talk to the wife when I have a dick in my mouth but I have spoken with her several times on the phone while I'm getting a blow job from my slut girlfriend. She gets off on it and of course I find it fun to do. I have also been talking to her a few times while getting blown by a guy when in my car.

As a phone sex entertainer, I've had my share of men calling me from glory holes in adult bookstores. Some of my callers will sit in the booth with the door open, while pleasuring themselves waiting for a horny stranger to enter. I totally get off on talking to a guy when he is getting pounded from behind.

Not only have I talked to the wife while getting my cock sucked, but a couple of times while I had a cock in my ass.

nice to know there are some women who enjoy the thought of a guy being with another guy
    Quote Originally Posted by BiProbeBabe View Post
    As a phone sex entertainer, I've had my share of men calling me from glory holes in adult bookstores. Some of my callers will sit in the booth with the door open, while pleasuring themselves waiting for a horny stranger to enter. I totally get off on talking to a guy when he is getting pounded from behind.

Quote Originally Posted by BiProbeBabe View Post
    Riiiight sure you have, and you are really a woman. Why would anyone looking for sex in an adult bookstore, or having sex waste their time with phone sex? You are a liar, troll, and spammer.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Jan 31, 2017 at 9:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    nice to know there are some women who enjoy the thought of a guy being with another guy
    LMAO if you really believe that's a woman, you are way too gullible and believe troll liar spammers that pretend to be women on here and other sites.

I have giving oral to my wife while she has been on the phone chatting to her friend......

^^^^^^^^^^ Yes, that reminds me of a time I was eating out my girlfriend while she was on the phone with her fiance.......

Did the same thing. My wife and I were fooling around and I had her tied spreadeagle to the bed when the phone range. Since her aunt had been sick I stopped what I was doing and let my wife talk to her while I went down on her.

I have eaten my girlfriend's pussy while she was on the phone with her husband. She was making all sorts of sex noises. I don't know how he didn't know what was going on.

maybe he did & the point was for u not to know he knew

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    was getting my dick sucked by a young guy while talking to his mother on the phone who i was dating at the time
    If that isn't "Living the Dream" , nothing is...

My wife while we were dating, would call me when she was with her other male friend just before orgasm so I could listen in. She really got off on it and so did I.

The only occasion I have experienced anything like this was when a girl I had fuckef a few times decided to up sticks and move in with me.

A few weeks down the line and we were having leisurely Saturday morning sex and suddenly the phone rang - it was her husband! Alas it ruined the occasion!!

My twin (non look alike) brother and I would 'get together' on a mutually agreed day off when the wives were working. We'd dress and play and tease, then get down to business. He had a wall phone (yeah, way back then!) and would call his wife on her break while I would suck him and finger him, use dildoes, get on my stocking'd knees and get him right to the edge of cumming, but only make him cum after he'd hung up or she'd recognize the sounds. Then he'd shoot volumes of hot cum in my mouth and ass. Then, we'd switch and he'd do the same to me!

I have a few times been eating out a gal I went with when her family would call.. I also have given a few blow jobs when they were on the phone with their wife’s.. have had guys fucking me and been on the phone with gf, friends, family.. makes it kinda hard to keep things quiet as I am a moaner and get louder the better I am getting fucked.. my mom is the hardest to talk to while being fucked..

My ex hotwife and I were swingers. We only played with other men and couples together, except when I'd be away on 1 or 2 week business trips for my employer. There was no way either of us could go without sex for more than a few days LOL, so we gave each other hall passes to play with other men, women or couples when we were apart. We agreed we'd tell each other beforehand when we had a "date". We almost always called each other when we were with other people unless it was a spontaneous meetup. In that case we'd call afterwards to tell each other all about it. She'd even hand the phone to her lover to speak with me as she was sucking or fucking him and vice versa. She also took many polaroid pics and several very hot videos of her and her lover. Most of the people she met were men and couples we'd both been with before. It was all upfront and aboveboard and HOT !

There have been several times I was sucking a cock or getting my cock sucked by a male partner and my daughter or sister or a str8 friend called me. They have no idea I'm bisexual and enjoy men. I turned on the speakerphone and motioned to my partner to be silent. Most times I'd tell them I'd call them back, but sometimes we'd carry on sucking and playing while we stifled our moans and orgasms, which added to the naughtiness of it !

In 2004 I spent the night with a married woman from Buffalo on vacation in Daytona Beach. She had been married for 8 years and never thought of cheating on her hubby. But he was home and she was in FL with her besty. We fucked all night and then the next morning I was eating her pussy when her phone rang. She spoke to her hubby for about 10 mins while I went down on her. It was so hot having this nice married woman as my personal cum slut while her hubby had no idea. She said she couldn’t feel guilty because it was the hottest sex she had since she and her hubby were engaged. It’s always a hot to fuck a cheating wife but even hotter to get a wife who wasn’t planning on it to cheat with you. I’ve gotten to meet some of the husbands whose wives I’ve fucked. It’s very hot to shake their hands and look them in the eye thinking to myself, “....if you only knew what I did to your beautiful wife and how much she loved it...”