Register
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Re: Love the taste of cum

yes i also though at first it tasted strainge.now i cant get enough of cum,i love it.i love thick cum and lots of it.

You are my kind of man. It turns me on like fire when I hear how a guy likes having his cock sucked. My last partner used to talk to me this way and it drove me crazy. He used to tell me how he was going to fuck my mouth hard and shoot his load down my throat. Yeow"!"

Yes, I love the taste of cum. I've been married a long time but started sucking cock 10 years ago when the wife lost interest. I only got bjs at first but soon was also sucking. I have progressed to now only really caring about sucking and eating cum. I love the taboo part of being a married cocksucker but I really really like the taste of a man's cum.
    I don't fuck the wife anymore just suck cock but sometimes I think I'd like to try eating my load out of her pussy when I get desperate for a load. But I usually just eat my load until I can find a good cock.

Luved every drop of cum I have swallowed. Mine ( daily) and from a couple other guys, just never enough.

I love cum, the smell and taste get me so fucking horny...I will say I have never sucked off another guy, but I think I want to! Love to mix our hot loads together and spurt on each others tongues...

Call me and I will swallow it for you

Quote Originally Posted by newyorker View Post
    I also love the taste of cum but as yet I have not swallowed. Don't know why.
    I like it in my mouth and like to lick it off a nice clean cock. But just can't swallow. Any help would be great.

I also love cum, love the thickness and texture. I enjoy feeling a hard throbbing cock filling my mouth with hot thick creamy cum. Like to swish it around for a good taste before I swallow.

I to enjoy the taste of a guys cum! What's the use of sucking a guy to make him cum, if you don't enjoy the reward? Just a note, SMOKERS cum is not as tasty. If you eat a good fruit, like Pinapple, Oranges, Bananas etct, your cum will taste so much better

I love the taste of cum. I make sure that I get some whatever it takes!

I swallowed lots of cum this weekend. I'm definitely enjoying it more and finding it less strange every time I do it. I licked my wife's boyfriend's cum off her chest & face and from in her pussy. I didn't get directly from the source this time though.

I do. But I really love servicing a cock. Gulping the semen from their scrotum is my reward. Love the taste of fresh cum....

I To did not like it to start with
    but now i LOVE the taste.
    I love eating cum pout of Her pussy of strait from A cock
    if there is to a long period i Cum in My Own Mouth when i wank!!!!!!!

I definitely love the taste of cum and I throughly love sucking a cock and waiting to taste the cum on my tongue. I could suck cock, swallow and eat cum 24/7. I love the taste and texture.

I got gangbanged yesterday by four horny fuckers.I do not know how many loads I swallowed.I enjoyed every one though.Had a couple facials and butt fucks too.Do not know if I will ever do that many again.

When I first tasted mine through wet dream, it was too salty however as I aged, having someone shoots his cumm with force in my mouth and warm as well, I began to luv it and that was25 yrs ago.

Cum has the most unique flavor. I love mine from my hand, from my wife's mouth and from her pussy. I love her when she jacks me then feeds me and herself. If only I shot as much as I did as a teen!

Love the taste of cum, could use some right now as a matter of fact. Love the taste of pussy too, ummm could use that right now. God I'm hornee, but that happens all the time

no cum this xmas

Quote Originally Posted by jjharden View Post
    Love the taste of cum, could use some right now as a matter of fact. Love the taste of pussy too, ummm could use that right now. God I'm hornee, but that happens all the time
    what I would never do is eat cum out of someoes ass or pussy no matter how clean it might be
    my wife'd better not ask it later

Seriously this is a very interesting thread!
    I can remember myself as a very young lad once having a wet dream and I did taste my own cum but I can not remember, weather I liked the taste or not, since that has been so many years ago.

Over the years, in my numerous jacking off sessions, I have often wanted to experience, swallowing my own warm cum, but every time I would cum and no matter how horny I was, I was thinking about eating my own warm cum, and I would lose the desire completely! So one day I had decided that no matter what, I was going to eat my own warm cum and as I climaxed in my hand, I did licked it all off. Part of me had said no, but the better part said do not waste that warm load of cum and today I just do not jack off as much as I once did, since I do still hate to waste, a warm load of cum!

Over the years, I had receiving a lot of oral pleasures from others including both males and females but seldom did I pleasure other guys, only the women. Then I decided to find out why so many other people enjoy the taste of cum from others, so I soon found myself sucking a cock to completion as I could feel him pulsating, as he was ready to cum and I just took it deep in my own throat,
    the warm cum, as swallowed each each and every, last drop.

Now I do enjoy sucking most cocks, just so I can, feed the beast that I have become. S
    ometimes I do start to crave the taste of someones warm cum, if I go too long without sucking a warm pussy or a nice warm cock. This is how I learned to accept my bisexuality! I still enjoy a good woman, but I still want this taste some fresh warm cum from a warm cock. Oh how I love the taste of warm cum and I can suck and enjoy every warm drop of cum from others! Seriously!
    Understand, life is but a short Journey, people must try to experience and enjoy any, and all, of various sexual opportunities that they can, while they are able to! The lasting memories can be great!

Quote Originally Posted by Fred65251 View Post
    Seriously this is a very interesting thread!
    I can remember myself as a very young lad once having a wet dream and I did taste my own cum but I can not remember, weather I liked the taste or not, since that has been so many years ago.

Over the years, in my numerous jacking off sessions, I have often wanted to experience, swallowing my own warm cum, but every time I would cum and no matter how horny I was, I was thinking about eating my own warm cum, and I would lose the desire completely! So one day I had decided that no matter what, I was going to eat my own warm cum and as I climaxed in my hand, I did licked it all off. Part of me had said no, but the better part said do not waste that warm load of cum and today I just do not jack off as much as I once did, since I do still hate to waste, a warm load of cum!

Over the years, I had receiving a lot of oral pleasures from others including both males and females but seldom did I pleasure other guys, only the women. Then I decided to find out why so many other people enjoy the taste of cum from others, so I soon found myself sucking a cock to completion as I could feel him pulsating, as he was ready to cum and I just took it deep in my own throat,
    the warm cum, as swallowed each each and every, last drop.

Now I do enjoy sucking most cocks, just so I can, feed the beast that I have become. S
    ometimes I do start to crave the taste of someones warm cum, if I go too long without sucking a warm pussy or a nice warm cock. This is how I learned to accept my bisexuality! I still enjoy a good woman, but I still want this taste some fresh warm cum from a warm cock. Oh how I love the taste of warm cum and I can suck and enjoy every warm drop of cum from others! Seriously!
    I do want to swallow lately,
    but haven't since my last "Roommate" (who pretended my me as we were a couple), who MADE ME swallow his loads at least twice a day, and he never touched my cock or even kissed me.

I also have 99procent of the times telling myself "come on idiot don't waste that jizz" but I lose the desire the second I strt to cum

Since the first time. Not sure if it's the taste or the act itself, but I crave it all the time

I love the act of getting cum.. hehe.. but love it even more in a pussy or mouth.
    Believe in yourself, that is really the only person who matters..

The taste really does nothing for me, I do like sucking dick and I always let the other guy cum in my mouth. It seems like when I do eat cum its like a hormone shot for me and I get real horny.

i do luv the taste, the bigger the cock, the more they cum, um soo delicious

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK stop driving me crazy.
    I'm craving for a load for so long and therese no one who will give me one. Or two. or ten.

i too luv the taste as he sits on my face holding my arms down with his knees and hands on back of my head and fucking my deep throat till the pulsating and the explosion, and a swallow on his 9 inch
    Last edited by bigtime2013; Jan 3, 2014 at 8:38 AM.

I love cum too. Not sure if it's the taste I enjoy, or just the thought that another man is ejaculating in my mouth. Either way, I love it! Not really into anything else with guys…. anal, kissing, touching, etc., but I really love giving head to older men (older than 60), especially if they're uncut. About 10 years ago when I first started sucking dick, there was this older guy (around 60 I'd say) who drove a Pepsi truck. Anyway, I was at his house blowing him and he shot the biggest load of cum I've ever seen, it literally filled my mouth. That was the only time I've ever came without touching myself at all.

Have to agree with SSSSS, not really turned on by the smell or taste of cum - it's ok. Really enjoy the act of submitting to another guy, getting on my knees and worshipping his cock and balls until he feeds me his load of semen. Need to be fed regularly!

Would love to try...someone let me try...