Register

Thread: good toys?

good toys?

What is a good sex toy for me and my girl? Pegging? Vibrating cocktail rings? Lube? Etc.

Re: good toys?

dildos and buttplugs

Try several until you find what you enjoy most. I always liked a bullet vibrator for me and she liked a 12' vibrating rubber cock with a big head and set of balls.

A real cock is the best toy

Quote Originally Posted by jackbirdjay View Post
    A real cock is the best toy
    And a real pussy beats a Fleshlight or Pocket Pussy....duh!

I only started playing with toys a few years ago, but since then I've bought quite a few. Most of them didn't live up to my expectations, but there are two exceptions. My all time favorite toy is the Nexus Revo Stealth. It's a remote controlled prostate massager. It's kinda on the larger size for a prostate massager, but worth the effort. It not only vibrates / pulses, but it also moves in a circular pattern which works the prostate. It takes me a while, but as long as I have 30 minutes or so, it gives amazing hands free orgasms. When I say hands free, I mean hands free. I don't have to touch myself at all. The build up is fuckin incredible and the orgasms are so much more intense then jerkin off.

The second toy is just a plain dildo that has a suction cup. It's life like, about 7 inches long with the balls attached. Using it by itself feels great, but doesn't do the trick. I used to use it in combination with an old wooden rocking chair. Unfortunately I no longer have the rocking chair (long story). Attaching it to the top of that old rocker, I would usually be able to cum hands free in 5 to 10 minutes max.

I don't know if everyone experiences it the same way that I do, but there's no better orgasm than a hands free prostate orgasm. It's so much more intense then cumming from jerking off, a blowjob or even fucking. If you haven't experienced it yet, you should. The first few times I tried it by myself, I was too impatient and touched myself before cumming. If you can hold out, then do so. Believe me when I say that it's worth the wait. It's by far the most intense orgasm I've ever experienced in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Glen72 View Post
    I only started playing with toys a few years ago, but since then I've bought quite a few. Most of them didn't live up to my expectations, but there are two exceptions. My all time favorite toy is the Nexus Revo Stealth. It's a remote controlled prostate massager. It's kinda on the larger size for a prostate massager, but worth the effort. It not only vibrates / pulses, but it also moves in a circular pattern which works the prostate. It takes me a while, but as long as I have 30 minutes or so, it gives amazing hands free orgasms. When I say hands free, I mean hands free. I don't have to touch myself at all. The build up is fuckin incredible and the orgasms are so much more intense then jerkin off.

The second toy is just a plain dildo that has a suction cup. It's life like, about 7 inches long with the balls attached. Using it by itself feels great, but doesn't do the trick. I used to use it in combination with an old wooden rocking chair. Unfortunately I no longer have the rocking chair (long story). Attaching it to the top of that old rocker, I would usually be able to cum hands free in 5 to 10 minutes max.

I don't know if everyone experiences it the same way that I do, but there's no better orgasm than a hands free prostate orgasm. It's so much more intense then cumming from jerking off, a blowjob or even fucking. If you haven't experienced it yet, you should. The first few times I tried it by myself, I was too impatient and touched myself before cumming. If you can hold out, then do so. Believe me when I say that it's worth the wait. It's by far the most intense orgasm I've ever experienced in my life.
    My first wife would do me with a vibrator. LOVED IT! Hell of a prostate massage. The problem is she couldn't keep her mouth off my cock long enough to let the massage do the work! - lol

Once I had a GF who had a Hitachi Magic wand.

When she was giving me a Blow Job, she put this Vibrator under my balls....God did I Cum, and Cum, and Cum . . .

Just bear in mind that most vibrators are the same the $10 ones work just as good as the $50 ones. My favorite is the 7"x 1" not too big not too small.

My favorite toy is a thick buttplug. Pushing it in, pulling it out, keeping it in, walking around with it inside me, all feel different but they all feel real good. It's even better when you have a partner to use it on you....

Quote Originally Posted by man4girlgirl4man View Post
    My favorite toy is a thick buttplug. Pushing it in, pulling it out, keeping it in, walking around with it inside me, all feel different but they all feel real good. It's even better when you have a partner to use it on you....
    Toys are always more fun when you can share!

I've found that the best Sex Toy is your Brain....Think about it...

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    The brain is the largest sex organ and limited only by the imagination...but toys are still fun!

i agree, it fits up my butt perfectly lmaooooooo

Hey, you never know....

A few gals that I knew that were Nursing Majors, when they graduated, became emergency Room Nurses for a major Regional Hospital...They didn't want to elaborate on some of the things people couldn't get out of their ass after putting it in..
    Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    i agree, it fits up my butt perfectly lmaooooooo

Hey, you never know....

A few gals that I knew that were Nursing Majors, when they graduated, became emergency Room Nurses for a major Regional Hospital...They didn't want to elaborate on some of the things people couldn't get out of their ass after putting it in..
    i don't doubt it, sometimes when ur horny enough ur not thinking right u can put in alot of things u really shouldn't. or u let other people. it could get out of hand........but not out of ur butt lol.