Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Caught sucking a cock?

Has anyone ever been caught giving another guy head? If so how old were you and what were the circumstances. Did the person who caught you tell anyone?

Re: Caught sucking a cock?

Yes and no LOL My 1st wife "caught" me sucking a cock, but it was after we had already had a 3some with him. She had already watched (and helped) him and I suck each other earlier in the evening as part of the foreplay before we both ate her and fucked her to exhaustion. She really got off on watching me with other men as much as I got off watching her with other men. She fell asleep in the bedroom and he and I were still hard & horny and went to the den to grab another glass of wine and play on the sofa. She woke up to go to the bathroom and saw him spread legged on the edge of the sofa with me on my knees sucking our partners cock. He and I did not notice her or know she was peeping around the hallway door watching us. After a few minutes he came in my mouth and all over my face and lips. We then shared a deep french cum kiss. It made her so hot again that she joined us in the den. They both then sucked me off and the three of us shared a hot cum kiss before he left. The next day she said she had a surprise for me. She produced a video she secretly shot as I was sucking him off. She left the video camera recording on a nearby table when she came to join us and it recorded all the rest of the action too ! From then on, every time she played that video when we were playing around alone, it was signal that she wanted another 3some with me and another bi man. Damn I wish I still had that video ! I would proudly post it on the internet for all to see LOL

i was 57 years and had sucked cock and been fucked in the ass doing 3 somes with a man and his wife met this man on aff and we met at a bar i knew he was from out of town we went to his motel room and while i was sucking his cock another guy came and when i looked up he just grinned and said he was next now get back to sucking the man i was sucking had 7 inchs med thick while i was sucking him off the other man put 2 big fingers up my ass could feel the the lube on his fingers when i got done sucking off the first man the other man told me to get on all fours and take it bitch he then went to fucking my ass it hurt some at first but really felt good for the next 20 minutes or so he filled my ass full of cum he went to the bathroom and washed his cock off and made me suck him off he was 7 inchs but real thick when i left he smacked me on the ass and said next time i am in here again expect you to come see me again

I was 21 or so and living with my buddy. A girl had been over that had been trying to get him in the sack. She got a phone call late and left. I went and asked him what was up and he was laying there hard. I took up where she left off and as I was sucking him he suddenly jolted, she was standing at his bedroom door watching. I thought it was all over, she would tell all our friends. I was on the verge of tears when she started stripping off to join us. It's the only time anyone watched me suck him and the same for him. She knew we were shook up and afraid so she kept reassuring us she would never tell. I guess she never did.

Add me to the list but mine didn't end as well.
    In short I met this guy on C/L and we decided to hook up. As planned when I got there he was sitting naked in an easy chair.
    I quickly stripped and knelt between his legs.
    things were going fine I had him steel hard and I was too.
    Just as we are getting into a comfortable rhythm I heard a shriek.
    The wife and I quickly saw this wasn't going to be like all the stories I read where the spouse strips off and joins the fun.
    As he was trying to cover his boner I pulled on my pants and grabbed my boots and was out the door.
    Left a nice shirt behind.
    Never heard from him again!
    Now when I meet someone I always ask how much time we have.

Yes my next door neighbor seen me sucking my best buddy behind the shed. I was 16 as was my buddy. The next day he confronted me. I ended up having sex with him for the next 3 years. He interduced me to the joys of anal sex. All so got caught by a girl friend at 22. She was to go back home but her flight got cancel she walked in on me getting fucked. Needless to say after that she was my ex gf

When I was a lot younger I was spending the night with my best friend, it was late and we thought his family was asleep he was behind me fucking my ass when I felt someone else climb on the bed I turned and seen his mom she was nude and was trying to get to my cocklet he seen her at the same time and just froze. Anyway she kissed us both( motherly on the cheek) said have fun and left. From then on she would make sure when I was over to have his room stocked with lube and snacks.

the wife saw me go down on our friend while she was showing me how big and hard he was , i thought she wanted me to suck him with her , they never told anyone that i have found out , but she still tell s me about it

bottomhubby , you need to tell us more of the story , and about the naked mom. you gave me a hard-on !

trackerone , how does your wife feel about you sucking cock ? since she brings it up, is she a bit turned on by it ?

Iwas 13 went to a friends to make al ong story short he took his huge cock out and forced it into my mouth and fucked it till he came. their was another friend was hiding a the side of the couch he had his hard cock out came up to me and force his uncut small cock into my mouth and fucked it till he came swallowed both loads i was hooked

Was in my early teens and sucking a friend in his bedroom when his sister walked in to his bedroom from the jack and Jill bathroom between their two bedrooms. She was close to my age and she stood there as I pulled back and her brothers cock popped up and out of my mouth. She said, do you really like doing that and all I could say say was yes. She asked if she could watch and her brother said okay and I said sure, it turned me on that she wanted to watch me suck him. She said down on his bed and watched me suck him to completion. She had her skirt hiked up and was playing with her pussy as she watched me. I saw a growing wet spot on her panties as she rubbed herself, then she slid her panties to the side of her leg and was fingering her pussy and clit. I could smell her pussy and so wanted to eat her. Her brother came and she said just before he came, that she wanted to see his cum in my mouth before I swallowed.. when he came and slid his cock out, I opened my mouth to show her his cum and the I swallowed. I was burning hot and had been jerking off as I sucked her brother. I finished swallowing his cum and while watching her play with her pussy, I shot my load into my hand. I always swallowed my own cum, so when she told me to swallow it, I was glad to do it. She spread her legs further open and asked if I'd eat her pussy. It was so hot to eat her pussy while her brother watched. She got off fast and while I was eating her, her brother had got hard again. I started to suck him again and she said she had to do some school work. I continued to suck her brother off every week, but we never played as a group again. His sister and I would get off the school bus and take the trails home. On the way we always had the same routine. She would lay on top of my coat with her panties off and watch me jerk off and eat my cum while she fingered herself and then I'd eat her pussy until she came. She never would suck my cock or let me fuck her. We did that every week for a long time and then she got a boyfriend.

Hot stories, guys. I never did get caught sucking a cock.

Sort of got caught my very first time.

I had made arrangements to meet a guy where he lived with roommates. When I got there he said no one was home so we went down to the basement (where his room was) and stripped down. We made out for a while then I went down on him. After about two minutes I heard someone run down the stairs and call his name. The guy jumped up, grabbed a blanket and shielded us both and said "DO YOU MIND?". The other guy apologized and went back upstairs.

When we finished we went upstairs and he introduced me to his roommate. I was just paranoid so I booked it out of there.

I was almost caught on an adult theater. I was giving a gorgeous guy a handjob and was getting ready to engulf his cock head. An usher turned a flashlight on us and I nearly fainted. Weeks later I was at that theater again and I sought out that usher. I eventually got his cock in my mouth!

i guess that's 1 way to overcome ur fears
    Quote Originally Posted by 69luvr View Post
    I was almost caught on an adult theater. I was giving a gorgeous guy a handjob and was getting ready to engulf his cock head. An usher turned a flashlight on us and I nearly fainted. Weeks later I was at that theater again and I sought out that usher. I eventually got his cock in my mouth!

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    i guess that's 1 way to overcome ur fears
    Yes and it was a very tasty method of overcumming my fears.

i do think it turned her on a lot at the time, but not much anymore , i am sure she would be pissed if she knew i have still had one after our friend , and had seen him over the yrs , she does nt know this guy at all , met him after our friend moved and had stopped seeing her

i do think it turned her on a lot at the time, but not much anymore , i am sure she would be pissed if she knew i have still had one after our friend , and had seen him over the yrs , she does nt know this guy at all , met him after our friend moved and had stopped seeing her

I was caught once. Im pretty sure I was in my late 20s. At the time I had a friend that I use to play with. We always hooked up at his place while his roommate was out, my place wasn't an option cause I was still in my mothers house. Anyway, I had just started sucking his dick trying to get him ready for me to ride him. We didn't get far when she walked in. His roommate's name was Jeanie, and surprisingly she thought it was super hot. ( Jeanie and I actually stayed friends, but she moved to Maine) the best part of this story is her wanting us to finish and let her watch. Unfortunately, my buddy was really embarrassed getting caught. He wanted nothing to do with her watching. The boner killer gets worse, I haven't seen or heard from him since.

it's too bad u couldn't workout anything farther with ur friend especially when his roomate caught u2 & was not only ok with it but wanting to watch. who knows if she was just gonna watch either way at least u made another friend.

My sister caught me sucking her bf's cock. He pressed on the back of my head to keep his cock in my mouth. She watched for awhile, then started playing with her pussy. When he got done with me, he fucked her in front of me. I really got hot from watching him fuck her in front of me. It started a relationship with her that still carries on today, but only on special occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by Samdy View Post
    My sister caught me sucking her bf's cock. He pressed on the back of my head to keep his cock in my mouth. She watched for awhile, then started playing with her pussy. When he got done with me, he fucked her in front of me. I really got hot from watching him fuck her in front of me. It started a relationship with her that still carries on today, but only on special occasions.
    what do you and your sister do today ?

Quote Originally Posted by marine20 View Post
    what do you and your sister do today ?
    Even though she is married, she will put out for me, when her husband is away and her children are occupied with other things. I offered to blow her husband for her, but she wants to keep it just between us. He is lucky having her around all the time. No better blow job than Kathy.

I got cought sucking my neighbors cock I was 15 and had been jerking off with him before I sucked him off I would get incredibly horny giving him head while I was on my knees bouncing my ass off the ground because I had a dildo in my ass.. The faster and harder I would grind my ass pressing the dildo in deeper rocking my hips working my ass the harder I was fucking myself the better I was working his shaft.. He loved it when I fucked myself so much and used a ton of lube.. I even had to get a second one and work two in my ass at the same time.. One day I was going ape shit on his cock hands sliding up and down with my lips as I would twist my mouth at the same time..I want paying attention at the time because another neighbor kid had been watching us the whole time.. By the time I realized It it was too late to do anything about it.. He had obviously been watching a while.. So I kept taking it to the base of his cock and working the head till I felt it flex and he pushed my head down and moaned he was coming.. I didn't know what to do but we were both naked and he looked like he liked what he saw.. He was hard as rock and was jerking his cock.. So I pulled him over to me while I was on my knees still his shorts were down to his ancles and I started to give him head too he was blown away by how good it felt he couldn't hold off.. He exploded in my mouth.. While he shook.. He came so hard the his legs were shaking..when I got Brian off Rocky was hard again and asked if he could put his cock in my ass.. I told him hell yes.. He pulled my anal toy out and I had my hole well lubed and well fucked.. I laid on my back he got up on his knees and pushed his cock in.. He had told me how loose my ass was he thought it felt great.. I felt him thrust deep as he could go with every push..all I could do was beg him to fuck me harder.. He called me a fucking whore and beg me to yell out how much I loved cock.. He started to pound me faster and faster then you could hear him smacking up against me he moned out he was going to cum again.. I beged him shoot it in my mouth.. He pulled out of my ass and jerking himself off to a major orgasm.. I placed my tongue under the bottle of his shaft while he came on my tongue.. It was awesome.. After all that I had to get myself off so I aimed the head of cock and squirted in my own mouth.. This became an every morning thing..we would all 3 meet and they would fuck the hell out of me or I would give them head usually both.. Then lay around completely naked and rub their balls till they were ready to fuck me again that afternoon..one day I was bent over on my knees while they had been putting multiple stuff in my ass till my ass was completely stretched out it felt awesome he couldn't believe how loose and wet I was, mainly because I kept a 2 inch wide 7 in long rubber cock in my ass 24 7.. He had me on his bed fucking the hell out of me begging to get it harder while I was working on Brians cock.. Brian got to his knees and fucked my mouth while Rocky fucking plowed my ass I noticed that the door was opened slightly and his dad's girlfriends daughter had been watching us for a long time..she said evey time I see you 3 your fucking my ass or I'm giving head she loved to watch just not join in.. So she would get home around noon and I made sure to be naked sucking cock or letting the tag team my ass on the couch till they both came in throat

Quote Originally Posted by Odinrandall View Post
    I got cought sucking my neighbors cock I was 15 and had been jerking off with him before I sucked him off I would get incredibly horny giving him head while I was on my knees bouncing my ass off the ground because I had a dildo in my ass.. The faster and harder I would grind my ass pressing the dildo in deeper rocking my hips working my ass the harder I was fucking myself the better I was working his shaft.. He loved it when I fucked myself so much and used a ton of lube.. I even had to get a second one and work two in my ass at the same time.. One day I was going ape shit on his cock hands sliding up and down with my lips as I would twist my mouth at the same time..I want paying attention at the time because another neighbor kid had been watching us the whole time.. By the time I realized It it was too late to do anything about it.. He had obviously been watching a while.. So I kept taking it to the base of his cock and working the head till I felt it flex and he pushed my head down and moaned he was coming.. I didn't know what to do but we were both naked and he looked like he liked what he saw.. He was hard as rock and was jerking his cock.. So I pulled him over to me while I was on my knees still his shorts were down to his ancles and I started to give him head too he was blown away by how good it felt he couldn't hold off.. He exploded in my mouth.. While he shook.. He came so hard the his legs were shaking..when I got Brian off Rocky was hard again and asked if he could put his cock in my ass.. I told him hell yes.. He pulled my anal toy out and I had my hole well lubed and well fucked.. I laid on my back he got up on his knees and pushed his cock in.. He had told me how loose my ass was he thought it felt great.. I felt him thrust deep as he could go with every push..all I could do was beg him to fuck me harder.. He called me a fucking whore and beg me to yell out how much I loved cock.. He started to pound me faster and faster then you could hear him smacking up against me he moned out he was going to cum again.. I beged him shoot it in my mouth.. He pulled out of my ass and jerking himself off to a major orgasm.. I placed my tongue under the bottle of his shaft while he came on my tongue.. It was awesome.. After all that I had to get myself off so I aimed the head of cock and squirted in my own mouth.. This became an every morning thing..we would all 3 meet and they would fuck the hell out of me or I would give them head usually both.. Then lay around completely naked and rub their balls till they were ready to fuck me again that afternoon..one day I was bent over on my knees while they had been putting multiple stuff in my ass till my ass was completely stretched out it felt awesome he couldn't believe how loose and wet I was, mainly because I kept a 2 inch wide 7 in long rubber cock in my ass 24 7.. He had me on his bed fucking the hell out of me begging to get it harder while I was working on Brians cock.. Brian got to his knees and fucked my mouth while Rocky fucking plowed my ass I noticed that the door was opened slightly and his dad's girlfriends daughter had been watching us for a long time..she said evey time I see you 3 your fucking my ass or I'm giving head she loved to watch just not join in.. So she would get home around noon and I made sure to be naked sucking cock or letting the tag team my ass on the couch till they both came in throat
    1 of my biggest fantasies, get done by a guy or guys while a women watches & enjoys me getting done. although i would want her to join in & become the center of attention but having her watch me would still be awesome!!!!

I have been caught receiving head from both men and women , one guy actually set it up with out letting me know he had been dying to get caught by his wife he put her panties on and had me naked an was really feasting on my big hard cock when she walked in yelling O M G at the top of her lungs

soooooo........did she like it?
    Quote Originally Posted by redngoldpride View Post
    I have been caught receiving head from both men and women , one guy actually set it up with out letting me know he had been dying to get caught by his wife he put her panties on and had me naked an was really feasting on my big hard cock when she walked in yelling O M G at the top of her lungs

the second time I got caught I was 15 sucking of my friend john when his younger bro 13 came into his bedroom we were both naked and I was on my knees sucking his cock with 2 of his friends they shared the same bedroom. His bro said what the fuck u suck cock I said yes well the 3 of them got naked and after his bro came I sucked him off his cock was bigger than his bro I then sucked the other 2 off one had 8 inches the other was 4.5 but man did he give me a load I later found out from the one with 4.5 incher they had been into sucking 2 so we did have some 5some times My friend and his bro had been sucking each other off since they were 8 and 10 didn't know that

I was on their bed legs spread wide he was between them , when she screamed he shot up on his feet on the bed and she was yelling at him when she realized he had her panties on then she looked down at me and got kind of quite , ,and started to give him orders ......... Yes she really got into it