Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sleeping Nude

Re: Sleeping Nude

Like to see an "oldy goldy" like this thread get brought back up--like I said under my old name----I have slept nude pretty much most of my life--still do--love it--now that I live in the country side--I like to go walking naked around my one plus acre lot--at night---still have too many neighbors too close with no blocking foliage as yet at the fence lines to do it during the day--but over time--I will be planting things to make natural barriers just so I can go nude in my yard---cannot wait till I can lay out to get a no lines all over tan.

I am mostly nude in my home I do everything inside the home nude. I hate wearing clothes

Always in bed and in the summer, I like to use the pool au natural when no one is at home.

Always...My girlfriend and I always sleep nude. Love waking her up with a hard on in the middle of the night.

We both used to sleep nude now since I came out and she discovered her panty, nighty fethish( wish I like also) she picks out our night clothes. Either matching panties andt-shirts or matching nighties one nighties was in a white baby doll and she wore a pair of boxers and a wife beater.

Rarely nude. Mostly in boxer briefs. Wear pj bottoms if at someone's house other than my own.

Hand up. Always sleep nude here

let me join the YES group!! sleep nude and enjoy being nude when I can.......

I don't only sleep nude but I go nude in my home most of the time. I am a nudist

My wife would think something was wrong with me if I went to bed without being naked. Of course when home I'm mostly naked under a robe all the time. I hate wearing clothes when home.

Quote Originally Posted by hung4you View Post
    My wife would think something was wrong with me if I went to bed without being naked. Of course when home I'm mostly naked under a robe all the time. I hate wearing clothes when home.
    Same here! I'd run around naked all day if I could

I got hurt and was retired. I stayed nude everyday till my wife came home. She doesn't mind me nude, but she's worried if someone stops in. I could carew less. My house, my nakedness

I started sleeping nude around age 12 when my Dad bought a larger house. Previously he'd rented smaller houses. I shared a bedroom with the eldest of my 3 younger sisters up until then and I would have never wanted any of my sisters to see me naked. I was allowed to sleep "topless" wearing undies and pajama pants. In our new home I had a bedroom to myself. It was on the lowest floor, whereas my sisters' and parents bedroom were 2 floors up. I immediately began sleeping nude. This would have shocked my Mom if she'd ever found out. It felt so naughty to me, as did masturbating. I also then finally had the privacy to jack off any time in my room or the adjoining bathroom with no risk of being caught unless I forgot to lock the door. Previously I'd had to hurriedly jack off with my pants down in a bathroom. I'd have to go outside in the woods if I wanted to be naked to masturbate, which was my preference, because it was doubly naughty.

I am in fact a home nudist now because I'm just more comfortable when I'm nude. Some vestiges of the naughty factor are still with me too. I greet the the great majority of men naked at my door when I'm hosting and it seems to be as big turn-on for them as it is for me !

You sound like me, cuttin2dachase. Our circumstances at 12 were very similar and I'm nude in my home more than I am dressed. I am a nudist and will get naked at any opportunity; swimming, fishing, mushroom hunting, hiking, driving...well, you get the picture.

I sleep in the nude or just panties, my boyfriend cant sleep without underwear ...

i was sleeping nude before but then i found some comfy intimates , i wondered now i sleep wearing my bikni , you should also check this https://www.apparelshopusa.com/4-undergarments

Nude always, nude around the house and in the backyard

I’ve found myself completely happy to sleep naked and I have a gazebo that I read inside naked and often stay in the house naked as well. Got to be extremely careful as I live very close to a school. The blinds stay closed most of my time off.

Always sleep nude, Its too uncomfortable to wear anything when trying to sleep

I sleep nude when I am home alone

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonybifemme7 View Post
    I live by myself, and I'm still too scared to do it. I'm afraid there might be an apartment fire.
    What you do is have something easy to slip into in case of an emergency at the foot of the bed

In my younger days I always slept in the nude because most of my girlfriends that slept over usually would blow me in the morning as a wake up call. Or during the night if they wanted to fuck, it made it easier to get me aroused. Later when wifey and I were married, I would often get her aroused in the middle of the night for a blowjob. She also was trained to give me head most every morning. Now as a bi male, if wifey is out of town, I usually have a male friend stay over and of course being nude at night increases chances of some midnight cocksucking delight.

Ebony, place your nightgown on the corner of the bed, and sleep soundly. its awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonybifemme7 View Post
    I live by myself, and I'm still too scared to do it. I'm afraid there might be an apartment fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Waylon View Post
    In my younger days I always slept in the nude because most of my girlfriends that slept over usually would blow me in the morning as a wake up call. Or during the night if they wanted to fuck, it made it easier to get me aroused. Later when wifey and I were married, I would often get her aroused in the middle of the night for a blowjob. She also was trained to give me head most every morning. Now as a bi male, if wifey is out of town, I usually have a male friend stay over and of course being nude at night increases chances of some midnight cocksucking delight.
    waylon , does your wife know that you have men in your bed when she is out of town ?

no much now, It does sound sexy, but mostly only slept nude after sex. Family would visit a lot and I started wearing shorts when they stayed and just continued wearing shorts to bed

Have been sleeping nude for over 50 years, only wear underwear in the winter. Too confining.

Quote Originally Posted by marine20 View Post
    waylon , does your wife know that you have men in your bed when she is out of town ?
    She has her room, I have mine. What I do in my bed is none of her business and she wouldn't really care.

I always sleep nude unless we have guests. I'm always hoping for a great surprise.