Register
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Re: Have you ever .......

No ........ he always had a plane trip from Perth to Melbourne first, so he was always able to wash it off!!!!!

Have you ever told a prospective lover to wash him/herself first?

as a matter of fact, yes!!!

Have you ever (for the ladies) been double penetrated (for the guys) been fucked and sucked at the same time???

No I have not, But it is something I think about a lot.

Ever been to a bath house?

No cant say I have. I've got a friend and lover who has and I get real turned on. By his bathhouse stories and plan a on going with him next time a I cum over for a visit.

Have you ever got caught having sex by someone you didn't mind or had planned on getting caught by?

No. I've never actually been caught doing the Ugly. masturbating, yes, but sex, no.

Have you ever suggested to a lover you do something together that is way out of your normal range of sexual activity?

Yes I have and my suggestion was given a firm, definite "Not only NO, but emphatically HELL NO!!!!"

Have you ever had sex on an open beach????

In the water yes, on the sand no!!!

Have you ever been at a bar and grabbed the wrong persons (someone you never met before) ass or genitals?

Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic1966 View Post
    In the water yes, on the sand no!!!

Have you ever been at a bar and grabbed the wrong persons (someone you never met before) ass or genitals?
    Nope.. but have had it done to me moren 1ce...

Have u ever had sex with any1 on their wedding day (yourself, spouses and ex spouses not included).
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Unofficial Community Leader

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Nope.. but have had it done to me moren 1ce...

Have u ever had sex with any1 on their wedding day (yourself, spouses and ex spouses not included).
    No, but a friend of the bride flirted with me and gave me a free bottle of champagne behind the scenes of a wedding reception I was involved in catering.

Have you ever had an ongoing sexual relationship with a neighbor?
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Unfortunately no, but if I had my way now, there is this big blond next door ...........

Have you ever had sex on a very dark night, on a blanket, on a hillside at a camp ground????

Quote Originally Posted by i_shoot_blanks View Post
    Unfortunately no, but if I had my way now, there is this big blond next door ...........

Have you ever had sex on a very dark night, on a blanket, on a hillside at a camp ground????
    Wasn't such a dark night; had sex with the wife on a blanket in a nearby park on a sultry, summer night with traffic steadily passing by; trying to recapture the passion of courtship days.

Have you ever had a heavy make-out session with a passenger sitting next to you on a Greyhound Bus during a lengthy trip?
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

twntexas

Quote Originally Posted by biwmtrucker44 View Post
    No but would like to
    Have you ever Mastturbated while driving down the road
    Yes. I was on a long boring stretch of highway between Larado and San Antonio. I was jacking away, just about to cum, when I realized the passenger in an 18 wheeler that was next to me was looking down and could see what I was doing.

Have you ever had sex with a Kirby Vacuum cleaner salesman or any door to door type solicitor?

Never had the pleasure of sex with anyone who just knocked on my door (except when the somone was invited over for that purpose!!!!)

Have you ever answered your front door naked????? (I've considered it when the religious zealots come knocking)

No, but near a hospital in a car. Have you ever had sex in a pool?

Quote Originally Posted by zigzig View Post
    No, but near a hospital in a car. Have you ever had sex in a pool?
    Nope... at the side but never in.. groped and been mauled a bit tho *laffs*

Have u ever had sex with anyone really famous (wich I haven't b4 u ask)
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Nope... at the side but never in.. groped and been mauled a bit tho *laffs*

Have u ever had sex with anyone really famous (wich I haven't b4 u ask)

Crafty question! Been watching this to see what kind of response it solicits.

Have you ever been unexpectedly snowed in by a winter storm and just as unexpectedly ended up getting some good sex because of it?
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Never been snowed-in, but have had some great sex from unexpected sources.

No one answered Miss DarkEyes' question!!! Never had sex with someone famous, but did play a gig about 100 years ago with George Liberace.

Have you ever had sex with someone really famous????

Shared a hot tub with Rea Dawn Chong in Park City UT and hooked up with her female friend

have you ever used a glass dildo on yourself and do you prefer to warm it or chill it before using....

yes i have more than once have you ever had your cock sucked while you were driveing

Quote Originally Posted by woody4u269 View Post
    yes i have more than once have you ever had your cock sucked while you were driveing
    Ehhhhhhh. well.. no....

Did u ever have it away in the school classroom..

Ehhhhhhh. well.. no....

Did u ever have it away in the school classroom..
    I'm afraid not.

Have you ever broken a bed during sex and had to explain to your girlfriend's parents why they needed to buy her a new one ?
    'For Mercy has a human heart;
    Pity, a human face;
    And Love, the human form divine:
    And Peace the human dress.'

-William Blake

Umm bed no, ottoman in front of fireplace in den yes. We started off with a very satisfying & vigorous doggy position with her on her knees on the ottoman with me standing behind her. However when we switched to an even more energetic missionary with both of us on the ottoman it was more than one of the legs could take and it broke dumping us on our heads. We came up with a really lame excuse on how it got broken too.

Gents have you ever gone down on your wife/gf and were surprised to discover/taste a cream pie you didn't leave? Gals you ever intentionally or unintentionally surprise your husband/bf with a creampie that wasn't his?

monastery grounds yes, the statue of the virgin was inside the chapel.
    ever had sex in a blizzard ?
    raist kit

Quote Originally Posted by raistkit View Post
    monastery grounds yes, the statue of the virgin was inside the chapel.
    ever had sex in a blizzard ?

Yes.....I posted that just recently in this thread.

Have you ever been busted by the boss, suddenly discovering that his wife was flirting with you in a social setting?
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

This post really is a lot of fun… I think this is my third post...Ok let’s see.

Oh please. Flatulence! Well not in a sexual context but I try my best at work to leave ‘presents” for others who may pass that way…

OK after a few “adult” beverages or whatever you may like, have you ever had a sexual desire or fantasy that you would NEVER really do… Yes I have many, many, times
    This post really is a lot of fun… I think this is my third post...Ok let’s see.

Oh please. Flatulence! Well not in a sexual context but I try my best at work to leave ‘presents” for others who may pass that way…

OK after a few “adult” beverages or whatever you may like, have you ever had a sexual desire or fantasy that you would NEVER really do… Yes I have many, many, times

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    Yes.....I posted that just recently in this thread.

Have you ever been busted by the boss, suddenly discovering that his wife was flirting with you in a social setting?
    Never busted by the boss, but have received flirtatious advances from the boss' wife (from what I recall, I ran like hell!!!!)

Have you ever licked whipped cream off of your partner?????

Has been known from time to time... and wiv fruit.. strawbs yum yum yum.. rasps yum... blackberries sighhhhh and apricots all espesh nice....

Have u ever had ice cream licked off ur person? Wiv or wivout fruit???

Has been known from time to time... and wiv fruit.. strawbs yum yum yum.. rasps yum... blackberries sighhhhh and apricots all espesh nice....

Have u ever had ice cream licked off ur person? Wiv or wivout fruit???

No, but I once accidentally dribbled some wine on my cock just prior to my partner sucking it; she liked it.

Have you ever had a sex partner who oozed body heat?
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Have you ever had sex in an adult bookstore or publicbathroom?
    Have you ever masturbated in a public park????
    Have you ever gotten anything stuck in one of your orifices?
    have you ever participated in an orgy?
    Have you ever had your spouse walk in on you with someoneand then join in?
    Have you ever pissed in someone's mouth or on their body?
    Have you ever masturbated while driving down the road?
    Have you ever initiated sexual contact with someone who wassleeping?
    Have you ever been involved in a threesome or more some?
    Have you and someone else had sex in a room where there wereone or more other people present who were unaware of what you were doing?
    Have you ever wanted to let your “straight” friend poundyour ass but were afraid to let him know you were Bisexual?

Exclamation Re: Have you ever .......

Have you ever had sex in an adult bookstore or publicbathroom?-- yes
    Have you ever masturbated in a public park???? yes
    Have you ever gotten anything stuck in one of your orifices?No I use plenty of lube
    have you ever participated in an orgy? No but really wantto!!
    Have you ever had your spouse walk in on you with someoneand then join in? no that would be divorce # 2
    Have you ever pissed in someone's mouth or on their body?yes
    Have you ever masturbated while driving down the road? yes
    Have you ever initiated sexual contact with someone who wassleeping? yes
    Have you ever been involved in a threesome or more some? Yesand would love to do it again
    Have you and someone else had sex in a room where there wereone or more other people present who were unaware of what you were doing? Yes afew times
    And my question is:
    Have you ever wanted to let your “straight” friend poundyour ass but were afraid to let him know you were Bisexual?