Register
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Re: Sucking your first cock....

My first time was when i was 14. My school teacher asked me if i wanted to come over his house and watch some tv. We didnt have a tv at the time so i said yes. When school was out we got in his car and drove to his house. We went in and he asked if i wanted a soda, i said sure. He got me one then turned on the tv and said make urself comfy, im going to take a quick shower. After a few mins he came back wearing a robe and sandals. He sat next to me on the couch and we talking about school, the next thing i know he opens his robe and starts playing with his cock. I felt kinda nervous but didnt say anything. He was getting very hard and had a nice thick 8in cock (cut). Then he asked if i flayed with myself, i said every chance i get. Then he grabbed my hand and put it on his cock and said why dont u play with mine its the same as playing with urs. So i started stroking it, didnt know what else to do. I was afraid to say anythine i didnt want to make him mad. Then he said why dont u make ur teacher happy and suck it. He grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me down to him. Didnt know what to do so i started sucking the the nice head and noticed that i was getting hard. (I was blessed with a thick 8in cut cock also) He grabbed the bach of my head and pushed it in further down my throat. I was sucking as he was fucking my mouth. then he said he was going to cum in my mouth and i better swallow it all or he would tell my parents what i did. Then he started to cum, He kept on cumming, i had no choice but to swallow, his cock was in the back of my throat. Finally he stopped, I thought i was going to get sick. Then he asked if i was ok, i didnt say anything. Then he told me to stand up and he pulled down my levis and my underwear. I was very hard and he sucked me till i came and he swallowed it. Then he said if i told anyone he would make sure that i would be expelled from school. (I NEVER TOLD ANYONE, TILL NOW)

I once had a girlfriend who enjoyed my passion for crossdressing. We would play and share her 7in dildo which she taught me how to deep throat. One day she told me she had a girlfriend and her guy who wanted to party with us. When the first meeting day came she had me dress and I mixed drinks for all. We didn't waste any time as we started to play with each other, the girls got him undressed and my girlfriend whispered to me that she knew I was ready and told me to lick his cock. I took him in my hands and slowly circled his head with my tongue, I could hear him moan and it drove me wild. At this time the girls were deeply interested in watching me go down on him. As I took him fully in my mouth, he held the back of my head and forced his cock deeper.

The girls started telling me how hot it was watching and urged me on. Eventually he came and I eagerly swallowed all of his cum, much to the girls and my delight.

I was 13 went to a friends apt he took his huge cock out and asked me to suck it I said no. He came over to where I was sitting and asked again I said no he then started to rub his cock on my lips and again asked the I suck it I shook my head no. He then forced my mouth open and again asked that I suck it shook my head no. He then began to fuck my mouth I got and instant hardon when his cock first went in my mouth he continued to fuck my mouth when his first blast of cum hit my mouth I knew that I liked what was hooked I swallowed his load of cum. We played that forced game for months untill one day he came to the door naked and I saw his cock soft for the first time. When he closed the door I dropped to my knees and took his soft cock into my mouth only tome I got the whole thing in it I started to suck on it it got hard it didnt take long for him to shoot his load. He said now your are my personal cocksucker and I was for a few years he was 14 and had an 11 Inche

My 1st cock was in High School, we were a traveling High school Hockey team at spent many nights in Hotels at tournaments. Well my friend i always thought was gay asked me if i ever thought about sucking cock. I was just standing there in disbelief when he admitted to being Bi. Normally there would be 4 guys to a room but a Blizzard seperated our group and we had to get a room with only 1 bed. After i showered he and i talked about it and before i knew it, we were naked and sucking each other like no other. It would be 6 more months before i tasted cum!! It was a Sunday afternoon and he had some friends over at his parents house as they were out of town for a week. I didn't know his friends from another town were all either Bi or gay. All together there were six of us, after reading some fuck books pretty soon everyone was horned up and the party began. To this day i could not tell you who's cum i ate as we were all cumming on each others faces and mouths. That was at noon on Sunday, before the day ended and i went home, i came 3 more times as we sucked and played all day. After being married for the past 25 years i still have a regular fuckbud to take care of my darkside.

My first experience was during boy scout camp outs just like chick_a_dee. It was lights out and another scout next to me reached over and started rubbing my cock and then climbed on top of me and started sucking my cock. He did not get me off but he did switch places and kind of forced me to go down on his also. (figured he wanted to make sure I did not say anything to anyone.)
    It was many years later when I was married and an old roommate was over my house and the three of us (me, my wife and an old roommate of mine) had been drinking and started playing strip poker. After we had lost our clothes I reached over and stated playing and sucking on my wife's breasts. After getting her to lie down on the floor I put my cock in her mouth and she started sucking me off. My old roommate then started eating her. After she had gotten really turned on, we moved into the bedroom. She was 69ing him and I watched as she started sucking his hard cock. The sight of it was to much to just watch and I started kissing her face as I watched his cock disappear into her mouth. As she came up on his cock she pulled my head over and pushed my head over to his cock. After going down on him and tasting his precum we started taking turns kissing the sides of his dick and balls and taking turns going down on him. When he finally shot his load, she had cum on her face and in her mouth. She leaned over to kiss me so I could taste his cum on her lips.
    From that point on we started getting together on a regular basis and I have been hooked on sucking cock since.
    Last edited by N23orMore; Jul 19, 2012 at 8:09 AM.

I never entered a reply to a question before. I f this works I will tell you about the boy across the street, same age as me, 11.

im still waiting to really gobble down a big cock and someone cumming down my throat, im new to the bi scene. ive jerked off buddies , licked a few dicks but never totally gobbled one down like i desire to. i want someone to cum all over me. ive used certain toys up my ass but want the real thing. any help would be appreciated.

i like reading these , they make me hard, and play with it.

i like these stories, they make me hard just reading them.

A lot of nice responses in here, so.....

Long story short (I'll save the thoughts and anticipation of everything for a blog or something), we ended up in bed with our boxer briefs on, both hard. We touched each others hardness and though he was experienced, I wasn't so it was unique feeling someone's boner for the first time. We had gotten together just to suck and jerk basically, but for me it was to primarily suck. Both our boxers came off and there it was, 7 inches of hardness just waiting to be in my mouth. He made the first move and took me in for a few minutes. When he pulled off, I knew the spotlight was on me and here was the moment I was waiting for. He was on his back and I wanted it straight on, so I got on my knees between his legs, grabbed ahold, opened my mouth and took it in. I had wanted to lick the shaft a little first, but I just wanted it in my mouth first. I had some saliva, so it was smooth for the ins and outs. I took it out and licked all 4 sides of the shaft (he was smooth, which was my preference) a few times before it went back inside my both. With his cock as wet as it could be, I tried to deep throat - got 85% in, which wasn't bad for my first time. His hard too felt as good as I could imagined in my mouth, along with the power of giving someone pleasure the way I liked it. I stayed hard and wasn't nervous anymore. I did everything I like done to me, so I didn't stay in one motion too long. I grabbed the unmouthed part of his cock and jerked as it glided into my mouth. It always felt good to me and I knew it felt good for him, as I heard him breathing heavy and thrusting his pelvis up to me as I was doing it. Eventually, We got into a 69 position laying on our sides and he told me he was going to cum soon. I stayed on it and although I was waiting for him to shoot, he apparently came sooner than I thought since I felt cum in my mouth.
    I had gotten it all and spit it out in his sink. He asked me if that was really my first time, since I apparently knew what I was doing and I assured him it was. First time I ate pussy I had gotten the same question. I guess everyone does have their talents. I felt proud I did a good job. In the car driving home, it was quite the feeling knowing I sucked my first cock. I thought it was it as far as curiosity, but I already knew I wanted to do it again.

I remember meeting this guy at a bar and finally went to his house. He met me at the door and we started kissing. He was the best kisser i have ever had. We got naked and climbed in the bed. I was like a kid in a candy store. I kissed he belly and than took his cock in my mouth. Wow it tasted so good. He did not cum but the precum tasted great. I sure wish i could find someone like him again. I love the kissing and 2 cocks together.

I was 24 and it was in my first boyfriend's Jeep in a dark parkinglot in public. Neither of us swallowed each other's cum loads as we were not into that. We did get into lots of positions though including a 69 since we are both thin and average height. Yes we had kissed each other a lot before but that's a given and requirement for me.

It was not my first sexual experience with someone of the male gender since I had been active since I was very young, and it was not our firs time having sex with each other. I was active as an adult with other men and women, as he was before we met each other . I just did not want to suck their cocks at all since I was an oral top. Even now it's very rare that I give oral sex to a man. I only do this to a male partner who I am in a long term partnership with.
    Last edited by DiamondDog; Sep 4, 2012 at 7:16 PM.

my first time was when I was 12, I was attracted to my best friend and I let him know that I liked him by letting him grind on my ass while we rode a bike together, a few nights later we were at a party and sat in the back seat of a car, I felt him take my hand and put it on his cock, I then caressed him for awhile and then unzipped his pants and took out his cock. I sucked him off while others did not know a thing. From that point on I became his personal cock sucker, whenever he needed it, I would put out for him. We continued this arrangement for several years later, always starting with oral and then letting him fuck me. he was taken away from me tragically and to this day I still love him and yearn for his cock.

My first time was forced. I was about 12 when an older kid in the neighborhood asked me to hang out with him. I was in awe and said sure. We were being boys in a wooded area behind our school and the next thing I knew he had his shorts around his ankles and his hard-on pointing straight at me. He grabbed me and told me to suck him. I said no way, so he hit me and I fell. He said it again and pushed his cock in my face. I figured what the hell, better than getting the crap beat out of me, so I sucked on him. I started to get into it and he was getting close to cumming. The next thing I know he pushes me to the ground and pulls up his shorts and runs away. I never got to finish or feel a hard cock pulse in my mouth. It has been such a long time that I forget what it felt like, I want to experience that again but this time to completion.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hot story

The first cock I sucked was at a abs and I was sharing a room with a guy. I sucked his cock but was not able to make him cum. He then sucked my cock and I did cum and it was one heck of a feeling. This was just after I got out of drug treatment after my first wife had passed away. Before that I was limited to tasting my own cum on her lips and licking it off of her body. To this day I lick my own cum off my hands when I jo.

On a business trip on the east coast. I had a conversation with an admitedly gay man (with a husband). I never would have suspected had he not told me. Our conversation was normal per se until we got on the subject of sexuality. I had never thought about it so my answers were mostly along the lines of "because" and "I don't know". His answers were more interesting. At any rate, at a later point that night (in a dead hotel bar mid week) I had to visit the mens room and noticed that I was fully aroused. Then who pulls up to the urinal beside me but my new friend, who immediately notices my state. I looked him straight in the face and I have no idea why but I said, "please, allow me" and held his cock while he relieved himself. This happened twice more that evening.

The final time was on our way out when we had called it a night.

When he finished this time, instead of letting go, I strengthened my grip a bit and started to stroke him. He turned to face me and I held on. I asked if his husband would be ok with this, to which he distractedly said "jealous" with an awkward laugh. Then I asked how his husband would feel about that same man sucking his cock "because for some reason thats all i want to do right at this moment and I may lose my nerve". He said thst was surely a no no. My response was to quickly drop to my knees, grab him and wrap my lips around him. I was only down for three or four good pumps when I popped back up and said "whats done is done, can I finish you, please?"

We left to go to his room and when we got to his floor he turned to me and infomed me that his partner was in his room, he was not thinking clearly. We did an about face and retreated back down the hall. The ice machine alcove was where we took a left. I pressed my body against his, with his back against the wall. I started to fumble with his pants at the same time.

"I'm sorry, this can't wait, listen for traffic." I quickly said and then got on my knees for the second time that night.

It was such a rush! There I was, giving him the blow job I would love to get from any girlfriend. He relaxed and began to help out by grabbing my head and pumping his hips. He even managed some dirty talk under his breath.

Shortly thereafter he let out that all indicating groan and I took him from my mouth and stroked him fast.

"cum for me" was all i could say before he let go all over my face. I even got a bit of a taste and liked that too.

He leaned back against the wall and I sat back on the floor. I took my cock out and using some of his cum as lube I proceeded to jerk off right there while he watched. I came quickly and must have looked quite the mess.

He offered to sneak me into his room to clean up because I was too much a mess for travelling anywhere in the hotel.

I thanked him and replied with a smile... "Its ok, I'm just 2 doors down on the right"

i was 12 when i sucked my first cock and i enjoyed it and still love haveing a cock in my mouth it was with a friend i went to school with we were jacking off and he asked me to suck his cock and he would suck mine but he never did suck my cock he shoot his load in my mouth and i swallowed ever drop of his cumi suck his cock fall the way throught school

My first time was when I was 13. I had asked my step father if I could suck him and he said yes. My mom knew about it because she knew I was attracted to men. i gave him a BJ and he cummed in my mouth. I did it several more times last time being 21, each time i had asked.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgie porgie View Post
    My first experience was during boy scout camp outs just like chick_a_dee. It was lights out and another scout next to me reached over and started rubbing my cock and then climbed on top of me and started sucking my cock. He did not get me off but he did switch places and kind of forced me to go down on his also. (figured he wanted to make sure I did not say anything to anyone.)
    It was many years later when I was married and an old roommate was over my house and the three of us (me, my wife and an old roommate of mine) had been drinking and started playing strip poker. After we had lost our clothes I reached over and stated playing and sucking on my wife's breasts. After getting her to lie down on the floor I put my cock in her mouth and she started sucking me off. My old roommate then started eating her. After she had gotten really turned on, we moved into the bedroom. She was 69ing him and I watched as she started sucking his hard cock. The sight of it was to much to just watch and I started kissing her face as I watched his cock disappear into her mouth. As she came up on his cock she pulled my head over and pushed my head over to his cock. After going down on him and tasting his precum we started taking turns kissing the sides of his dick and balls and taking turns going down on him. When he finally shot his load, she had cum on her face and in her mouth. She leaned over to kiss me so I could taste his cum on her lips.
    From that point on we started getting together on a regular basis and I have been hooked on sucking cock since.

Very hot. My favorite fantasy. Would of loved it if my ex wife had done that during one of our threesomes.

i was 35 before i decided that i had the urge to suck another man's cock. I got on Craigslist and started a search for ddf married men...figured married males were cleaner and ddf. Seemed like forever, but i finally got a response from a married guy near me who responded with a picture of himself. He told me that he could host during the day for safe m4m fun....bingo! I was nervous as hell...for the next hour or so...i went back and forth about meeting this guy...i was shaking at my computer just thinking about it. Finally, i just decided what the hell...he was married and ddf...had a huge thick cock. He sent me directions and off i went. Drove up and parked...got butterfly's in my stomach, but jumped out of my car and rang the door bell. He opened the door and we exchanged handshakes...lol. we chatted a bit...i checked his place and saw a bunch of pics of his wife...so I figured...ok...cool. He had some porn going on the tv and asked what i liked to watch. He had actually laid out some male briefs for me to try on so i stripped right there and put them on. I sat down on the couch and we started to watch the porn on tv. From the corner of my eye i noticed that he was rubbing his briefs and getting harder. I was getting harder just thinking of what was going to happen...then finally after about a minute he reached over and rubbed my cock. Then slowly proceeded to rub me until i was hard...all the while i reached over and started to rub his cock. Then we took off all of our clothes and started to mutual jerk each other off. Something in me, not sure what..asked if he had condoms...he said he did. I decided right then that i was going to suck his cock with a condom on. he put it on and then in a instant i went down on his huge thick cock. i felt great...like i was a natural thing. he had me get on my knees and he face fucked me for a bit. At the point i didnt want him to cum yet so he put a condom on my cock and sucked me for a good 10 minutes. at that point we couldn't hold it anymore so he ripped off his condom and cummed right on my chest. i smeared his cum all over my chest and got up and proceeded to cum right on his face, right where he wanted it. so there you go...my first was a covered cock, but the the feeling of having another males cock in my mouth felt great!

My first gay experience was also my first cock sucking experience and I finished him off...swallowed most of it, the rest ran down my chin and I came all over the sheets as a result of his explosion in my mouth. It was awesome! I'll never forget it and I wish I had such a handsome boyfriend right now that I could suck off every day. I miss you Matt!!!! Jason, would be another awesome choice, but I lost touch with him too. Living str8 for the wrong reasons.... Stupid stupid stupid.

It started before we even knew what a hard on was! just talking about how weird it was that our dicks would get like rocks. It was with my best friend when we were in Cub Scouts together. I think we were around 9 or 10 and couldn't really cum. At first, we sort of "argued" about whose was harder. That progressed to comparing by squeezing each other's dicks and then the next thing I remember was daring each other to taste it. After that, it was non-stop!! I would get a very "electric" type of feeling and so would he, and that was when we'd switch. He had a basement and we would go down there and take turns for hours! And whenever we had sleep overs we would suck each other's dicks all night long. His sister (1 year younger) caught us once and "made" us do it to her or she'd tell! God! It is such a hot memory! We would daisy chain into a circle sucking and licking! I am a total sex addict to this day and THAT is where it all started!

I was 11, Had started to make cum, and got the twin little boy and his sister next door to play house as it were... got them both to suck my cock, and then got his sister to let me fuck her. We did this for like 2 years... I would suck him too. His sister would suck him and fuck him. I also at the same time was getting another boy down the road to suck me all of the time.. He was my age and I loved to suck him. At 13 I was having sex with about 6 of the kids in the area, from ages 9 to 13... both boys and girls...

At 16 I was out of control... I was at a friends house one night , there was a party and we all were drunk, parents supplied the booze. I Fucked the 13 year sister Kim, and then was taking a walk to clear my head up a little and her 10 year old sister Patty came up to me and said that she wanted the same that her sister had just did, or she was going to tell her dad and mom. I asked her why she did not get a boy her age or so, she said that she wanted a older boy and that boys her age were ass holes. So I took her into the woods and fucked her. She was a virgin, and fucked her for about 2 months along with her sister Kim (13 ) and her twin sisters (12) and unknown to any of them there brother Danny (14)... From the time I was 16 to 18 I was having sex with a lot of younger boys, and girls ages 10 to 16. all more then willing and all more then once.

My best friend and I as kids would suck each other off. We started young pre-teen years before either of us could actually ejaculate, but we both had orgasms everytime. i was a year older than him and the first to actually produce a load. I would finish him off in my mouth then he would go down on me. As I started to shoot he would run his lips up and down the underside of my cock and then just as the final shots were happening take me back in his mouth to finish me off. I knew he was getting some of my cum and could never figure out why he just didn't take it all.

Years later in my 20's a buddy and I would come home from the clubs pretty drunk and one thing led to another and we would take turns going down on each other. We both swallowed the whole load on those nights for sure. I got married a few years later and haven't had the taste of cock since but am dying to try it again...now im just nervous about catching things we didn't worry about 30 years ago.

I think that it is really hard experience when you are giving blowjob at the first time. That is really hard. That is really hard mentally. I was 19 years old when it happened. My boyfriend wanted that and I decided to give such gift for him. I have read a lot of this on the web sites like howtogivegoodblowjobs. com and on the forums. I was ready for such action and I believe that was not so bad at all.

Been talking with someone on here, haven't met yet, but am looking forward to sucking his cock for the first time. Been a long time since I had a man cum in my mouth. Will let you know when it happens.

When I was 11 I developed an interest in the bodies of girls and guys. A friend's sister was helping us move some boxes and when she bent over I could see down her open blouse and her small tits were so beautiful I was just stunned. A club my family belonged to had a pool and I would spend time in the shower area watching guys, some showered naked and some with bathing suits on and I loved to check out the naked guys.
    One cloudy day I was there but few people were going swimming so not many guys were using the showers but one guy, maybe two years older than me came in and began to shower naked. He must have noticed me watching him and when he soaped himself up he began to get hard. I could not take my eyes off his beautiful boner. Then he turned to me so I could get a good look and he smiled and asked me if I liked it? I nodded my head yes and he asked me if I wanted to touch it, again I said OK.
    He had me follow him back to the changing rooms and when we got there he dropped his towel and I sat on the floor. I held him in my hand for a little while and then he asked me if I wanted to blow him. He put it right up to my face so I just opened my mouth and let him slide a couple of inches in. The way his smooth cock head felt in my mouth was amazing and I just kept it there for a minute until he began to move it in and out and told me to suck it. I did and after maybe two minutes he groaned and tensed up his body and came in my mouth. I wasn't sure what to do so I took my towel and spit his jizz out on it and wiped my lips. By then he was putting his towel back on and he went to the door, as he left he said thanks for the blowjob and walked out.
    I sat there on the floor for a little while a little confused and self-concious then I left too.
    That was my first and only blowjob experience.

my first was when i was 15 and my best friend and i were stroking each others cocks and looking at skin mags.we saw a girl sucking on a guy and we said should we try it and we did and we both loved it.we spent the rest of the summer enjoying each others cocks and for several years after that.i still get turned-on every time i think about how much i loved sucking his cock and how much i miss it.

My first time was with a beautiful Latina tranny about two years ago. I am 49 and I never even thought about sucking a cock. I was having occasional sex with an old girlfriend a few times a month. One day she talked me into putting on her pantyhose & sucked my cock through the nylon. It was a different sensation that felt great. She brought over heels, wig & a skirt she bought at a thrift store. She bought a squirting dildo and would have me dress up, get on my knees and have me suck the dildo. Several months of this & I started to become curious on what it was like to suck a real dick. I decided if Iever do it, the first dick would that of a Tranny. I spent six months looking at Tranny ads on Backpage but I never had the nerve to call. Then one day I saw a Tranny named Vanessa on Backpage. She was staying at the Marriot Hotel about 2 miles from me. She was stunning. 26 years old, 5'6" 130lbs her ad said. I called her & told her I never did this, not sure I can go through with it, but if she would meet me at the bar in the lobby, we can have a drink & I would give her half the money if I couldn't go through with it. She said fine. I hung up & my next thought was is she really the person in the picture in her ad. I drive to the Marriot, walk into the bar, sat at a table & called her to tell her I was downstairs. Five minutes later she walks in with a short black dress & heels. Wow, my first thought was this person really has a dick? Nothing about her looked male. She sat down & we talked for a while. I kept looking at her legs getting more turned on by the second. Her skin was smooth & perfect. Still I was hesitant. I was thinking this is now or never. This might be my only chance to satisfy my curiousity. Finally I decided I would at least get a BJ & give her a hand job in return. I walked behind her & her ass & legs were incredible. Her room had a loveseat in it. We sat down & I started rubbing her tits & thighs. Put my had up her dress & rubbed her dick through her panties. She took her panties off and I was playing with my first cock other than my own. She got hard in my hand & I knelt on the floor and put her cock in my mouth. I could not believe I am finally doing it. We moved to the bed & I must have sucked her off for at least 40 minutes all together. I could not get enough. What a turn on. I was tasting a little cum several times while I sucked her. I found out later that Trannies cum very little if they are taking hormones. So I wasn't sure if it was precum or she came a few drops. On the way home I was thinking I wish I would have tried this 20 years ago.