Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

I just want the cock... not the guy

I have known I was bisexual and have been acting on it for several years now. I am primarily straight, but I just get the urges to suck a guy off and rarely (if he is cool and has a great cock) get fucked. I have never looked at a guy and gotten turned on. It is all about dicks and sucking them and the cum. When I am looking to hook up, if a guy sends me a face picture, I am actually turned off. I want to see his cock, that is all. I cannot imagine being out or having a relationship with a guy like I do with women.

Is this common or what? I have never talked about any of this to anyone. I am glad I found this forum!

Re: I just want the cock... not the guy

Hi MyMyBi
    Welcome to the site.
    If you read the threads you will find that there are a lot of biguys who are only or mainly attracted to cock and not the face or even body of the guy.
    You may stay attracted to just cock or since bisexuality is fluid you may expand your menu.

I would like to point out one of your statements.
    "if he is cool and has a great cock) get fucked."
    Now, when I look at your words I see that "if" the guy is cool you might like him to fuck you. If you like his cock you will let him stick it in you. You are already expanding your repertoire If his personality is something that you like then you may move beyond playing with his cock. It is just a tiny window that may (or may not) suggest that in the future you may expand your options.

Yep. Tenni is right. Your case is not unusual. Guys and girls are all over the place in regards their bisexuality.

Finally someone who I can relate to.I love the dick, just cant stand that its attached to a guy. Thats why I like my wife and her eight inch strapon.

hello, welcome.
    Yes it could be that you have a specific attraction/obsessiom toward cocks, maybe then a 'fetish' as such?
    or it could be that you compartmentalise your desire for men for some reason.
    Your desire for males, specifically, only being attracted to male gentalia , may be more subconsciously chosen than you suspect. The desire is so focused on the genital aspect sex, that to your higher consciousness it manifests as a drive you can't control - you're off the hook in not wanting to choose bisexuality or embrace (but Im not sure you're saying you don't want to explore this....) However, the social aspect of finding a human male attractive who shows you his face, personality, behaviours ..with a name, emotions, is the whole package of a homo lifestyle that might put you off,. It details your bisexuality as more complex than just a 'need' you can't control, but something that you want to embrace

However, swap those two desires around (sexual/social) in what they might mean and consider this:
    In some ways, the fetishisation of cock (and cock only) is almost an expression of *pure homosexuality* (within the context of bisexuality), as oppsosed to desiring relationships with men, where emotions and behaviours (that are not always gender specific). It is the male sexual organs that you specifically want/need and could indicate a preternatural desire to be impregnated and breed with a man... and so that puts you..... in a 'female' brain ...with a heterosexual desire.

Let's not carried away though. If you do just want cock specifically in the specific way you mentioned it's more likely a fetish for you. Then you're life is so much easier if you do not have a the need for a social homosexual (bisexual) attraction....there will always be unending and easily accessible amounts of cock available for you to access, in complete anonymity and with less chance of having consequences with your relationships with women.

if this all sounds like a lot of mumbo jumbo fair enough, but then why worry about just wanting cock? There has to be a larger ocean under all this that somehow is starting to be explored. Your okay about identifying as bisexual... so its not a closet issue.. I'd just just enjoy the cocks if were you. That's totally totall NORMAL.

Daf
    Last edited by dafydd; Dec 8, 2012 at 7:02 PM.
    "I like the pole & the hole."

I think it does fall under the fetish side of things. I do appreciate the look at all the different angles! I think it is more of an oral fetish over all. I love to give head to women as well. And cum, be it male or female, the more the better as far as I am concerned. I think it all relates. But my relationship/emotional attraction has always be to females. When I am with a guy, I am the submissive side. Not to the point of dom/sub, but I am definitely the bottom.

Same here. Love the looks and fucking women. I get strong desires to suck cock and ZI jerk off like crazy and cum all over. I don't like to look at men. Waist down is all I want when I get into one of my queer moods!

I tend to agree with dafydd.... lol.....

a fetish is not a bad thing, its a expression of oneself in a way that is not really conventional but it helps make the person complete and some people can function better while they are enjoying their fetish than at other times..... its a bit like the smokers that talk about being able to cope better with a smoke in their mouths than without a smoke.... its generally a mental thing..... but there is no real harm it in ( unless people wanna talk about the dangers of smoking etc )

the lack of interest in the male form is not really a aversion to the male body, its just that you do not have any interest and desire for the male body and some people that are focused on the male genitalia, have found that they are actually happier with a trans person that has the body of a female and the genitalia of the male, because it matches what they are most interested in.... the female form and the male genitalia....

you do remind me in a slight way of some guys that refer to themselves as cock worshippers, a loose term that refers to a love of a cock not the owner... and they can be the type of person that would spend all night stroking, caressing, licking kissing and sucking your cock and yet would have no interest in any other interaction with you.....

so do not worry about what the future may hold, enjoy the present and the experiences, and the cocks.....
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

I find that the sex is always much better when I'm attracted by the guy than by the cock. That's not to say that I'm not attracted by cocks; I am. It's just that sex, for me, is more about the partner than about his cock.
    Bisexual Explorer

With women, yes, the partner makes all the difference as far as the sex goes. To an extent, same with a guy I suppose. If I get with a guy and he is too aggressive or too much small talk, it kills the experience of what I am looking for. I am happy with guys that enjoy and cum quick. Also, gloryholes fit in with what I want perfectly, just the cock, not the guy.

Being relationship-oriented myself, this is different than the way I feel. I have to care about, or at least know a person well, before I want to be intimate with them. However, I had a lover, (well, suck-buddy) who felt as the OP does.

We were the best of friends and shared oral sex many times, but he had no interest in being romantic, laying in bed discussing other aspects of a MM relationship, or expressing feelings. He always wanted me to cum first; That would get him aroused to the max, then I'd return the favor. As soon as he recovered, it was back to business as usual....his gay attack was quelled and over for a while!

I understood his idiosyncrasies, accepted them, but always felt that something was missing. Funny, we were in that relationship for 10 years!

post 5
    However, the social aspect of finding a human male attractive who shows you his face, personality, behaviours ..with a name, emotions, is the whole package of a homo lifestyle that might put you off,. It details your bisexuality as more complex than just a 'need' you can't control, but something that you want to embrace “

Daf
    Maybe, maybe not. When you refer to social aspect and then go back to a physical aspect is where you start to lose me. If a man finds another man socially attractive what does he base the attraction on? It is not as much his physical appearance but his behaviour imo. Often we call such m/m relationships friendships, do we not? If we have an emotional reaction to our friends they are not our lovers. A guy might even have an emotionally connection with another male friend and not want to suck his cock. Now, that emotional connection is different than an emotional connection with a sexual partner/lover...is it not? If his friend dies, he may cry deeply at that loss but never have wanted to suck his cock even if they are both bisexual or gay.

Isn’t a “homo lifestyle” much more than the physical? It is a social network that may include sexual contact. Is a bisexual lifestyle for a man different than a homo lifestyle? I think so.

"expression of *pure homosexuality* (within the context of bisexuality), as opposed to desiring relationships with men, where emotions and behaviours (that are not always gender specific)".

Are you stating that homosexuality in its purest sense is all about cock?..lol
    Last edited by tenni; Dec 9, 2012 at 10:20 AM.

twntexas

Quote Originally Posted by john10 View Post
    Same here. Love the looks and fucking women. I get strong desires to suck cock and ZI jerk off like crazy and cum all over. I don't like to look at men. Waist down is all I want when I get into one of my queer moods!
    Me too. I can get a rush from sucking the cum out of a guy or getting my rump humped. The thought of kissing/cuddling with a guy is enough to make me want to throw up though. Only thing better than pussy juice or cum is the two mixed together.

To MyMyBiguy,
    Wow, you express my thoughts 100% accurately. To me it is ALL about the cock. I love looking at at, holding, stroking, sucking a hard cock. Cuddling/kissing etc. with a guy is of ZERO interest! I guess I'm superficial, but perhaps I do just have a cock fetish. I even see a pic of my own cock and get a boner! So, seeing some other dude's throbbing cock gets me horny as hell. But, I've had very little luck finding guys like me who just want to enjoy sucking each other's cocks.

Quote Originally Posted by abstractreality2 View Post
    To MyMyBiguy,
    Wow, you express my thoughts 100% accurately. To me it is ALL about the cock. I love looking at at, holding, stroking, sucking a hard cock. Cuddling/kissing etc. with a guy is of ZERO interest! I guess I'm superficial, but perhaps I do just have a cock fetish. I even see a pic of my own cock and get a boner! So, seeing some other dude's throbbing cock gets me horny as hell. But, I've had very little luck finding guys like me who just want to enjoy sucking each other's cocks.
    I feel the same way......love seeing a pic of a hard cock and thinking about licking and sucking on it........but no kissing or caressing..............

Count me in here too. Just interested in a guy from the waist down and knees up. Kissing/cuddling with a guy . . . nope! I think that with a woman that I am romantically involved with, the sex becomes lovemaking, an act of bonding. With MM, it is just about the sex, just about the pleasure. Sex is different from lovemaking, and sometimes you just don't want the complexities of lovemaking, you just want to get hard (and/or get someone hard) and cum (and/or make someone cum) and do it quick. Lot's of guys I have chatted with feel this way too. Isn't it just like masturbation when you are also in a relationship. Yes, you have lovemaking with your partner, but still sometimes you sneak off alone and stroke one off quickly for the quick pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by twntexas View Post
    ...Only thing better than pussy juice or cum is the two mixed together.
    100% damn right!

@abstract, I don't even want anything in return most of the time. Just to suck him off and him go. I am the same way when I get really horny, I will surf for cock pics and especially cumshots. If a guy wants to much contact with me while I am sucking, it turns me off as that is not why I am doing it. Grabbing my head is ok, but once they start squeezing my nipples or wanting to do me, it is just a killer for my mood.

I thouht I was pretty much alone in wanting what you've all described. It's nice to know that I'm not the only guy that sometimes wants to suck a nice hard cock but isn't into any other sort of male/male sexual relationship. You all stay safe...

Quote Originally Posted by MyMyBiGuy View Post
    I have known I was bisexual and have been acting on it for several years now. I am primarily straight, but I just get the urges to suck a guy....

Is this common or what? I have never talked about any of this to anyone. I am glad I found this forum!
    What you wrote is exactly how I feel, except my wife knows I am bi. She claims she knew it before I ever told her I had sucked a guy before hooking up with her.
    I don't know how she knew.

*** ok, just went back and re-read this and sorry for the brain dump... it just came out! This all has just occurred last week and over the weekend. ***
    My wife knows I have been with a couple of guys in the past. So I guess she knows I am bi to an extent. We actually have been discussing a lot sexually recently. She has had girlfriends in the past, but says she has no desire for a woman now.
    I actually started the conversation with her by asking if she wanted to be with a woman. Not looking for a threesome or anything, just not wanting her to desire something I could not provide. She told me no and asked, "what about you?". I told her I think about it sometimes and explained what I did in the first post here. She took it hard and was upset that she thought I was wanting something that she could not give me. I told her no, it was not like that. I told her that she would be the perfect man for me if she had a dick.
    So she calmed down and apologized to me the next day stating that she reacted that way because of her own insecurities from past marriages and it was not because of me. I understand that, she has have a couple of pretty nasty marriages before we got together.
    I felt very relieved after our discussion when everything calmed down. So the next day, I initiated a conversation by asking her what she thought about me giving her head after I came in her. She said ok, and surprised the hell out of me by asking, "What if we did 69?" I said absolutely and asked her if this turned her on. She told me yes. I was floored. She does give me head to completion, so i know she does not have an issue with cum.
    The conversation continued and I told her that she could tell me anything and I would never judge her. Is there anything that she has wanted to do that she had not told me? Here is where I was completely speechless, she said she wanted to fuck me. Not like she wanted to fuck, she wanted a strap-on to fuck me. The whole dominatrix deal (not whipping and all that). Tie me up, make me suck it and fuck me. Well holy shit! I said yes, of course, and she asked if I thought she was a freak. I said absolutely not and it was amazing to me that what she wanted to do I wanted her to do very much.
    So, we are going shopping for toys that will fuck her and me and are going to go from there. Since then, we cannot look at each other without getting turned on. I think this was a great thing to happen and I cannot tell you how it feels to be accepted by her like this and me accept her as well. All of this just happened to coincide with me finding this sight. Maybe it was a sign!!!

I realized that the above post should have probably been it's own thread... but it will not let me edit it even after I joined the club. So Sorry. Please ignore it or moderator, feel free to remove it from this thread. I will post it elsewhere.

Who knows - maybe getting the strap on from her and eating her out after sex will satiate your cravings and serve to keep you from straying. Good luck with everything!

OK well at least i'm not the only one who feels this way. As long as they got a nice cock i don't care what they look like.

Wow, well put plumhead!

Not even a mutual suck? I wouldn't be a bit turned on by squeezing your nipples...nope. But sucking your cock, yeah!

According to Tenni you'd be LOL "Straight" or a SMSM OP. The idea that you can somehow have a fetish for a penis is showing how you don't know what a fetish is since a penis is already sexual and it's not a true or actual fetish like hands, feet, etc. are.

Actually, it's showing that you don't know what a fetish is. Go read some psychological text books - fuzzy ass social science that psychology is, they have made some useful observations. Also, the only thing inherently sexual about a penis is part of its function. You need to learn what perspectives are.

Quote Originally Posted by BiDaveDtown View Post
    According to Tenni you'd be LOL "Straight" or a SMSM OP. The idea that you can somehow have a fetish for a penis is showing how you don't know what a fetish is since a penis is already sexual and it's not a true or actual fetish like hands, feet, etc. are.
    BiDave
    Nope. I did not post such a statement on this thread. Read post 2 again. As far as SMSM that is just an article that I posted. I think that all referencing to "straight" "gay" is not appropriate when discussing bisexuality. "Same Sex/gender" and "Opposite Sex/Gender seems more appropriate to stop confusing ourselves that we are one or the other. We, bisexuals, are not. We are a separate sexuality..or perhaps sexualities under the bi umbrella term.

We do seem to be a very wide spectrum though and that includes those attracted to cock and not the rest of the body or person. I am not 100% certain but I think referring to an attraction to genetils is not a "fetish"...it is an attraction to a genetils just as attraction to breasts is not a "fetish". In that respect, BiDave, we agree.
    Last edited by tenni; Dec 14, 2012 at 1:42 PM.

Ok, I guess fetish was obviously a bad choice of word. How about obsession? I don't know... I really, really, like them a lot!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by MyMyBiGuy View Post
    I have known I was bisexual and have been acting on it for several years now. I am primarily straight, but I just get the urges to suck a guy off and rarely (if he is cool and has a great cock) get fucked. I have never looked at a guy and gotten turned on. It is all about dicks and sucking them and the cum. When I am looking to hook up, if a guy sends me a face picture, I am actually turned off. I want to see his cock, that is all. I cannot imagine being out or having a relationship with a guy like I do with women.

Why not ??? A man is just a life support system for a penis anyhow.
    http://adamkadmon43.com

Wind is caused by the trees waving their branches.
    ........ Ogden Nash