Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fuckin' Massage Parlors, how do they work?

Do you pay up front? Tip the girl seperately?

There's one right by where I work ( I think) and I don't know how to ask. I see $29.99 specials and I'm like, "The girl has to be getting SOMETHING out of this, right?"

So, I'm figuring someone here knows. Right?

*Taylor*
    You can't change the way I am. . .are you strong enough to be my man?
    --Sheryl Crow

Protect your unicorn!!

Pssst! There's naked men ------------->Here!

آزادی راست کاملاموجودات ذی شعوراست

Thank you. . .

Re: Fuckin' Massage Parlors, how do they work?

yes... and yes... Why else would they give gift certificates. but.... it also depends on the facility...
    Plus.. if you don't tip the girl.. How else to get the happy ending *chuckles*

and no i never have done it.. But its not like getting your hair done, where you can refute the service once its done. That's why hair salons will let you pay after.

first you pay for the room, then make sure you ask to take a shower, good sign for being clean for service. after the shower take extra time to dry off, let her see you in the nude, gives a sign that you are not undercover. then you lay on your stomach and she will start to massage your back and legs, hope bye that time you have some wood going, let your legs seperate so she can see your balls and etc. if she wants you to turn over, don't cover yourself and also make a move and grab a liitle ass or tits when you turn over. after that it will be fun...

Uhmmm, hon...Tay doesnt have any balls....lol She's a Lady.
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

[QUOTE=itsjay;181374. if she wants you to turn over, don't cover yourself and also make a move and grab a liitle ass or tits when you turn over. after that it will be fun...[/QUOTE]

Uh huh, riiiight. Also a good way to get your ass in trouble if it isnt That kind of massage parlor...You may wind up having your dick tied in a knot....
    Chuckling Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee_Mountaincat View Post
    Uh huh, riiiight. Also a good way to get your ass in trouble if it isnt That kind of massage parlor...You may wind up having your dick tied in a knot....
    Chuckling Cat
    And if it is "that" kind of massage parlor? How much do you tip the lady for that sort of thing?

(I'm just kinda wondering, it's starting to feel like stripping w/o the pretense)

*Taylor*
    --Sheryl Crow

Protect your unicorn!!

Thank you. . .

Thumbs up Re: Fuckin' Massage Parlors, how do they work?

Best thing to do is talk to the folks at the front desk, Sweetie. I'm afraid massage palors are out of my area of expertise. :}
    Good Luck..
    Cat
    Minx

Robert A. Heinlein

hmm I've never been but I have a good buddy who goes frequently. He says never touch without asking first. She will tell you what is permitted and how much. I'll ask him about the tip situation. He books appointments ahead of time. He has walked out of places that he felt were unclean. You can get your room money back if it looks dirty etc. Apparently, there is at least one guy who goes around rating these massage parlours and rub n tub women...lol He posts them on his website/blog. Sorry, I do not know it.

It is all good. I have a friend who goes to a Massage Parlor and he has told me what goes on in there. He can only make comments about the ones in his area, and most of the parlors are operated by asian owners, and all of them offer a nice and clean place and with benefits. I guess it all depends were you are located. He told me that he had some really good times.

Back in the early '70s, a friend and his wife used to go see a Korean lady, who specialized in orgasmic massages. I don't think she actually had sex with her clients, at least she didn't with my friends. With her "magic hands" I guess she didn't have to! She only worked with repeat clients and there was a interview before she would perform for you.

They were thrilled with the massages and the earth shaking orgasms she gave them. Before their appointments, she gave them a verbal menu of things she specialized in and they picked what they wanted from that list. I don't remember what she charged, but there was no tipping. She charged a fee (it wasn't cheap) and that was it. But, she was an independent and set her own prices and appointments.

Some of her procedures had names like, Morning Sunrise, Erupting Volcano, Spring flowers, etc, etc.

The only way my friends got on her list was, when another client couple moved away, the leaving ones recommended my friends. I'm sure what she was doing was illegal, so that was one reason she was so cautious.

Anyway, I tried to get an appointment for a couple of years, but I never did! The Korean lady retired and moved back to Korea in the mid-'70s.

I really would have loved one of her massages!
    Last edited by Realist; Sep 4, 2010 at 1:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bemyonly1 View Post
    Realist she was doing sex for pay.

If she was just giving massages she wouldn't claim that they were "orgasmic" and she wouldn't have taken on couples, been so private, or made people jump through hoops and be interviewed just for a massage. She sounds rather nasty.

Taylor unless you want to become a prostitute do not get into massage parlors or look into working at one.

Lots of strippers are prostitutes on the side so ask a stripper about this sort of thing. Or actually go to the massage parlor and ask a woman who works there.
    Listen, when I want your opinion I'll give it to you, you judgmental cunt. Very few strippers work as prostitutes. That's a misconception spread around by judgmental cunts like yourself. After working as a dancer, many of us make enough money without needing to go into the sex trade.

Orgasm is not always a result of sex in the legal sense; many tantric practitioners and sexologists have been over this. This woman probably kept her practice secret due to judgmental cunts like yourself . Anyhow, you keep spewing your shit, and you'll prolly end up banned from this forum, again.

*Taylor*
    --Sheryl Crow

Protect your unicorn!!

Thank you. . .

Quote Originally Posted by TaylorMade View Post
    Listen, when I want your opinion I'll give it to you, you judgmental cunt. Very few strippers work as prostitutes. That's a misconception spread around by judgmental cunts like yourself. After working as a dancer, many of us make enough money without needing to go into the sex trade.

Orgasm is not always a result of sex in the legal sense; many tantric practitioners and sexologists have been over this. This woman probably kept her practice secret due to judgmental cunts like yourself . Anyhow, you keep spewing your shit, and you'll prolly end up banned from this forum, again.

*Taylor*
    Taylor... I love you
    Standing hand in hand with my love

Cara ch' 'm blaidd

One thing about Taylor........ you don't have to guess how she feels!

She's not one for mixing words and if she doesn't like you, just go away!

However, I have an idea if she respects you, you'd have a friend for life.

Quote Originally Posted by TaylorMade View Post

*Taylor*
    Woo Hoo!!!!! Rock on Taylor!!!

I believe that sex trade workers fulfill a huge need in our society and theyare deserving of our respect. Some are better psychologists then your therapist.

And Cat, I think Taylor just proved that some women do have balls (good Lord, my ears are still burning. I've never used the c word in my life).

One of my old bosses was a former Navy SEAL. (Great guy, kinda unattractive, how someone can be fat AND wizened at the same time, I honestly don't know) He heard me cursing out the copy machine. I stared at one of the trays, pulled it out and toner got on my shoes.

"Taylor, you made the poor machine soil itself, and you. If there was a medal for swearing in the Navy, you'd get it. "

*Taylor*
    --Sheryl Crow

Protect your unicorn!!

Thank you. . .

Thank you so much Taylor....finally someone to put her in her proper place....no mincing of words; nope.....

It's a recurring troll... I'm sure they'll be back. Don't celebrate just yet.

*Taylor*
    --Sheryl Crow

Protect your unicorn!!

Thank you. . .

Hello Cherokee. Have you ever gotten fucked at a massage Parlor? Have you worked at one? If you have you still have it wrong. Maybe hold back and not reply to every post. For $30.00 all you are going to get is a body rub. If they give a massage they have to have a license in most states. Next they are paying of someone so they can do their body rub and in most cases they are also connected to organized crime. So that is what you are supporting if you give them money.

hmm I don't think that anyone has clarified about whether there is tipping involved?

As Florida stated, I believe that he is correct that any features beyond a basic body rub is discussed between the employee and the person. Any tip would be beyond what ever the employee stated..I'm suspecting but I don't know?

Florida
    I don't understand your harshness to Cat? She stated that this was outside of her experience.

I dont really care how massage parlours work from a personal point of view.. I'm never gonna go to one, and certainly will never work in one.. what I do care about is the working conditions of those who work there, what they have to do, that there is no duress, that they are safe, that they are paid properly for what they do do, and that they are fully protested under employment legislation..in short.. that they have the same legal rights as any other group of workers down to the enth degree..including holiday and sick pay.. and where appropriate.. regular health checks and access to treatment.. whether they are prostitutes or not is unimportant to me. They are human beings and should be treated as such no matter what they do to make a living...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Unfortunately there is a HUGE operation in human trafficking these days, nothing glamorous about it at all I'm afraid - people drugged up, kidnapped and forced to work in the sex trade are not my idea of a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by bemyonly1 View Post
    Taylor you can attack me all you want but it just shows how little you know about stripping, massage, prostitution and how they are all linked.
    When you've attacked so many other people in the forum?

Bitch, please.

Little I know. . . isn't that cute.

When did you ever dance? Times, Clubs please? I never said they wern't linked... I said that it was a rarity. I worked for about 6-7 months at two different clubs. You? Have you danced? Are you going by anything other than what you pull out your ass?

You're just in denial about a lot of strippers and women at "massage parlors" being prostitutes on the side.
    I never said that either. . .I said that it is a rarity. You don't know how to read, do you?

Try telling the police that arrest them and the judges that convict them that what they are doing is not really sex.

"But officer, I swear I was just giving a 'tantric massage' no sex at all! Why are you getting your cuffs out?"
    The practitioner that Realist spoke about (which is what I was referring to as far as tantric massage) was never arrested, so . . . unless you have some warrants and reports to show me... it's just more of you being an ignorant cunt.

Clock's ticking... better get your hits in.

*Taylor*
    --Sheryl Crow

Protect your unicorn!!

Thank you. . .

Quote Originally Posted by elian View Post
    Unfortunately there is a HUGE operation in human trafficking these days, nothing glamorous about it at all I'm afraid - people drugged up, kidnapped and forced to work in the sex trade are not my idea of a good time.
    ..and that Elian, is the result of hypocrisy and ill thought out attempts to smother prostitution....
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

You're probably right Fran, create an underground black market can do that sort of thing. It's supposedly legal someplace in Nevada but I wouldn't be able to tell you whether or not that actually eliminated people being taken advantage of.

Talking Re: Fuckin' Massage Parlors, how do they work?

I am not harassing CAT or anyone here. However, I do have an attitude with someone that reefers to men and I mean any men as dogs, or like dogs, or compares men to dogs. Would like to ask why you are harassing me. Do you also think of men as dogs? Are you judging others?

Cool Re: Fuckin' Massage Parlors, how do they work?

Taylor take a chill pill and stop call prople names! How uncool is that?
    Mike is that was your girlfriend giving the "massages" how would you feel about that how do you think that helps her family feel knowing Mom is giving
    sex away for money? It distroys their lives too along with hers. And it is the HOUSE that is making the big money not the girl.

Unhappy Re: Fuckin' Massage Parlors, how do they work?

Darkeyes It is obvious you do not care about your fellow man/woman at all. I feel sorry for you. What happen to make you think that way? Are we all human-beings on this earth trying to make it through this life? Are you really that callouts

Psst, Taylor, just call one that has a sign for $29.99 and ask. I'm sure someone will tell you how they normally work for just massages, for anything else...well I guess you'd find out from the massage person themselves. *Shrugs, never been to one and don't really plan on going to one*
    Standing hand in hand with my love

Cara ch' 'm blaidd

Floor I Duh Guy,

Learn to spell, please?

It's callous not "callouts". And yes, I deliberately misspelled your handle. Having been born in Florida, I'm embarrassed.

And I'll vouch that you're barking up the wrong tree (pun intended) when you say Fran is misanthropic. She is one person I know to be farthest from that. She was commenting upon what elian said, which was his awareness of human trafficking. He too was condemning that, Fran was just seconding his condemnation. She wasn't being callous at all.