Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Being watched

Being watched

I've always wanted to have someone or a bunch of people watching during sex. Anyone done it, or want to. Tell me about it. I think it's hott!!

Re: Being watched

I had a friend who would have sex with his girlfriend anywhere he felt like, I used to love watching them

Years ago I belonged to a Swingers group, that allowed Single Men in.

At one party, this gal and I are chatting, and I asked, "would you like to make Love, she said yes so we undressed and were an a sofa that folded out to a

bed. . . As we were making out, everything got very quite...I looked up to see 20 pairs of eyes looking at us...At that point I suggested that we go to the

side bedroom for some more "Privacy".
    Last edited by csreef; Jun 11, 2017 at 10:13 PM.

i think i'd rather be watched being with a guy than being with a girl. sex with a girl is very special & personal to me.

In 2003 I became Bisexual, and the man who I was with at the time, we both had a mutual friend, who was a Lesbian. I suggested that we invite Susan over to watch us make love.

I thought the idea was cool, but both Susan and the man I was involved with, declined...

A few years ago I asked my FWB, if I could bring my then GF over, to see us making love, he responded NO!

As former swingers, we have been in situations at parties where we were engaged in various sexual acts ranging from MFM to group scenarios with up to 5 or 6 people. Of course, it was in a participatory sense, but certainly included times where others were just 'watching'. In fact, I really used to enjoy watching my wife with the other men, as well as watching others doing whatever they could think of to have fun.

There have been changes since those days. I started drifting towards bisexuality, meaning that my wife was present and watching the first couple of times I experimented with oral sex with another man. About 5 years ago, she withdrew from 'the scene', and has given me permission to occasionally enjoy Bi activities on my own. I'd love it if she wanted to be present, even if she chose not to join in on the action, but that's not likely to happen.

These days, I enjoy jerking off on Chaturbate with others who like to see me in my feminine clothing. It's a huge turn-on for me.

I have been in the lifestyle since I was 16 yoand as our group is rather large our parties range from one - on - one to very large annual gaterings so I have from the very beginning loved to be watched whether it is a husband warching me with his wife or wife watching me with her husband or a very large group warching an all out group scene I love it all and our group is very diverse we consist of married couples , singles , transgender , lesbians , gays , bisexuals lots of eyes

I have allowed a guy to watch me blowing another guy in my car on several occasions. Often when I finish with the first, he asks if he can cum next and if he's cute, I don't mind. Also have a slut girlfriend who is a real showoff and loves to have other guys watch when she sucks me off in the car as well.

Love to be watched while I'm sucking a guy off. I've often had several guys one right after the other and they were all watching and stroking. Especially love for gals to watch, done that several times. Like being the clean up man for couples, like to lick them clean after the guy cums.

I absolutely love sucking a guys cock or having him fuck me while my wife watches. It's an extra turn on for me knowing she is watching and the fact that she masturbates while all of this is going on it's even better.

My wife watches me give head to my buddy. She loves the fact that I love cock and cum and often joins in the fun.

On the other hand, I love to be the watcher. In my youth, I once filmed a couple having sex in their home. It was such a turn on. To be inches away from them, hearing the moans, and smelling the arousing scent of sex, it was all so intense. I'd love to do it again with my wife along with me filming another couple.

I love it when a husband watches me fuck his wife, knowing how turned on he is.

I'm a voyeur and exhibitionist. I love to watch and be watched. I don't mind doing anything sexual in front of anyone.

Do they all cum in your mouth? That is what I would do. Every drop I could get unless a few of them wanted to fuck my tight ass and cum in me.

I have recently met up with a guy who loves to suck my dick. He is very submissive and sometimes brings his wife over so she can watch him. I treat him like a sub slut cock whore and she masturbates furiously while he is on his knees blowing me. I make him show her my cum load in his mouth before he swallows like a good cocksucker.

Back in my single days, my buddies and I would go to our local creek and go skinny dipping. There were a select few that would get together every week or so and after jumping in the creek, we would start playing with each others cock and assholes. We would eventually be out on the sandy creek bank sucking each other's cock and someone would always get rimmed. We would all watch each other getting sucked and fucked. I know that every one of us loved watching the others get fucked. Every once in a while, we would get some of our girl friends to go skinny dipping with us, and they loved to watch us fucking......which we ALWAYS did ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by Waylon View Post
    I have recently met up with a guy who loves to suck my dick. He is very submissive and sometimes brings his wife over so she can watch him. I treat him like a sub slut cock whore and she masturbates furiously while he is on his knees blowing me. I make him show her my cum load in his mouth before he swallows like a good cocksucker.
    waylon , you're the man !

i love it i have been watched since i was a teen love to have people watching me suck get fucked and fuck

Had sex in front of others many times and loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by redngoldpride View Post
    I have been in the lifestyle since I was 16 yoand as our group is rather large our parties range from one - on - one to very large annual gaterings so I have from the very beginning loved to be watched whether it is a husband warching me with his wife or wife watching me with her husband or a very large group warching an all out group scene I love it all and our group is very diverse we consist of married couples , singles , transgender , lesbians , gays , bisexuals lots of eyes
    Wish I lived in California!!

My best friend that I use to have sex with when I was a teenager use to sneak around and watch me fuck this one girl I was seeing whenever we would go parking down below his house. If she ever found out she would probably still kill me and that was 25 years ago. I would love to find a couple that would let me suck him while she watched I think that would be hot.

My wife and I have had sex a few times knowing someone was watching. Mostly in hotels with windows. But my favorite was making love to a lady while her husband watched and took pictures.

I took my 2nd wife on a fishing trip before we were married. We camped in a tent in a campground near the lake. The first morning was rainy and campers were staying inside or under cover. It was a warm, humid morning so I threw back the door fly to let air into the tent. We fucked like rabbits the whole morning. I'm certain we put on a show for some of the other campers because when the weather broke and I was walking to the bathhouse, I met another couple who smiled broadly and winked at me.

To m knowledge I haven't been watched and haven't watched anyone else, but of late it is getting to go up my list of unfulfilled sexual fantasies.

I have only had someone watch once, and it was very hot. She watched my boyfriend fuck me after we had spent the night in a hot threesom!

I have another regular that I meet from time to time on his lunch break for a car date. He really enjoys it when another guy pulls up next to my car to watch me suck him off. Many times he arranges for someone he knows or works with to come along. He loves it and it always makes him cum quicker too.

YES. In Tampa there is a wonderful adult theater. On any night there is all kinds of action going on. One Friday evening I was standing next to a couple. She was pretty and horny. He stood behind her and started pumping her butt. I grabbed her tit and she reached over for my cock. Soon here tits were exposed and so was my cock. Her guy decided he wanted to suck me off and did. The three of us were nuts with lust. We did everything known to man and women until we were exhausted. When I realized the whole theater was looking at us and most were masturbating. I had quite a feel day! I held more hard cock as well as sucked as many as I could. Meantime many guys were banging the girl in front of her BF or hubby. He loved looking at it so I decided to suck him again. It was wonderful. I love Tampa.

Quote Originally Posted by 69luvr View Post
    YES. In Tampa there is a wonderful adult theater. On any night there is all kinds of action going on. One Friday evening I was standing next to a couple. She was pretty and horny. He stood behind her and started pumping her butt. I grabbed her tit and she reached over for my cock. Soon here tits were exposed and so was my cock. Her guy decided he wanted to suck me off and did. The three of us were nuts with lust. We did everything known to man and women until we were exhausted. When I realized the whole theater was looking at us and most were masturbating. I had quite a feel day! I held more hard cock as well as sucked as many as I could. Meantime many guys were banging the girl in front of her BF or hubby. He loved looking at it so I decided to suck him again. It was wonderful. I love Tampa.
    OMG that's HOT!

Quote Originally Posted by bw299 View Post
    OMG that's HOT!
    What ^ he said