Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

What size cock do you prefer?

I prefer small to medium. Easier to deep throat.

Re: What size cock do you prefer?

ANY size is great!

Quote Originally Posted by Ebbtide View Post
    I prefer small to medium. Easier to deep throat.
    I agree 100% but any size in a pinch.

I prefer a meaty cock to suck; thick and 6-7". Had a really big one once; 9" and really thick. It was too much for my mouth to really enjoy and when he came it didn't feel any better than a smaller cock. Also, size doesn't necessarily relate to cum load. Sucked a 5.5" cock once that gave me a huge load.

6 to 7 med thick is what i like best for sucking or getting it in the ass

actually i think that tends to be the case, smaller cocks tend to have bigger loads. maybe someone should do a study to know for sure. i volunteer lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by bw299 View Post
    I prefer a meaty cock to suck; thick and 6-7". Had a really big one once; 9" and really thick. It was too much for my mouth to really enjoy and when he came it didn't feel any better than a smaller cock. Also, size doesn't necessarily relate to cum load. Sucked a 5.5" cock once that gave me a huge load.

I agree small to medium but its really the amount of cum love huge loads

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    actually i think that tends to be the case, smaller cocks tend to have bigger loads. maybe someone should do a study to know for sure. i volunteer lol!
    Right there with you. That's some research I'd volunteer for!

I don't have too much experience, but I imagine that the ones I have enjoyed have ranged from 5 to 6 or 6-1/2". To me, stiffness is more of a turn-on than size. I love it when I can make a guy really rock hard!

I think I'd be a little disappointed if the girth were such that I couldn't get it into my throat -- guys always love it when I take them all the way in. MMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

I enjoy a hard, meaty 6 to 8 incher, nicely manscaped and cut. Fresh and clean of course. I can easily deep throat the 8 incher but love to try on men more well hung.

Quote Originally Posted by silkyhoselover View Post
    I don't have too much experience, but I imagine that the ones I have enjoyed have ranged from 5 to 6 or 6-1/2". To me, stiffness is more of a turn-on than size. I love it when I can make a guy really rock hard!

I think I'd be a little disappointed if the girth were such that I couldn't get it into my throat -- guys always love it when I take them all the way in. MMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
    Oh God yes. You can feel a rock hard cock throb, twitch, and jerk when it comes. And there is just something about feeling that rock hard pole between my lips.....and now I'm oozing;-}

I dont really care about size, Im happy if it gets hard and gives me a nice load to taste and swallow

Size is overrated. At the end of the day a penis is a penis...it looks, works, and performs the same whether 4" or 8"

Honestly depends on my mood and what I want to do with it. I love giving head but I am much more turned on by hearing moans and gasps and making them cum. I have a sudden urge to do that now...

Average is best but I dream of sucking a big thick cock with huge balls

I love sucking big cocks but don't enjoy a sore throat and laryngitis for 2 days. So a nice thick clean cut 6" cock with a creamy load

I'm a top and the bottoms I have been with haven't had big cocks. I would love to play with a huge cock and balls

Lol this discussion cums up a lot. Visually I love huge cocks. Just the sight of a thick giant monstrous cock, great big head, and huge pair of avocado sized balls instantly turn me on. I do want to play with that cock and make it cum. However very few of us have cocks that big. I also love playing with the smaller ones too. One of my best friends and lovers has a cute 3 & 1/2 incher, a normal size set of balls, and he and I both like having sex together. My best friend and longest term lover has a average length 5&1/2 inches but is unusually thick and has very large balls. The biggest I've ever played with fatigued my jaws way too fast and no way was that thing going in my ass. As I've mentioned on here before an average sized cock used amateurishly anally is a lot more pleasant than a huge cock used amateurishly anally.

Im a sucker for big cocks, my regular is a solid 8 inches and thick as hell. But any size cock thats pay my hard earned reward is awesome.

I love a large cut cock that is loaded.

I love all cock. Big or small, thick or thin. As long as I get to suck it I'm happy.

To me just a clean hard cock is great. Size doesn't matter as long as I can suck it

Medium To Big I Want To Feel You Inside Me.

I love a very hard cock big or small and usually rub my tongue up and down under the shaft when sucking and waiting for that first explosion of cum to canon into the back of my mouth....I love to keep sucking until the last of the thrusting has subsided and I have drained all of the cum from the cock which is then swallowed whole.....big cocks soon become small cocks once ive completed my technique.

Don't have a lot of experience but the cocks I've sucked have all been on the small to average size; 4-5 inches. I've enjoyed them all. The shortest was also the thickest and I liked the additional girth. I'd like to try something bigger as the dong i practice with is 8" and I love the way it feels when I get it all the way down my throat. I think it would be hot to take a guy that deep and have him cum down my throat. Any volunteers?

I've had from 3 inches (did not like it) to 10 inches(hated it) love the normal thick 4 or 5 inch cock

Small for me.

5", +/- 2" feels good in my mouth, but that's just a preference. My minimum requirements is a penis that can get erect and ejaculates.
    East Bay Gary

Average size is good 5" to 6" but i would like just once to run across an 8 or 10 inch just to try to see how far I could get it down.

Quote Originally Posted by EBGary View Post
    5", +/- 2" feels good in my mouth, but that's just a preference. My minimum requirements is a penis that can get erect and ejaculates.
    Ditto that one!